Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Victoria B.
I use it before straightening my hair so it wont be frizzy it leaves your hair very smooth and soft i recommend also for girls who have dry hair or frizzy that can't be taimed
Kylie T.
so hydrating!! this product is really something worth buying. i bought mine at Harris Teeter but u can buy it anywhere that sells hair care things. it has a nice scent and is long lasting.
Abby D.
Windahm
I love it it's so great for my dyed hair. It doesn't make my scalp ich. I use it every other shower on my hair. It's supper affordable for me and my mom to get.
Alicia S.
This is the only product I put in my hair. Not only do I love that it does its job by keeping my hair straight and taming the frizz, it also smells amazing!
Selena W.
Freeport, Florida
It works, but a little too well. Use small amounts, or you'll end up with slick hair lol. Trust me. It just needs to be a little more delooted with water.
Lexy J.
The smell is amazing but something about this leaves my hair very greasy feeling. I do continue to use it on my daughter who's hair takes to it very Well.
Ava J.
I use the shampoo and conditioner to mazing it gives volume in matter on the one you get this one is a Sleek and Shine is the one I use it really actually
Gabriela M.
Really think this is an amazing product ! I use it overnight after showering and when I wake up I can feel just how soft and shiny my hair is left with .
Amber P.
Denver, CO
Smells amazing! I use this when I want that really sleek straight look to my hair. Only downside is I have to wash my hair sooner cause of the oil in it.
Ashlee D.
This smells really good. But I do find that it drys my scalp really bad. My head always itches after I use this brand shampoo because it is so drying.