Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Johnson City
One of the best shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hair. Leaves hair feeling super soft and smooth. Not too heavy.
Lori G.
Lori G.
Brought luster and shine back to my hair. Made hair more manageable and less fly aways. Did not leave hair greasy.
Layna L.
Layna L.
Winchester, VA
This works as a detangler but I don't notice any other difference in my hair. The price is good for what you get.
Jodie
Jodie
Whittier , CA
This product works best for me after I shower and my hair is a little damp. It always works to take frizz after using heat.
Marie G.
Marie G.
New Braunfels
Now I think this stuff smells the best. It also makes your hair really smooth. It's very affective if your hair is damaged.
Emilee A.
Emilee A.
ventura
makes my hair feel so disgusting and clumped all together. It works well for my sister who has the same hairtype.
Wendy V.
Wendy V.
This shampoo definitely does what it says it does whenever I am having frizzy hair problems I know I can use this and it will help immediately
Teala J.
Teala J.
Leesville
This product did not work with my hair but don't let that discourage you, my hair is difficult to deal with and a lot of products don't help.
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
This doesn't work very well it leaves my hair dry and feeling rough. I have A hard time brushing my hair after using this
Viannys P.
Viannys P.
New york
As an anti frizzed is great! I love how well it work my hair feels like I went to  the salon my. I recommend it.