Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Houston
I've been using this for a couple of years and I really like it. I normally don't like leave-ins but this works. My scalp is really dry so after I wash my hair I put some of this on my scalp and brush it through and I can tell the difference it has made.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
I love this serum to help calm down my frizzy hair. I also love to use it on my daughter. Its a light formula so it never makes your hair feel oily. Also nice for when you want to straighten your hair with a flat iron. Not to mention the smell is amazing
Norma M.
Norma M.
I can honsetly say I love this product. I have been using it for years. I have tried many shampoos but I always come back to this one. It has everything for my thick, dry, & frizzy hair. It smells great and helps with my frizzy hair, leaving it shiny.
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
My hair can get pretty frizzy sometime so when im having a problem I turn to my sleek and shine and it helps reduce my frizz a lot and leaves my hair silky smooth and smelling great
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Jasper, AL
It smells great. It does what it says and it's affordable. Very importantly, it smells awesome. I hate buying a beauty product that smells yuck! i use this product almost everyday. Mostly just when it's extremely humid out.
Amy S.
Amy S.
SPRING HILL, FL
love this stuff! i can not say enough good things about Garnier hair care products! - they make my hair feel and look like the commercials.. my hair is ONE OF my best qualaities!
Mary Kate C.
Mary Kate C.
A must-have I cannot live without! The serum smells incredible and keeps my frizzy and dry hair manageable all day long. I like to use it when straightening or styling my hair.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
I think this is okay but definitely not the best product in the price range. It leaves my hair a little heavy, oily feeling. If you have very dry hair it might be better for that
Diamond G.
Diamond G.
I am trying to let my hair grow longer and I color it occasionally to cover the roots Since I found this shampoo and the coordinating conditioner, my hair looks great and is so soft and manageable...without being limp. loved the smell and how it left my hair nice and smooth!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Crownsville, MD
I like this product but I think that there are better working ones. I have brown colored hair that is sometimes dry or even some days oily. It's very affordable and it does the job. I would more than likely purchase it again because I love the scent and how reasonable it is.