Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
liz g.
liz g.
Love love love this product smells great and makes sure to get the job done of softening hair it's a must have
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
This is the only product I put in my hair. Not only do I love that it does its job by keeping my hair straight and taming the frizz, it also smells amazing!
Eva Maria N.
Eva Maria N.
1603 N.W. 79 Ave
First, you can't go wrong with the price. The bottle is a great size for being so darn cheap. I have found no other product out there that actually works that has this amount of product for such an amazing value.Second, it actually works without leaving your hair sticky, oily, or stiff. To explain my hair, I have moderately curly hair. When my hair naturally dries without any product in it, it resembles a mixture of a 60's cartoon getting electrocuted and Frankenstein's wife. In other words, it's very frizzy. The picture I included is with ONLY the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream product. Quite the transformation, yeah?My routine generally includes adding 5-7 drops of Argan oil (On Amazon - Organic Argan Oil For Hair, Face & Skin - BEST 100% Pure & Certified Organic Cold Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil - For Acne, Nails, Dry Scalp, Split Ends, Stretch Marks, Body & More - InstaNatural - 4OZ) as well and add a little La Bella pink gel for curls (On Amazon - La Bella Lots Of Curls Gelpink 22 oz), but the picture is only the leave-in conditioner from Garnier Fructis. Soft, silky, shiny curls!I always finish off my hair, no matter what product I use, with some kind of hair dryer diffuser. I use Conair 1875 Watt Cord Keeper 2-in-1 Style with Folding Handle on Amazon that has a diffuser attachment.
Fernando Rances Y.
Fernando Rances Y.
Miami, Florida
Had to write a review for this stuff. . . I've been using this for the past few weeks now and am amazed how well it works on my hair. I have wavy-curly hair and it tends to be very frizzy MOST of the time, especially when it is more humid. I have been using 1.75 pumps (yes, not quite 2) on my WET, towel-dried, long (it goes to the bottom of my bra strap usually in the back) hair, focusing on the ends and damaged areas. It is amazing. I straightened my hair today and it has never looked more healthy and sleek. NEVER! It is amazing and I'm tempted to go out and buy a lifetime supply so I never run out! LOVE this stuff. For those complaining of it making the hair greasy--not sure if they're applying too much or on dry hair? I have not had that issue at all and honestly I usually do have that problem with products like this--they weight down my hair and make my slightly thin hair look greasy. This product has not done that. Will continue using this as long as I have hair! lol
Lila N.
Lila N.
I love this product! Not only does it smell good but it actually works. I have so many baby hairs that it always tend to stick upwards and with the summer weather this product really helps it for the frizz. I do dye my hair so my ends are a tad dry and it really help bring it to life to the time being. Definitely will buy again.
Erika S.
Erika S.
El Paso
Many of the hair products I try leave my head burning. I have never experienced that with this shampoo and conditioner besides smelling great they feel very natural and I can find it in almost every store. The conditioner helps me get rid of tangles leaves my hair super soft. Definitely one of the best products out there.
Mollie S.
Mollie S.
This shampoo really helps to create healthy hair that looks amazing whether it is first thing in the morning or late at night! It helps to reduce frizz and moisturizers your hair so it is no longer dry! It also helps with other hair issues! I would recommend!!
Chloé D.
Chloé D.
smells good, doesnt make hair messy, makes its job, give a good and satisfying result, i'd buy again. the packaging is colorful and nice which makes us want to buy it. it's very effective and that's why i recommend it to everyone!! i will but it again for sure
Natasha V.
Natasha V.
San German
Me paso el Blower todas las semanas y lo utilizo bastante. En mi casa loutilizo yo y mi mama que tiene el pelo pintando y yo el pelo tratado. Lo compre en Wallgrans y es un producto muy efectivo para mi cabello y el de mi mama. Lo volvería comprar otra vez
Didi C.
Didi C.
Shanghai
I used to have dry and rough hair but my hair has been soft every since I used it. It stays soft and fine after I use it. I bought it at Target and I love how it's cheap but still effective. I love the fruity, fresh scent and I would definitely recommend.