Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
Lila N.
Lila N.
I love this product! Not only does it smell good but it actually works. I have so many baby hairs that it always tend to stick upwards and with the summer weather this product really helps it for the frizz. I do dye my hair so my ends are a tad dry and it really help bring it to life to the time being. Definitely will buy again.
Erika S.
Erika S.
El Paso
Many of the hair products I try leave my head burning. I have never experienced that with this shampoo and conditioner besides smelling great they feel very natural and I can find it in almost every store. The conditioner helps me get rid of tangles leaves my hair super soft. Definitely one of the best products out there.
Chloé D.
Chloé D.
smells good, doesnt make hair messy, makes its job, give a good and satisfying result, i'd buy again. the packaging is colorful and nice which makes us want to buy it. it's very effective and that's why i recommend it to everyone!! i will but it again for sure
Mollie S.
Mollie S.
This shampoo really helps to create healthy hair that looks amazing whether it is first thing in the morning or late at night! It helps to reduce frizz and moisturizers your hair so it is no longer dry! It also helps with other hair issues! I would recommend!!
Didi C.
Didi C.
Shanghai
I used to have dry and rough hair but my hair has been soft every since I used it. It stays soft and fine after I use it. I bought it at Target and I love how it's cheap but still effective. I love the fruity, fresh scent and I would definitely recommend.
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
San German
Me paso el Blower todas las semanas y lo utilizo bastante. En mi casa loutilizo yo y mi mama que tiene el pelo pintando y yo el pelo tratado. Lo compre en Wallgrans y es un producto muy efectivo para mi cabello y el de mi mama. Lo volvería comprar otra vez
Madalina B.
Madalina B.
First of all it smells amazing which is exactly what I like . The smell is there even 2 days after washing my hair which is peefect for me but not everyone might like it . It does what it claims and it also worked to remove dandruff for me
Emily W.
Emily W.
Oshawa, ON
Unfortunately Garnier makes me break out. But I still keep little baby bottles of it around because I can't resist the smell. It's affordable and the scent lasts for days. I don't find it super moisturizing but makes my hair manageable.
Tamar M.
Tamar M.
I have been using this shampoo and conditioner for about half a year now and I like it. Though my hair is not super soft, sleek or shiny. It just makes my hair a little bit soft and managable
lisa f.
lisa f.
Campogalliano
This shampoo dries out my hair, it doesn't makes them shiny and moisturized. The only positive thing is the scent, which i like. I don't recommend it.