Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Endicott
I actually really like this and I didn't think I would but it untangles your hair so well and leaves it so beautiful. You can get it at Walmart, Target, any drugstore. I'm not sure about the price but it is a very nice product.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
ramsey
I love this! I use it when I get out of the shower and my hair is damp, and my hair absorbs it right away. It leaves my hair super healthy and soft, plus it smells amazing! I've never seen anything like this and I love it!
Monique B.
Monique B.
Lakewood
LOVE this shampoo. Leaves me hair soft and full. And smells great. Not too expensive. I have a blue ombré and frizzy curly hair; the shampoo doesn't wash out my color! Completely satisfied.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
I love this serum to help calm down my frizzy hair. I also love to use it on my daughter. Its a light formula so it never makes your hair feel oily. Also nice for when you want to straighten your hair with a flat iron. Not to mention the smell is amazing
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Houston
I've been using this for a couple of years and I really like it. I normally don't like leave-ins but this works. My scalp is really dry so after I wash my hair I put some of this on my scalp and brush it through and I can tell the difference it has made.
Norma M.
Norma M.
I can honsetly say I love this product. I have been using it for years. I have tried many shampoos but I always come back to this one. It has everything for my thick, dry, & frizzy hair. It smells great and helps with my frizzy hair, leaving it shiny.
Mary K.
Mary K.
I’ve been using Garnier since I was 10. For my frizzy, biracial and sometimes unmanageable hair, it does absolute wonders. The packaging is so vibrant and on a daily basis I get told how great my hair smells!
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
My hair can get pretty frizzy sometime so when im having a problem I turn to my sleek and shine and it helps reduce my frizz a lot and leaves my hair silky smooth and smelling great
Amy S.
Amy S.
SPRING HILL, FL
love this stuff! i can not say enough good things about Garnier hair care products! - they make my hair feel and look like the commercials.. my hair is ONE OF my best qualaities!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Jasper, AL
It smells great. It does what it says and it's affordable. Very importantly, it smells awesome. I hate buying a beauty product that smells yuck! i use this product almost everyday. Mostly just when it's extremely humid out.