Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target
Kayla C.
Keyport, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
The first thing I noticed was how good the shampoo and conditioner smell. Then when I tried my hair I realized how soft it was. The only thing I didn't really love was how harsh it can on my hair. I have thin hair and I'm noticing that when I use the Sleek and Shine shampoo and conditioner that a little hair than normal comes out in the shower.
Sadie W.
Luxemburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only conditioner I can find that actually works so I can get through my hair. And it smells amazing so what’s not to love?! It’s fairly cheap, not really cheap but not really pricy either. I recommend it to others with frizzy, curly, crazy hair!
Lesley F.
South Gate , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product. I sometimes have really frizzy hair and then product really helped control the frizz through out the entire day. It’s not too shiny to where you’re hair looks really oily so that’s good.
Hannah E.
Bellbrook
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this product and I didn't like it because it made my hair greasy. I tried while damp and while dry and got the same results. The smell is amazing though!
Emily W.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I was looking for a great conditioner that didn't leave my hair sticky, oily, or super dry looking, I just so happened to pick up a bunch of travel sized bottles of random conditioners to test them out. This gem was one of the first I tested and immediately bought the full size after my first use. I absolutely love the way my hair feels after I get out of the shower and it's dried and the smell is great too! I think the extra push is the fact that most drugstores sell this in almost every size. I have dry hair from coloring.
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good brand I was not surprised when I used this and it is pretty good for humid or rainy days. It's thick and kind of feels like a leave in conditioner without weighing your hair down like other brands will do. This makes my hair look healthy and shine without looking shined from being greasy. I love using this on my ends when it is close to time for a trim and it looks like it made my damaged hair healthier on the bottom as well. I do not recommend using this near your roots if you have fine dry hair.
Giselle P.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all this product smells AMAZING! Even if it didn't provide any other effect I think I would still use it just for the smell. It's light and fruity and delicious! But more importantly, This serum is what I use on my first day wash to get smooth sleek hair. I don't use heat on my hair often so I air dry it and it's sooo frizzy the day of washing it but this takes away the frizz and leaves my hair smooth and shiny and don't forget smelling good!
Paige R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
both my mom and sister have very frizzy and curly hair. my mom uses this product every day to help with her frizzy dry hair. it leaves her hair smelling amazing . my mom colors her hair every 3 weeks so it doesn't remove any color from her hair, she recommends this product to all her friends,
Chaya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed with how garnier products smell. They work pretty well but I have so many others that I like a hundred times better. I have a bottle in my bathroom that's been there awhile and when it does get finished I probably won't buy again. It works well but doesn't do anything special for my hair
Heather D.
Pensacola, FL
I have not had to use this hair product personally, but my daughters like to use this. They have a different hair texture than I do, an this really helps with keeping their hair manageable throughout the day. I can recommend this product to those who live in a humid climate, when even when using the greatest shampoo, you need that extra help because of weather conditions. A little bit goes a long way!