Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
Stephany I.
Stephany I.
I'd say this has definitely been my top shampoo that has a good smell very strong & keeps the hair healthy
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
It's work very well with my fizz curly hair and detangles wel and smells really good and is long lasting its affordable
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I have thick hair so this product worked pretty well. It helps smooth it out and it stayed smelling good!
Marisol D.
Marisol D.
milwaukee
If you have frizz hair and blow dry a lot. This is your best friend. Leaves your hair flawless and shiny
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Parsons, TN
This stuff is awesome for the humidity I love it especially because it doesn't make your hair feel heavy
I didn't this product for my curly hair. this product is so oily and dry. DON'T BUY IF YOU HAVE DRY AND BREAK HAIR
sneha s.
sneha s.
Sunnyside, NY
I use this garnier hair shampoo for dry and frizzy hair everyday. It makes my hair clear and it feel smooth and silky strands
ashley a.
ashley a.
If you have frizzy hair I highly recommend this ! It smells amazing and leaves your hair silky smooth and not super frizzy!
Diandra S.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Has a great smell and leaves a shine in my hair. I love garnier's lines theyre fun and funky
Arelis L.
Arelis L.
Bronx, NY
Ufff la fragancia e slo mejor te controla el frizz es excelente se lo recomiendo muy bueno