Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Umalkhayr A.
Glendale heights
It was ok, it was kind of oily in a way not really much of a serum, but it did the job, so I can't complain. I wouldn't recommend it, but if your on a budget, go for it!
Victoria B.
I use it before straightening my hair so it wont be frizzy it leaves your hair very smooth and soft i recommend also for girls who have dry hair or frizzy that can't be taimed
Kylie T.
so hydrating!! this product is really something worth buying. i bought mine at Harris Teeter but u can buy it anywhere that sells hair care things. it has a nice scent and is long lasting.
Abby D.
Windahm
I love it it's so great for my dyed hair. It doesn't make my scalp ich. I use it every other shower on my hair. It's supper affordable for me and my mom to get.
Lexy J.
The smell is amazing but something about this leaves my hair very greasy feeling. I do continue to use it on my daughter who's hair takes to it very Well.
Ava J.
I use the shampoo and conditioner to mazing it gives volume in matter on the one you get this one is a Sleek and Shine is the one I use it really actually
Selena W.
Freeport, Florida
It works, but a little too well. Use small amounts, or you'll end up with slick hair lol. Trust me. It just needs to be a little more delooted with water.
Amber P.
Denver, CO
Smells amazing! I use this when I want that really sleek straight look to my hair. Only downside is I have to wash my hair sooner cause of the oil in it.
Gabriela M.
Really think this is an amazing product ! I use it overnight after showering and when I wake up I can feel just how soft and shiny my hair is left with .
Ashlee D.
This smells really good. But I do find that it drys my scalp really bad. My head always itches after I use this brand shampoo because it is so drying.