Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Sendy V.
I looked for so many products since my hair is frizzy i tought i would try this so i did and let me tell you it actually works its not pricey for the job it does! I would definitely buy again.
Ashley O.
ramsey
I love this! I use it when I get out of the shower and my hair is damp, and my hair absorbs it right away. It leaves my hair super healthy and soft, plus it smells amazing! I've never seen anything like this and I love it!
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
The shampoo honestly saved my life. My hair is frizzy and sometimes can be unmanageable and the shampoo helped me tame it as well as feeling amazing and smelling so good. I would definitely buy it again!
Monique B.
Lakewood
LOVE this shampoo. Leaves me hair soft and full. And smells great. Not too expensive. I have a blue ombré and frizzy curly hair; the shampoo doesn't wash out my color! Completely satisfied.
Andrea C.
Houston
I've been using this for a couple of years and I really like it. I normally don't like leave-ins but this works. My scalp is really dry so after I wash my hair I put some of this on my scalp and brush it through and I can tell the difference it has made.
Natalie A.
Jasper, AL
It smells great. It does what it says and it's affordable. Very importantly, it smells awesome. I hate buying a beauty product that smells yuck! i use this product almost everyday. Mostly just when it's extremely humid out.
Amy K.
Spring Hill, FL
love this stuff! i can not say enough good things about Garnier hair care products! - they make my hair feel and look like the commercials.. my hair is ONE OF my best qualaities!
Mary Kate C.
A must-have I cannot live without! The serum smells incredible and keeps my frizzy and dry hair manageable all day long. I like to use it when straightening or styling my hair.
Samantha T.
I think this is okay but definitely not the best product in the price range. It leaves my hair a little heavy, oily feeling. If you have very dry hair it might be better for that
Jackie G.
Crownsville, MD
I like this product but I think that there are better working ones. I have brown colored hair that is sometimes dry or even some days oily. It's very affordable and it does the job. I would more than likely purchase it again because I love the scent and how reasonable it is.