Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Stefanie L.
Elmendorf, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product to control fly aways and calm split ends. Sent is very pleasant and can be smelled throughout the day. I purchased my  Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair at the target here in town. I would recommend this to others. Thank you #contest
Ruth C.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this and it really has done a lot to save my hair from years and years of abuse. I've been able to get my hair to the point where it looks good even without product in it, which is the first time in over 10 years. Oops. ;) Also, I love the green bottle.
Millene A.
Melrose , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good shampoo but not the best I've tried. It's for frizzy hair however frizz is still there. It cleans and smells great which is nice, I'm just disappointed in the results. I used the shampoo, conditioner, leave in, and serums and honestly they don't do anything.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair can get pretty frizzy sometime so when im having a problem I turn to my sleek and shine and it helps reduce my frizz a lot and leaves my hair silky smooth and smelling great
Mariah R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I took this product with me on a camping trip and it did so great. Usually my hair can only go one day without a wash because of the oils. This shampoo made my hair feel and look cleaner longer. It smells so good and is great for my naturally curly and frizzy hair .
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine for Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair is great to add softness and smoothness to the hair. I love it when I'm doing updo's or need the hair to stay in place. The product is very affordable and great to use for hair that needs taming.
Chee-na 🇲.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since the first time I tried this years ago it has been and always will be my go to shampoo the I my shampoo to actually make my dull brittle hair look shiny and healthy. The smell the smell is absolutely amazing this is a must try for sure if you haven't.
Lyndsey G.
Lake park , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ugh ! Please do not waste your money. This is super cheap shampoo and conditioner. I tried this recently while staying at a friends house on a weekend getaway. She had this in her guest bathroom. This smells horrible , made my hair feel gross and I absolutely wouldn't recommend this .
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo/conditioner works so well on my frizzy hair, especially in replacing my hair oils. It really smooths out my hair and reduces the amount of hair I loose when I comb it out. I love this so much and would recommend it to others with dry hair.
Vanessa Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product and you get a lot of it and it would work but after a while it wouldn't do anything to my hair and I got it at walmart. I'd rather use an essential oil. I was satisfied for a bit but then it just stopped doing what it was supposed to do