Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Evelyn a.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing and frizz control from garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner. The formula with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot smoothes each strand and locks out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using the garnier fructis sleek & shine system of shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek & shine conditioner:smoothes for long... see more...

Buy on Target*
Cheri J.
Cheri J.
I can't live without. I use it everyday for my hair, whether straight or curly. It's the perfect hair product and it smells good too
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Holly Pond, AL
This is such a good brand I was not surprised when I used this and it is pretty good for humid or rainy days. It's thick and kind of feels like a leave in conditioner without weighing your hair down like other brands will do. This makes my hair look healthy and shine without looking shined from being greasy. I love using this on my ends when it is close to time for a trim and it looks like it made my damaged hair healthier on the bottom as well. I do not recommend using this near your roots if you have fine dry hair.
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Philadelphia , PA
First of all this product smells AMAZING! Even if it didn't provide any other effect I think I would still use it just for the smell. It's light and fruity and delicious! But more importantly, This serum is what I use on my first day wash to get smooth sleek hair. I don't use heat on my hair often so I air dry it and it's sooo frizzy the day of washing it but this takes away the frizz and leaves my hair smooth and shiny and don't forget smelling good!
Christine G.
Christine G.
brooklyn
I love using this product for detangling my hair and as a product to moisten my hair for easier grip and hold before braiding my hair into dutch or french braids! This product helps me achieve sharper and cleaner looking brands, which I love. Plus, the braids strongly hold together without hair sticking out, which would make my hair look messy and undone.
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
My first time using and not like other shampoos that leave my hair frizzy after the first use!! It definitely left my hair shiny after I even got comments on it by a few friends. It has a nice scent to it and its long lasting. I would definitely buy again bc I certainly feel like my damaged, frizzy, thick and dry hair will improve drastically with this.
Heather D.
Heather D.
I have not had to use this hair product personally, but my daughters like to use this. They have a different hair texture than I do, an this really helps with keeping their hair manageable throughout the day. I can recommend this product to those who live in a humid climate, when even when using the greatest shampoo, you need that extra help because of weather conditions. A little bit goes a long way!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Allen , TX
I love using this product on my 100% virgin hair for my wigs and sew-ins! This product makes the hair extremely manageable. Once the hair is dry, the product gives it a nice natural luster. I genuinely prefer this product over some of the others that I have used. I would highly recommend trying any of the Sleek and Shine products!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Williamsville, NY
As far as leave in conditioners go, this is a pretty good option for its price. I used to use this religiously, but now I've turned to a regular conditioner, Pantene Pro-V Dreamcare. My hair isn't very thick, and I found that while this product made my hair smooth, it also weighed it down a bit.
Paige R.
Paige R.
both my mom and sister have very frizzy and curly hair. my mom uses this product every day to help with her frizzy dry hair. it leaves her hair smelling amazing . my mom colors her hair every 3 weeks so it doesn't remove any color from her hair, she recommends this product to all her friends,
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
This is a shampoo I've used throughout the years. I love how it stands out with the bright green bottles. I always buy this product at target. It smells so good !! Every time I wash my hair with garnier I come out with silky smooth hair and that says a lot since I have thick coarse hair.