Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
Tierra G.
Tierra G.
This product is one of my drugstore go to's for summer wash n go's. It helps so much maintaining my frizz in this summer humidity!
Saharah B.
Saharah B.
Austell, GA
This product works so well on my natural hair ! I absolutely love it . Keeps my hair from being dry which in hand manages my curls
Rosie M.
Rosie M.
Sylmar,CA
This shampoo sucks! It's does not do what it says it will do for you hair. It actullay left my hair worst . The scent isn't strong
Tabatha L.
Tabatha L.
Madawaska
Have always used this.  Works so well to control frizz and leaves a nice shine to your hair.  Can even use before styling your hair
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
I like this product for daily use in the summer it does help control frizz and smells great as well it is also very affordable
Brooke O.
Brooke O.
Knoxville
I've tried a lot of curly hair products and this isn't that great. It didn't really keep my hair frizz and instead just weighed it down.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Makes my hair feel so smooth and healthy! The price is so cheap I didn't think I'd actually like the product but im inlove!
Nayelli A.
Nayelli A.
Lubbock tx
This house my hair look healthy and shiny and it helps with my split ends and my damaged hair. And it's really affordable
Milka R.
Milka R.
Elizabeth
It gives the best results and it gives your hair a beautiful shine and the greatest scent once you have finished using it
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
This is one of my favorite products! I love the smell! It's great for oily fine hair! I normally get it at Kroger on sale