Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
Louise J.
Louise J.
This shampoo was ok. I have really crazy frizzy hair, and it helped. It also softened my hair, but the one thing I didn't like about it was the scent. My hair smelled disgusting after showering. The product smelled fine when applying, however. The shampoo was good, but the scent didn't help.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
This is a shampoo I've used throughout the years. I love how it stands out with the bright green bottles. I always buy this product at target. It smells so good !! Every time I wash my hair with garnier I come out with silky smooth hair and that says a lot since I have thick coarse hair.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
I like the shampoo because it gives more volume and body to my curly hair. It has a nice fragrance that lasts and lasts us. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy it washes out very easily with the conditioner. It is reasonably priced and found at most major retailers like Walmart and Publix.
Alexandria O.
Alexandria O.
Kansas City , KS
This was perfect for after I bleached my hair it's helped get the smoothness back. The packaging was to be expected with any hair product. If your low on funds for your hair this is perfect and the scent lasts longer hen I thought it would I was very satisfied with the product
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Amazing product ! Love the smell & you can't beat the price .  Bring slice back to my dry hair & has helped with dryness ! I have color treated hair and also very thick and this last long , really helps to smooth out my hair and keep the frizz I was down , would highly recommend !
Stefanie L.
Stefanie L.
Elmendorf, TX
Great product to control fly aways and calm split ends. Sent is very pleasant and can be smelled throughout the day. I purchased my  Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair at the target here in town. I would recommend this to others. Thank you #contest
Millene A.
Millene A.
Melrose, MA
This is a good shampoo but not the best I've tried. It's for frizzy hair however frizz is still there. It cleans and smells great which is nice, I'm just disappointed in the results. I used the shampoo, conditioner, leave in, and serums and honestly they don't do anything.
Ruth C.
Ruth C.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the smell of this and it really has done a lot to save my hair from years and years of abuse. I've been able to get my hair to the point where it looks good even without product in it, which is the first time in over 10 years. Oops. ;) Also, I love the green bottle.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Tallahassee, FL
This was the first products I used by this brand and I used it for YEARS, I love how it made my hair feel and it works amazing for hair like mine (dry.) I switched to the newest products that have coconut unit from this brand but overall will always be my number one.
Shasta T.
Shasta T.
I have never went wrong when I try anything by Garnier! I love Garnier and their Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine makes my hair manageable. Whenever I want that sleek straight long lasting style, I will use it. It smells really nice, like a fruity apple. I don't mind my hair smelling lovely. You should try it!