Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Priscilla E.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This doesn't work very well it leaves my hair dry and feeling rough. I have A hard time brushing my hair after using this
Lovely P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This actually didn't work for my hair i used this for about 2 months and nothing happened it didn't fix my hair at all
Angelique M.
Works really well to eliminate frizz and keep your hair straight and shiny; especially in Florida's heat and humidity.
Juana V.
Mendota, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I use it once a week so I can restore my hair! Can't do without it! I recommend it very highly!
Katrina  L.
TONAWANDA, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the better products I've found to manage my crazy fly always and keep my hair smooth after bkow drying
Beatriz F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for after shower but not the greatest one, an aid for the hair blow or flat iron. Use it mostly 3 times at week
Angelina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For one thing this shampoo make your hair smell great and eliminate any frizz! This brand is the only one I ever buy!
aliyah m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioner, 10.2 oz this product is highly recommend I love ittttt !!!
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff works really well hand held repair my damaged hair! It's well worth the buy and it's not expensive at all!
lb o.
Southaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent product. Just a little bit goes such a long time so the bottle lasts forever. Gives great shine to hair.