Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
Jess K.
Jess K.
Lovely smell, not TOO much moisture, a great price point, and easily available. I rotate through a few products and this is one of them.
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
Smells great and works awesome in my thick dark straight hair. Leaves it feeling clean and shiny! Doesn't damage my color treated locks!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
I love this product! I put it on after i shower. My hair is not frizzy no more my hair is usually wavy & really frizzy but not no more!
Victoria B.
Victoria B.
I use it before straightening my hair so it wont be frizzy it leaves your hair very smooth and soft i recommend also for girls who have dry hair or frizzy that can't be taimed
Joclyn A.
Joclyn A.
This garnier shampoo smell great lather we on my oily. Frizzy thick hair it worth my money in my opinion. My and my daughters love it
Umalkhayr A.
Umalkhayr A.
Glendale heights
It was ok, it was kind of oily in a way not really much of a serum, but it did the job, so I can't complain. I wouldn't recommend it, but if your on a budget, go for it!
Lila P.
Lila P.
Anaheim
Best shampoo I have ever used hands down. I have missed this and I hope I could buy it again! Best product and keeps my hair strong.
Ka'Mari J.
Ka'Mari J.
I've used this product once and I will never use it again because it works for about 15 minutes and as soon as I step outside my hair gets poofy again.
Tierra G.
Tierra G.
This product is one of my drugstore go to's for summer wash n go's. It helps so much maintaining my frizz in this summer humidity!
Rosie M.
Rosie M.
Sylmar,CA
This shampoo sucks! It's does not do what it says it will do for you hair. It actullay left my hair worst . The scent isn't strong