Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
Azalea P.
Azalea P.
Tulsa
Love the smell. Very fruity and nice touch to finish off hair. In love and totally recommend
Luz O.
Luz O.
Affordable. Left hair too greasy. I would rather not use it. Bought it from walmart. Left culrs tangled.
Stel B.
Stel B.
Cocoa, FL
Tames my naturally wild curly hair on a hot humid, melt my skin off, kind of day. Sizzle.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Amazing! Leaves hair soft and manageable never dries your hair and it last a long time !
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
This shampoo feels extremely cheap and watery I definetly don't recommend this product not a good line
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
great product! smells great, great price, and makes my hair feel so soft and smooth. Keeps the frizz away too
payton b.
payton b.
Helps you tame fly aways but too much can leave your hair greasy. it's very oily. but it's works
liz g.
liz g.
Love love love this product smells great and makes sure to get the job done of softening hair it's a must have
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
This is the only product I put in my hair. Not only do I love that it does its job by keeping my hair straight and taming the frizz, it also smells amazing!
Eva Maria N.
Eva Maria N.
1603 N.W. 79 Ave
First, you can't go wrong with the price. The bottle is a great size for being so darn cheap. I have found no other product out there that actually works that has this amount of product for such an amazing value.Second, it actually works without leaving your hair sticky, oily, or stiff. To explain my hair, I have moderately curly hair. When my hair naturally dries without any product in it, it resembles a mixture of a 60's cartoon getting electrocuted and Frankenstein's wife. In other words, it's very frizzy. The picture I included is with ONLY the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream product. Quite the transformation, yeah?My routine generally includes adding 5-7 drops of Argan oil (On Amazon - Organic Argan Oil For Hair, Face & Skin - BEST 100% Pure & Certified Organic Cold Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil - For Acne, Nails, Dry Scalp, Split Ends, Stretch Marks, Body & More - InstaNatural - 4OZ) as well and add a little La Bella pink gel for curls (On Amazon - La Bella Lots Of Curls Gelpink 22 oz), but the picture is only the leave-in conditioner from Garnier Fructis. Soft, silky, shiny curls!I always finish off my hair, no matter what product I use, with some kind of hair dryer diffuser. I use Conair 1875 Watt Cord Keeper 2-in-1 Style with Folding Handle on Amazon that has a diffuser attachment.