Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
England
I love this product. Its easy to use and leaves my natural curls fluffy and not stiff or crunchy. Leave in conditioner lasts for a long time
Juana V.
Juana V.
Mendota, IL
This stuff is amazing! I use it once a week so I can restore my hair! Can't do without it! I recommend it very highly!
Lovely P.
Lovely P.
This actually didn't work for my hair i used this for about 2 months and nothing happened it didn't fix my hair at all
HAnna A.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
This stuff works really well hand held repair my damaged hair! It's well worth the buy and it's not expensive at all!
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
For one thing this shampoo make your hair smell great and eliminate any frizz! This brand is the only one I ever buy!
Katrina  L.
Katrina L.
Tonawanda , NY
This is one of the better products I've found to manage my crazy fly always and keep my hair smooth after bkow drying
aliyah m.
aliyah m.
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioner, 10.2 oz this product is highly recommend I love ittttt !!!
Beatriz F.
Beatriz F.
Good for after shower but not the greatest one, an aid for the hair blow or flat iron. Use it mostly 3 times at week
isabel m.
isabel m.
smells amazing . Easy to put on . Leaves ur hair amazing . I totally recommend it to my girl . And its cheap for me
jessica a.
jessica a.
My daughter and i both use this we both have different kinds of hair mine dry and colored hers curly and long make our hair look amazing