Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
This works as a detangler but I don't notice any other difference in my hair. The price is good for what you get.
Viannys P.
New york
As an anti frizzed is great! I love how well it work my hair feels like I went to  the salon my. I recommend it.
liz g.
Love love love this product smells great and makes sure to get the job done of softening hair it's a must have
Maria S.
fortificar el cabello, revitalizarlo y mantener el color es posible gracias a Garnier los expertos en belleza
Shelby K.
Bennington, NE
Live this product! Especially in humid weather. Great price and smells wonderful. Leaves my hair super soft.
Elizabeth K.
I love the smell and feel of this it always leaves my hair feeling amazingly soft and full with less frizz.
Stephany I.
I'd say this has definitely been my top shampoo that has a good smell very strong & keeps the hair healthy
Evelyn a.
Hollywood, FL
Deja mi cabello increible, suave no neceaito de plancha y le da un brillo natural, simplemente estupendo❤❤
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
I use this everyday and it stops my hair from being frizzy. I swear by this conditioner and it is amazing!
Luz O.
Affordable. Left hair too greasy. I would rather not use it. Bought it from walmart. Left culrs tangled.