Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Lorrie P.
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine for Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair is great to add softness and smoothness to the hair. I love it when I'm doing updo's or need the hair to stay in place. The product is very affordable and great to use for hair that needs taming.
Chee-na 🇲.
Chee-na 🇲.
San Diego, CA
Since the first time I tried this years ago it has been and always will be my go to shampoo the I my shampoo to actually make my dull brittle hair look shiny and healthy. The smell the smell is absolutely amazing this is a must try for sure if you haven't.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
This shampoo/conditioner works so well on my frizzy hair, especially in replacing my hair oils. It really smooths out my hair and reduces the amount of hair I loose when I comb it out. I love this so much and would recommend it to others with dry hair.
Vanessa Y.
Vanessa Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I like this product and you get a lot of it and it would work but after a while it wouldn't do anything to my hair and I got it at walmart. I'd rather use an essential oil. I was satisfied for a bit but then it just stopped doing what it was supposed to do
Megan W.
Megan W.
Love garnier. I get this most of the time. Sometimes I switch it up but always go back. It works really well. It smells good and makes my hair feel soft. I buy it from Walmart and it's a good price. I highly recommend to everyone. I will be buying again.
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Ugh ! Please do not waste your money. This is super cheap shampoo and conditioner. I tried this recently while staying at a friends house on a weekend getaway. She had this in her guest bathroom. This smells horrible , made my hair feel gross and I absolutely wouldn't recommend this .
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Knightdale, NC
I used this stuff growing up and it was always a winner especially because I danced competitively which meant a lot of dance classes and a lot of showers. This shampoo and conditioner never stripped my hair. It always felt soft and smooth afterwards.
Lysa D.
Lysa D.
I love this product! I always put a small pea size in my hair after a shower and it gives my hair a nice healthy shine WITHOUT the oily touch! I got my product at target and I'm sure they would sell it at Walmart as well and any beauty/salon place!
Jan Z.
Jan Z.
Warminster, PA
Oh boy, one of my favorite haircare products. I love the smell of this product and that it isn't greasy when applied to the hair.  I purchased it a CVS.  I have blonde hair curly and wavy.  My hair can be dry and brittle, and so this product works well for me.  I will definitely buy this again.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This product does wonders for my hair. I color my hair which can make it dry and course so I usually use this after I wash my hair (about every other day). I massage it into my hair while it is still damp and it helps with my detangling. I have bought 3 bottles and am glad I have it on stock!