Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Christine G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love using this product for detangling my hair and as a product to moisten my hair for easier grip and hold before braiding my hair into dutch or french braids! This product helps me achieve sharper and cleaner looking brands, which I love. Plus, the braids strongly hold together without hair sticking out, which would make my hair look messy and undone.
Joanna D.
My first time using and not like other shampoos that leave my hair frizzy after the first use!! It definitely left my hair shiny after I even got comments on it by a few friends. It has a nice scent to it and its long lasting. I would definitely buy again bc I certainly feel like my damaged, frizzy, thick and dry hair will improve drastically with this.
Andrea M.
Allen, TX
I love using this product on my 100% virgin hair for my wigs and sew-ins! This product makes the hair extremely manageable. Once the hair is dry, the product gives it a nice natural luster. I genuinely prefer this product over some of the others that I have used. I would highly recommend trying any of the Sleek and Shine products!
Shasta T.
Aurora, CO
I have never went wrong when I try anything by Garnier! I love Garnier and their Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine makes my hair manageable. Whenever I want that sleek straight long lasting style, I will use it. It smells really nice, like a fruity apple. I don't mind my hair smelling lovely. You should try it!
Rebecca M.
Williamsville, NY
As far as leave in conditioners go, this is a pretty good option for its price. I used to use this religiously, but now I've turned to a regular conditioner, Pantene Pro-V Dreamcare. My hair isn't very thick, and I found that while this product made my hair smooth, it also weighed it down a bit.
Louise J.
This shampoo was ok. I have really crazy frizzy hair, and it helped. It also softened my hair, but the one thing I didn't like about it was the scent. My hair smelled disgusting after showering. The product smelled fine when applying, however. The shampoo was good, but the scent didn't help.
Pamela C.
Lancaster, CA
This is a shampoo I've used throughout the years. I love how it stands out with the bright green bottles. I always buy this product at target. It smells so good !! Every time I wash my hair with garnier I come out with silky smooth hair and that says a lot since I have thick coarse hair.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
I like the shampoo because it gives more volume and body to my curly hair. It has a nice fragrance that lasts and lasts us. It doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy it washes out very easily with the conditioner. It is reasonably priced and found at most major retailers like Walmart and Publix.
Alexandria O.
Kansas City , KS
This was perfect for after I bleached my hair it's helped get the smoothness back. The packaging was to be expected with any hair product. If your low on funds for your hair this is perfect and the scent lasts longer hen I thought it would I was very satisfied with the product
Jamie W.
Travis Afb, CA
Amazing product ! Love the smell & you can't beat the price .  Bring slice back to my dry hair & has helped with dryness ! I have color treated hair and also very thick and this last long , really helps to smooth out my hair and keep the frizz I was down , would highly recommend !