Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer A.
I love this product! I put it on after i shower. My hair is not frizzy no more my hair is usually wavy & really frizzy but not no more!
Joclyn A.
This garnier shampoo smell great lather we on my oily. Frizzy thick hair it worth my money in my opinion. My and my daughters love it
Lila P.
Anaheim
Best shampoo I have ever used hands down. I have missed this and I hope I could buy it again! Best product and keeps my hair strong.
Cheri J.
I can't live without. I use it everyday for my hair, whether straight or curly. It's the perfect hair product and it smells good too
sneha s.
Sunnyside, NY
I use this garnier hair shampoo for dry and frizzy hair everyday. It makes my hair clear and it feel smooth and silky strands
Saharah B.
Austell, GA
This product works so well on my natural hair ! I absolutely love it . Keeps my hair from being dry which in hand manages my curls
Tierra G.
This product is one of my drugstore go to's for summer wash n go's. It helps so much maintaining my frizz in this summer humidity!
Rosie M.
Sylmar,CA
This shampoo sucks! It's does not do what it says it will do for you hair. It actullay left my hair worst . The scent isn't strong
Tabatha L.
Madawaska
Have always used this.  Works so well to control frizz and leaves a nice shine to your hair.  Can even use before styling your hair
Lani G.
I use this everyday. I love the light weight feel of this product. I never feel like my hair is weighted down like other products