Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
jessica a.
jessica a.
My daughter and i both use this we both have different kinds of hair mine dry and colored hers curly and long make our hair look amazing
Heather H.
Heather H.
This stuff is amazing! As most Garnier's products are. Does exactly what it promises! An affordable, great product.
Misty A.
Misty A.
Huntsville, AR
Not too bad. Does keep my hair less frizzy than normal in the humidity but not so much so that i would buy it again
isabel m.
isabel m.
smells amazing . Easy to put on . Leaves ur hair amazing . I totally recommend it to my girl . And its cheap for me
Lori G.
Lori G.
Brought luster and shine back to my hair. Made hair more manageable and less fly aways. Did not leave hair greasy.
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Johnson City
One of the best shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hair. Leaves hair feeling super soft and smooth. Not too heavy.
Judy B.
Judy B.
For a drugstore brand this shampoo and conditioner work great in the humidity to tame frizz. It also smells great!
Roslyn B.
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
Love it! Works well on kids especially! I bought it from Target and got a $5 gift card at the time. Very affordable and I can't live without it!
Marie G.
Marie G.
New Braunfels
Now I think this stuff smells the best. It also makes your hair really smooth. It's very affective if your hair is damaged.
Jodie
Jodie
Whittier , CA
This product works best for me after I shower and my hair is a little damp. It always works to take frizz after using heat.