Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
Jocelynn R.
Jocelynn R.
Edinburg , TX
I have super curly and frizzy hair at times and using this stops it all. It tames my hair and allows me to straighten my hair writhing a faster time.it is very effective and I often use this product.
Lexy J.
Lexy J.
The smell is amazing but something about this leaves my hair very greasy feeling. I do continue to use it on my daughter who's hair takes to it very Well.
Sendy V.
Sendy V.
I looked for so many products since my hair is frizzy i tought i would try this so i did and let me tell you it actually works its not pricey for the job it does! I would definitely buy again.
Alison G.
Alison G.
Montgomery
I've been using this for years and I'm in love with it. I normally use it after I style my hair or if my hair is frizzy. It works like a charm
kieran k.
kieran k.
Asbury, MO
Makes your hair kinda feel like there is an extra film on it however it is a dry hair product so I do understand but I dont like it in my hair
Kylie T.
Kylie T.
so hydrating!! this product is really something worth buying. i bought mine at Harris Teeter but u can buy it anywhere that sells hair care things. it has a nice scent and is long lasting.
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
I have very curly hair so its hard to find a product that will keep my hair from frizzing especially in a humid weather ... Love this product
April E.
April E.
Waynesville
 I so love this product and keeps my hair from frizzing and it keeps it from drying out.  And it keeps my hair from damaging
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Yo he utilizado este producto, me mantuvo el cabello muyy aspero duro no me gusto, hoy en día no lo utilizo, lo compro siempre en farmacias.
Mae G.
Mae G.
I do not like it for my fine hair. My hair feel rough compare to other shampoo conditioner usage. but ur hair may look a little big fuller