Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Lorrie P.
Lorrie P.
Boston, MA
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine for Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair is great to add softness and smoothness to the hair. I love it when I'm doing updo's or need the hair to stay in place. The product is very affordable and great to use for hair that needs taming.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
This shampoo/conditioner works so well on my frizzy hair, especially in replacing my hair oils. It really smooths out my hair and reduces the amount of hair I loose when I comb it out. I love this so much and would recommend it to others with dry hair.
Vanessa Y.
Vanessa Y.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I like this product and you get a lot of it and it would work but after a while it wouldn't do anything to my hair and I got it at walmart. I'd rather use an essential oil. I was satisfied for a bit but then it just stopped doing what it was supposed to do
Chee-na 🇲.
Chee-na 🇲.
San Diego
Since the first time I tried this years ago it has been and always will be my go to shampoo the I my shampoo to actually make my dull brittle hair look shiny and healthy. The smell the smell is absolutely amazing this is a must try for sure if you haven't.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Love garnier. I get this most of the time. Sometimes I switch it up but always go back. It works really well. It smells good and makes my hair feel soft. I buy it from Walmart and it's a good price. I highly recommend to everyone. I will be buying again.
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Ugh ! Please do not waste your money. This is super cheap shampoo and conditioner. I tried this recently while staying at a friends house on a weekend getaway. She had this in her guest bathroom. This smells horrible , made my hair feel gross and I absolutely wouldn't recommend this .
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Knightdale, NC
I used this stuff growing up and it was always a winner especially because I danced competitively which meant a lot of dance classes and a lot of showers. This shampoo and conditioner never stripped my hair. It always felt soft and smooth afterwards.
Jan Z.
Jan Z.
Warminster, PA
Oh boy, one of my favorite haircare products. I love the smell of this product and that it isn't greasy when applied to the hair.  I purchased it a CVS.  I have blonde hair curly and wavy.  My hair can be dry and brittle, and so this product works well for me.  I will definitely buy this again.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
This product does wonders for my hair. I color my hair which can make it dry and course so I usually use this after I wash my hair (about every other day). I massage it into my hair while it is still damp and it helps with my detangling. I have bought 3 bottles and am glad I have it on stock!
Atayal T.
Atayal T.
First things first, this product smells so good. In terms of managing my frizzy hair, I think it works great for smoothing down any fly-aways and giving your hair some shine. I like to use this paired with a leave-in conditioner after I shower.