Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
jodie A.
jodie A.
Whittier, CA
This product works best for me after I shower and my hair is a little damp. It always works to take frizz after using heat.
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
This shampoo definitely does what it says it does whenever I am having frizzy hair problems I know I can use this and it will help immediately
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Modesto, CA
This doesn't work very well it leaves my hair dry and feeling rough. I have A hard time brushing my hair after using this
Teala J.
Teala J.
Leesville, SC
This product did not work with my hair but don't let that discourage you, my hair is difficult to deal with and a lot of products don't help.
Viannys P.
Viannys P.
New york
As an anti frizzed is great! I love how well it work my hair feels like I went to  the salon my. I recommend it.
sharlotte r.
sharlotte r.
Parish, NY
I have really crazy curly frizzy when it's humid hair this product does a great job keeping my curls tamed & not frizzyūüėĀ
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
Norwich, NY
This product pairs perfectly with their moraccan oil and does a great time tackling frizz and curl as well as smoothing.
Maria S.
Maria S.
fortificar el cabello, revitalizarlo y mantener el color es posible gracias a Garnier los expertos en belleza
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Bennington, NE
Live this product! Especially in humid weather. Great price and smells wonderful. Leaves my hair super soft.
Evelyn a.
Evelyn a.
Hollywood, FL
Deja mi cabello increible, suave no neceaito de plancha y le da un brillo natural, simplemente estupendo‚̧‚̧