Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
Viannys P.
Viannys P.
New york
As an anti frizzed is great! I love how well it work my hair feels like I went to  the salon my. I recommend it.
sharlotte r.
sharlotte r.
Parish
I have really crazy curly frizzy when it's humid hair this product does a great job keeping my curls tamed & not frizzy😁
Ciara A.
Ciara A.
Norwich, NY
This product pairs perfectly with their moraccan oil and does a great time tackling frizz and curl as well as smoothing.
Maria S.
Maria S.
fortificar el cabello, revitalizarlo y mantener el color es posible gracias a Garnier los expertos en belleza
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Bennington, NE
Live this product! Especially in humid weather. Great price and smells wonderful. Leaves my hair super soft.
Evelyn a.
Evelyn a.
Deja mi cabello increible, suave no neceaito de plancha y le da un brillo natural, simplemente estupendo❤❤
Maria R.
Maria R.
It's affordable and it gets the job done. I definitely recommend if your looking for something affordable
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Been using this for abut 4 years now. Grey price and really moisturizer my hair. And the smell is great!
Jayleigh F.
Jayleigh F.
Harriman
I have very fizzy hair and this helps it tame it. My hair is brown it is a little dry at times too but this helps so much.
Bethany Q.
Bethany Q.
Rapid City, SD
It didn't really help with my hair but it smells good but my hair is just too curly and frizzy and it didn't work for me