Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Item is found at any drug store, price is affordable. Nice packaging, and will reccomend to people that have a bad time with there frizz. Smells really good and it works!!
Kristina C.
Cantonment
Garnier products are great for the price. The smell is nice too. I really like this product because it creates that extra shine you might need and help with any frizz or flyaways. It's perfect.
Zu A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this products, it will take away my freeze. The price its really affordable. My hair its color treat it and this kind of product makes it look healthier than ever
Christina D.
Orinda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier smells so nice! They moisturize my hair and leave it smelling great. I love how it makes my hair shine throughout the day. I get so many compliments on my hair!
Gianna B.
Hobart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this as well. Smells so good, smell definitely lasts all day... whether I have other products in my hair or not. Packaging is cute! I like it very much.
Lynn T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product smelt great, felt amazing and my hair looked like it had never been colored before. I would most definitely recommend it to a friend or family member.
Maria S.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product couple times in the past. It works ok I would say, not necesarily my favorite. The texture is smooth and light but is doesn´t do too much for your hair because the effect really doesn´t last.
I have had better results with coconut oil products.
Sparkle B.
Freeport, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this at all. It was thick so I thought it would be great for my dry hair. It did nothing. I was disappointed in this product. I wouldn't use it again
Jocelynn R.
Edinburg , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super curly and frizzy hair at times and using this stops it all. It tames my hair and allows me to straighten my hair writhing a faster time.it is very effective and I often use this product.
Umalkhayr A.
Glendale heights
It was ok, it was kind of oily in a way not really much of a serum, but it did the job, so I can't complain. I wouldn't recommend it, but if your on a budget, go for it!