Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
My hair often gets frizzy and tangled with humid wet weather which where I leave this be pretty often. I have oily hair sometimes and his helps get rid of the oils and help nourish my hair with all its minerals I would recommend to others!
Kristen H.
My husband and I live for this conditioner! My hair is pretty frizzy but this co dictionary manages it for the most part. We get the big bottle and it's cost effective. The scent is amazing and when we run out we're going to get more!
Samantha B.
Corp Christi, TX
My all time favorite shampoo (and conditioner)!! I have extremely frizzy hair and I live in South Texas so the humidity does some work on my hair. This shampoo helps sooo much! I recommend it to all my fellow frizzy haired friends!
Brittany P.
Garnier was my first go to for hair care products from the shampoo and conditioner to the oil and leave in treatments. Garnier has this fresh smell that trumps most other products. The cost is very affordable as well! Would recommend
Allison N.
Purvis, MS
I absolutely love this Garnier product! It keeps my hair shiny and healthy without weighing it down or making it look oily. I feel like this completes my hair care routine.
Jay H.
Detroit, MI
Love this product it protects your hair from damage and also moisturizing it at the same time every time I would flatiron my natural hair I only use this product literally the best product ever and I would definitely recommend it
Cynthia C.
Valrico, FL
This product leaves your hair feeling nice and smooth. It works great prior to using a flat iron. I use this product about two Times a week.  The bottle is sleek and appealing to the eyes.  I'd  highly recommend this product.
Brittany T.
Clifton, NJ
I use Sleek and Shine every time for my hair! I also like Garnisr Brazilian Smooth, so I switch on and off between both shampoos and conditioners. I would 100% recommend this product to anyone who loves shiny straight hair.
mary r.
Auburn, WA
It was good for the time I was using it, but I realized that there was much better products out there for me. While it was cheap, and did make my hair shiny, it didn't really control my frizz; It also made my scalp oily.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
Love this product so much. My hair is naturally curly and it is damaged from constant heat and hair dye. But this shampoo does what it says it will which is a first. It leaves my hair smooth, soft and tangle free. It also works immediately which is satisfying.