Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I used to use Pantene but stopped because I heard what was in it and switched to this!! I absolutely love the product. Makes my hair smell amazing and there's so many options for every hair type. Totally recommend!!
Karen D.
I love this product! It's smells so good! This product is effective for hair that needs to be calmed down and gives you a sleek and shiny look. Also, the packaging is nice. I would but this product again.
Kristin P.
Rock Hill, SC
The 'Sleek and Shine' Garnier line has been my favorite for many years. It cleans so well. My hair feels extremely soft. I only have to wash my hair every 2-3 days which is a blessing since my hair is so long and course.
Jac F.
Papillion, NE
I like this shampoo when I don't have colour in my hair. Since it's a normal shampoo this would take the colour out so I keep this on my natural brown hair and it works fine. Smells good and a nice price
Bethany F.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This stuff smells amazing, kind of important to me for hair products to have a nice scent. It greets the job done. I like to use it after I flat iron my hair.  It leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy.
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
Great smell! I love how conditioning this is. I will say I have to use a lot to control my frizz though, and it isn't as smooth as some other products I have tried. For the price though it is great!
Rosa M.
Love this product. I never really used it that much but their line is still pretty good. This didn't give my hair a sleek look because my hair is pretty thick to tame and that's okay I just love that it gives a shine to your hair.
Tina N.
MELBOURNE, FL
I have dry hair as I color alot this shampoo claims to repair damage hair while it does make your hair smell good it leaves a build up on your hair which isn't repairing but farther damaging the hair
Jennifer H.
Endicott
I actually really like this and I didn't think I would but it untangles your hair so well and leaves it so beautiful. You can get it at Walmart, Target, any drugstore. I'm not sure about the price but it is a very nice product.
Sendy V.
I looked for so many products since my hair is frizzy i tought i would try this so i did and let me tell you it actually works its not pricey for the job it does! I would definitely buy again.