Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Maria S.
Maria S.
Seattle, WA
I have used this product couple times in the past. It works ok I would say, not necesarily my favorite. The texture is smooth and light but is doesn´t do too much for your hair because the effect really doesn´t last.
I have had better results with coconut oil products.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Love this product. I never really used it that much but their line is still pretty good. This didn't give my hair a sleek look because my hair is pretty thick to tame and that's okay I just love that it gives a shine to your hair.
Ava J.
Ava J.
I use the shampoo and conditioner to mazing it gives volume in matter on the one you get this one is a Sleek and Shine is the one I use it really actually
Selena W.
Selena W.
Freeport, Florida
It works, but a little too well. Use small amounts, or you'll end up with slick hair lol. Trust me. It just needs to be a little more delooted with water.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Really think this is an amazing product ! I use it overnight after showering and when I wake up I can feel just how soft and shiny my hair is left with .
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
This smells really good. But I do find that it drys my scalp really bad. My head always itches after I use this brand shampoo because it is so drying.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
The product smelt great, felt amazing and my hair looked like it had never been colored before. I would most definitely recommend it to a friend or family member.
Jocelynn R.
Jocelynn R.
Edinburg, TX
I have super curly and frizzy hair at times and using this stops it all. It tames my hair and allows me to straighten my hair writhing a faster time.it is very effective and I often use this product.
Lexy J.
Lexy J.
The smell is amazing but something about this leaves my hair very greasy feeling. I do continue to use it on my daughter who's hair takes to it very Well.
Sendy V.
Sendy V.
I looked for so many products since my hair is frizzy i tought i would try this so i did and let me tell you it actually works its not pricey for the job it does! I would definitely buy again.