Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Cindy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this serum to help calm down my frizzy hair. I also love to use it on my daughter. Its a light formula so it never makes your hair feel oily. Also nice for when you want to straighten your hair with a flat iron. Not to mention the smell is amazing
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love garnier. I get this most of the time. Sometimes I switch it up but always go back. It works really well. It smells good and makes my hair feel soft. I buy it from Walmart and it's a good price. I highly recommend to everyone. I will be buying again.
Norma M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can honsetly say I love this product. I have been using it for years. I have tried many shampoos but I always come back to this one. It has everything for my thick, dry, & frizzy hair. It smells great and helps with my frizzy hair, leaving it shiny.
Danielle P.
Knightdale, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this stuff growing up and it was always a winner especially because I danced competitively which meant a lot of dance classes and a lot of showers. This shampoo and conditioner never stripped my hair. It always felt soft and smooth afterwards.
Ashley T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does wonders for my hair. I color my hair which can make it dry and course so I usually use this after I wash my hair (about every other day). I massage it into my hair while it is still damp and it helps with my detangling. I have bought 3 bottles and am glad I have it on stock!
Jan Z.
Warminster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh boy, one of my favorite haircare products. I love the smell of this product and that it isn't greasy when applied to the hair.  I purchased it a CVS.  I have blonde hair curly and wavy.  My hair can be dry and brittle, and so this product works well for me.  I will definitely buy this again.
Lysa D.
I love this product! I always put a small pea size in my hair after a shower and it gives my hair a nice healthy shine WITHOUT the oily touch! I got my product at target and I'm sure they would sell it at Walmart as well and any beauty/salon place!
Jarienne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live where it's extremely humid all the time, and my hair would always fall before I'd get where I was going. After I style my hair I lightly finger comb this through my hair and it keeps my hair smooth and in place. I love the fruity smell also.
Andrea M.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first products I used by this brand and I used it for YEARS, I love how it made my hair feel and it works amazing for hair like mine (dry.) I switched to the newest products that have coconut unit from this brand but overall will always be my number one.
Atayal T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
First things first, this product smells so good. In terms of managing my frizzy hair, I think it works great for smoothing down any fly-aways and giving your hair some shine. I like to use this paired with a leave-in conditioner after I shower.