Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
Mary Kate C.
Mary Kate C.
A must-have I cannot live without! The serum smells incredible and keeps my frizzy and dry hair manageable all day long. I like to use it when straightening or styling my hair.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
I think this is okay but definitely not the best product in the price range. It leaves my hair a little heavy, oily feeling. If you have very dry hair it might be better for that
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
I am trying to let my hair grow longer and I color it occasionally to cover the roots Since I found this shampoo and the coordinating conditioner, my hair looks great and is so soft and manageable...without being limp. loved the smell and how it left my hair nice and smooth!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Crownsville, MD
I like this product but I think that there are better working ones. I have brown colored hair that is sometimes dry or even some days oily. It's very affordable and it does the job. I would more than likely purchase it again because I love the scent and how reasonable it is.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
Item is found at any drug store, price is affordable. Nice packaging, and will reccomend to people that have a bad time with there frizz. Smells really good and it works!!
Allison N.
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
I absolutely love this Garnier product! It keeps my hair shiny and healthy without weighing it down or making it look oily. I feel like this completes my hair care routine.
Kristina C.
Kristina C.
Cantonment
Garnier products are great for the price. The smell is nice too. I really like this product because it creates that extra shine you might need and help with any frizz or flyaways. It's perfect.
Zu A.
Zu A.
I love this products, it will take away my freeze. The price its really affordable. My hair its color treat it and this kind of product makes it look healthier than ever
Christina D.
Christina D.
Orinda, CA
Garnier smells so nice! They moisturize my hair and leave it smelling great. I love how it makes my hair shine throughout the day. I get so many compliments on my hair!
Gianna B.
Gianna B.
Hobart, IN
Love this as well. Smells so good, smell definitely lasts all day... whether I have other products in my hair or not. Packaging is cute! I like it very much.