Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
ashley a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have frizzy hair I highly recommend this ! It smells amazing and leaves your hair silky smooth and not super frizzy!
jodie A.
Whittier, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works best for me after I shower and my hair is a little damp. It always works to take frizz after using heat.
Jayleigh F.
Harriman
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fizzy hair and this helps it tame it. My hair is brown it is a little dry at times too but this helps so much.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes my hair feel so smooth and healthy! The price is so cheap I didn't think I'd actually like the product but im inlove!
Bethany Q.
Rapid City, SD
It didn't really help with my hair but it smells good but my hair is just too curly and frizzy and it didn't work for me
Nayelli A.
Lubbock tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
This house my hair look healthy and shiny and it helps with my split ends and my damaged hair. And it's really affordable
Ciara A.
Norwich, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product pairs perfectly with their moraccan oil and does a great time tackling frizz and curl as well as smoothing.
sharlotte r.
Parish, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really crazy curly frizzy when it's humid hair this product does a great job keeping my curls tamed & not frizzyšŸ˜
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite products! I love the smell! It's great for oily fine hair! I normally get it at Kroger on sale
Milka R.
Elizabeth
It gives the best results and it gives your hair a beautiful shine and the greatest scent once you have finished using it