Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Maria R.
Maria R.
It's affordable and it gets the job done. I definitely recommend if your looking for something affordable
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Been using this for abut 4 years now. Grey price and really moisturizer my hair. And the smell is great!
Jayleigh F.
Jayleigh F.
Harriman
I have very fizzy hair and this helps it tame it. My hair is brown it is a little dry at times too but this helps so much.
Bethany Q.
Bethany Q.
Rapid City, SD
It didn't really help with my hair but it smells good but my hair is just too curly and frizzy and it didn't work for me
Lani G.
Lani G.
I use this everyday. I love the light weight feel of this product. I never feel like my hair is weighted down like other products
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
I love the smell and feel of this it always leaves my hair feeling amazingly soft and full with less frizz.
Stephany I.
Stephany I.
I'd say this has definitely been my top shampoo that has a good smell very strong & keeps the hair healthy
Amy P.
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
I use this everyday and it stops my hair from being frizzy. I swear by this conditioner and it is amazing!
Lesley S.
Lesley S.
It's work very well with my fizz curly hair and detangles wel and smells really good and is long lasting its affordable
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I have thick hair so this product worked pretty well. It helps smooth it out and it stayed smelling good!