Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Atayal T.
Atayal T.
First things first, this product smells so good. In terms of managing my frizzy hair, I think it works great for smoothing down any fly-aways and giving your hair some shine. I like to use this paired with a leave-in conditioner after I shower.
Vicki M.
Vicki M.
Inverness , FL
Garnier products are the best for my frizzy hair. Florida has a lot of humidity and this product keeps my hair frizz free all day. It's very light and doesn't leave my hair weighed down or feeling of the product. Great price and great product!
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
My hair often gets frizzy and tangled with humid wet weather which where I leave this be pretty often. I have oily hair sometimes and his helps get rid of the oils and help nourish my hair with all its minerals I would recommend to others!
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
My husband and I live for this conditioner! My hair is pretty frizzy but this co dictionary manages it for the most part. We get the big bottle and it's cost effective. The scent is amazing and when we run out we're going to get more!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Corp Christi, TX
My all time favorite shampoo (and conditioner)!! I have extremely frizzy hair and I live in South Texas so the humidity does some work on my hair. This shampoo helps sooo much! I recommend it to all my fellow frizzy haired friends!
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Garnier was my first go to for hair care products from the shampoo and conditioner to the oil and leave in treatments. Garnier has this fresh smell that trumps most other products. The cost is very affordable as well! Would recommend
Jay H.
Jay H.
Detroit, MI
Love this product it protects your hair from damage and also moisturizing it at the same time every time I would flatiron my natural hair I only use this product literally the best product ever and I would definitely recommend it
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
I took this product with me on a camping trip and it did so great. Usually my hair can only go one day without a wash because of the oils. This shampoo made my hair feel and look cleaner longer. It smells so good and is great for my naturally curly and frizzy hair .
fyijbghj g.
fyijbghj g.
This is my first choice to use on my hair. I have frizzy hair and this product controls the frizz very good. It smells great. I like this better than Dove cuz this one leaves your hair silky smooth. This is a great product.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Valrico, FL
This product leaves your hair feeling nice and smooth. It works great prior to using a flat iron. I use this product about two Times a week.  The bottle is sleek and appealing to the eyes.  I'd  highly recommend this product.