Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Kaisha W.
I alternate hair produxts. This is definitely one that stays in the loop. It helps manage my hair. It's affordable and at my local Walmart
Mae G.
I do not like it for my fine hair. My hair feel rough compare to other shampoo conditioner usage. but ur hair may look a little big fuller
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
I use this every morning to tame my hair lol. I recommend it you have dry frizzy hair. I will continue to buy forever!! Totally recommend.
Lindsey B.
Gilmer, TX
Best for users with very dry hair. It's full of oils so if your hair is not dry it will make it greasy. Very Affordable and smells amazing
jessica a.
My daughter and i both use this we both have different kinds of hair mine dry and colored hers curly and long make our hair look amazing
Brooke O.
Knoxville
I've tried a lot of curly hair products and this isn't that great. It didn't really keep my hair frizz and instead just weighed it down.
Heidi B.
Smells great and works awesome in my thick dark straight hair. Leaves it feeling clean and shiny! Doesn't damage my color treated locks!
Jess K.
Lovely smell, not TOO much moisture, a great price point, and easily available. I rotate through a few products and this is one of them.
Jalayne B.
Joliet, IL
i have used this on my mixed child's hair and it works beautifully, no more tangles and crazy fizzy hair. i would absolutely buy this!!!
Jennifer A.
I love this product! I put it on after i shower. My hair is not frizzy no more my hair is usually wavy & really frizzy but not no more!