Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Jazmin P.
This is such a great leave in conditioner. Is very affordable and love the many options it comes in. The bottle is pretty cute and good to travel. I try to use this once every two weeks. I'm satisfied and would use it again
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
Love this product so much. My hair is naturally curly and it is damaged from constant heat and hair dye. But this shampoo does what it says it will which is a first. It leaves my hair smooth, soft and tangle free. It also works immediately which is satisfying.
Bethany R.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I love this so much! I have naturally frizzy hair and this helps so much after I dry my hair with a towel! I use this right before I blow dry my hair. Keeps my hair tamed and adds a nice glow to my hair! Great quality and very affordable! Smells great too!
Karen T.
I use the serum all the time after washing my hair it smell really nice it has a thick consistency. Only reason it's not a 5 star is because if you don't apply while hair is wet the product feels heavy on your hair .
fyijbghj g.
This is my first choice to use on my hair. I have frizzy hair and this product controls the frizz very good. It smells great. I like this better than Dove cuz this one leaves your hair silky smooth. This is a great product.
Katherine K.
BRISTOL, TN
Again, I love the way this product smells. It also helps to tame this crazy mane I call hair. From straightening and curling my hair, my ends had become rather dead. This product helped to repair them and make my hair, so soft!
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
I have been using sleek and shine for years and always end up going back to it. It is effective at combating my frizz and leaving my hair smooth and shiny. I will continue to buy in the future and recommend for frizzy hair.
Maggie S.
Dover, DE
This is one of Garnier's many economical products that actually work. My only concern with this brand is that I wish they would move in a more natural direction and remove unnecessary chemicals and fragrances.
Mary K.
Erie, PA
I’ve been using Garnier since I was 10. For my frizzy, biracial and sometimes unmanageable hair, it does absolute wonders. The packaging is so vibrant and on a daily basis I get told how great my hair smells!
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
I used to use Pantene but stopped because I heard what was in it and switched to this!! I absolutely love the product. Makes my hair smell amazing and there's so many options for every hair type. Totally recommend!!