Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
I like this product for daily use in the summer it does help control frizz and smells great as well it is also very affordable
Lesley S.
Mount dora, FL
It's work very well with my fizz curly hair and detangles wel and smells really good and is long lasting its affordable
Marie G.
New Braunfels
Now I think this stuff smells the best. It also makes your hair really smooth. It's very affective if your hair is damaged.
ashley a.
If you have frizzy hair I highly recommend this ! It smells amazing and leaves your hair silky smooth and not super frizzy!
Jayleigh F.
Harriman
I have very fizzy hair and this helps it tame it. My hair is brown it is a little dry at times too but this helps so much.
jodie A.
Whittier, CA
This product works best for me after I shower and my hair is a little damp. It always works to take frizz after using heat.
Milka R.
Elizabeth
It gives the best results and it gives your hair a beautiful shine and the greatest scent once you have finished using it
Bethany Q.
Rapid City, SD
It didn't really help with my hair but it smells good but my hair is just too curly and frizzy and it didn't work for me
Nayelli A.
Lubbock tx
This house my hair look healthy and shiny and it helps with my split ends and my damaged hair. And it's really affordable
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
This is one of my favorite products! I love the smell! It's great for oily fine hair! I normally get it at Kroger on sale