Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
Amber S.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Makes my hair feel so smooth and healthy! The price is so cheap I didn't think I'd actually like the product but im inlove!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
This is one of my favorite products! I love the smell! It's great for oily fine hair! I normally get it at Kroger on sale
Nayelli A.
Nayelli A.
Lubbock tx
This house my hair look healthy and shiny and it helps with my split ends and my damaged hair. And it's really affordable
Milka R.
Milka R.
Elizabeth
It gives the best results and it gives your hair a beautiful shine and the greatest scent once you have finished using it
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
England
I love this product. Its easy to use and leaves my natural curls fluffy and not stiff or crunchy. Leave in conditioner lasts for a long time
Juana D.
Juana D.
This stuff is amazing! I use it once a week so I can restore my hair! Can't do without it! I recommend it very highly!
Lovely P.
Lovely P.
This actually didn't work for my hair i used this for about 2 months and nothing happened it didn't fix my hair at all
HAnna A.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
This stuff works really well hand held repair my damaged hair! It's well worth the buy and it's not expensive at all!
Katrina  L.
Katrina L.
Tonawanda , NY
This is one of the better products I've found to manage my crazy fly always and keep my hair smooth after bkow drying
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
For one thing this shampoo make your hair smell great and eliminate any frizz! This brand is the only one I ever buy!