Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! Works well on kids especially! I bought it from Target and got a $5 gift card at the time. Very affordable and I can't live without it!
Alison G.
Montgomery
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for years and I'm in love with it. I normally use it after I style my hair or if my hair is frizzy. It works like a charm
Wendy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo definitely does what it says it does whenever I am having frizzy hair problems I know I can use this and it will help immediately
kieran k.
asbury, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Makes your hair kinda feel like there is an extra film on it however it is a dry hair product so I do understand but I dont like it in my hair
April E.
Waynesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I so love this product and keeps my hair from frizzing and it keeps it from drying out.  And it keeps my hair from damaging
Teala J.
Leesville, SC
This product did not work with my hair but don't let that discourage you, my hair is difficult to deal with and a lot of products don't help.
jennifer r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very curly hair so its hard to find a product that will keep my hair from frizzing especially in a humid weather ... Love this product
Stacey P.
England
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. Its easy to use and leaves my natural curls fluffy and not stiff or crunchy. Leave in conditioner lasts for a long time
Cindy A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yo he utilizado este producto, me mantuvo el cabello muyy aspero duro no me gusto, hoy en día no lo utilizo, lo compro siempre en farmacias.
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every morning to tame my hair lol. I recommend it you have dry frizzy hair. I will continue to buy forever!! Totally recommend.