Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Melanie F.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Brookelynn E.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Xiana l.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing, frizz control, and shine from garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo. The formula, with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot, conditions deeply to lock out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*, and smoothes the surface for hair that is so much shinier. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek... see more...

• My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Marifer R.
San Antonio, TX
This product smells really good, but I feel that this is too oily for my hair. I use very little of this oil whenever I straighten my hair, so the bottle lasts me a long time. I think it’s better if you have very dry super damaged hair. Mine gets a little dry on the lips and it kind of helps.
Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
This is an awesome product! I like using it with dry hair in a super-small pump to smooth down any fly-away hairs in the morning before work. Be careful not to use anything larger than a quarter-size pump with dry hair or near your scalp with wet hair because it can make your hair super oily! Otherwise, very great product and line!
Tessa C.
I absolute love the smell of this stuff. It smells so good. I get comment about how my hair smells good all the time. It's very long lasting too. I only shampoo my roots because it is healthier for your hair and this stuff definitely does the job well at keeping my hair clean.
Sierra M.
Enterprise, MS
Definitely not the best! This leaves my hair super oily. I have fine hair so using conditioner with this product leaves your hair looking like it should have been washed a week ago! It does help with flyaways, but it's not worth using when it makes your hair look greasy!
Brookelynn E.
Port Huron, MI
This product is great for unmanageable hair! I like to use it right after the shower a little before I brush my hair just to soften it and a little after so I can brush it all through! Affordable products and available at most stores!
Lauren U.
monmouth
I was thoroughly disappointed with this product. When I used it on my hair it made it look like wet straw. Additionally, my hair looked very greasy even with the little amount that I used.

This product actually made my hair feel more dry, not satisfied.
Renee S.
Gordonsville, TN
I really like the product. It has a great smell to it that lasts all day long. Even after a sweaty gym workout. It’s super affordable especially when they have a $2 off coupon. I stock up! It keeps my hair from being super frizzy in the humid day.
arabella a.
Indianapolis
I really do love this product. it smells amazing (kind of fruity), leaves my hair crazy smooth, and never feels oily or sticky. I use this product when I just want to add that extra something to my hair. def reccomend!
Ashley W.
Bryan, TX
Love Love Love this smoothing oil. Leaves my hair shinny, tamed and very silky. Does not leave my hair too oily. Price is very affordable, bottle is nice and easy to use. I will definitely be buying this again.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
This smells really enjoyable, and I like to apply it after my hair dries. It's easy to run together and it mixes well, and dissolves in your hands without leaving that oily and sticky residue on your hands.
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products to attempt to control frizz. In your experience will this be a good alternative to the styling gels and mousse? I know they can be so bad for your hair but the shampoo and conditioner I currently use doesn't seem to do much to help once its dry from the shower!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is very long, thick and wavy. Is this a good product to try for this problem ?