Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Mae G.
Mae G.
I do not like it for my fine hair. My hair feel rough compare to other shampoo conditioner usage. but ur hair may look a little big fuller
Kaisha W.
Kaisha W.
I alternate hair produxts. This is definitely one that stays in the loop. It helps manage my hair. It's affordable and at my local Walmart
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Smells great and works awesome in my thick dark straight hair. Leaves it feeling clean and shiny! Doesn't damage my color treated locks!
Jess K.
Jess K.
Lovely smell, not TOO much moisture, a great price point, and easily available. I rotate through a few products and this is one of them.
Jalayne B.
Jalayne B.
Joliet, IL
i have used this on my mixed child's hair and it works beautifully, no more tangles and crazy fizzy hair. i would absolutely buy this!!!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
I love this product! I put it on after i shower. My hair is not frizzy no more my hair is usually wavy & really frizzy but not no more!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
I use it before straightening my hair so it wont be frizzy it leaves your hair very smooth and soft i recommend also for girls who have dry hair or frizzy that can't be taimed
Joclyn A.
Joclyn A.
This garnier shampoo smell great lather we on my oily. Frizzy thick hair it worth my money in my opinion. My and my daughters love it
Umalkhayr A.
Umalkhayr A.
Glendale heights
It was ok, it was kind of oily in a way not really much of a serum, but it did the job, so I can't complain. I wouldn't recommend it, but if your on a budget, go for it!
Lila P.
Lila P.
Anaheim
Best shampoo I have ever used hands down. I have missed this and I hope I could buy it again! Best product and keeps my hair strong.