Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Melanie F.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Brookelynn E.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine For Frizzy, Dry, Unmanageable Hair uploaded by Xiana l.

BY GARNIER

Get intense smoothing, frizz control, and shine from garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo. The formula, with ultra-smoothing argan oil from morocco and apricot, conditions deeply to lock out frizz for up to 3 days, even in 97% humidity*, and smoothes the surface for hair that is so much shinier. Garnier is committed to green! The garnier eco-fructis bottle contains 30% recycled plastic and is made of pet, the most widely recycled plastic. (*in a combing test and a frizz test using garnier fructis sleek & shine shampoo, conditioner, and anti-frizz serum, compared to a non-conditioning system.)key benefits of garnier fructis sleek... see more...

• My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is ...1 Answers
  • I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products ...2 Answers
Buy on Target
Marifer R.
San Antonio, TX
This product smells really good, but I feel that this is too oily for my hair. I use very little of this oil whenever I straighten my hair, so the bottle lasts me a long time. I think it’s better if you have very dry super damaged hair. Mine gets a little dry on the lips and it kind of helps.
Renee S.
Gordonsville, TN
I really like the product. It has a great smell to it that lasts all day long. Even after a sweaty gym workout. It’s super affordable especially when they have a $2 off coupon. I stock up! It keeps my hair from being super frizzy in the humid day.
Ashley W.
Bryan, TX
Love Love Love this smoothing oil. Leaves my hair shinny, tamed and very silky. Does not leave my hair too oily. Price is very affordable, bottle is nice and easy to use. I will definitely be buying this again.
Jennifer S.
Long Beach, CA
This smells really enjoyable, and I like to apply it after my hair dries. It's easy to run together and it mixes well, and dissolves in your hands without leaving that oily and sticky residue on your hands.
katie H.
Gentle great product
Love it
Make my hair with no damage
Give my air brilliant
Perfect
No curly
Not expensive
I got the regular bottle for 2 months 👍🏻
Curly / long
Yes I would love to buy it
Ava E.
This is a game changer! I put this on my ends and roots when damp (only a little amount!) and my hair is soft and not frizzy at all when dry! It keeps my hair super moisturized and is great during the winter months or after I use heat on my hair. I can apply the slightest bit when my ends are dry or my hair is frizzy and keeps it looking great all day. This product is honestly a life saver.
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
So I got this as a sample size and thought I would give it a go. I have both dry and oily scalp and some damage on my ends. I have naturally blond hair and was hoping it would make my hair shine. I was very disappointed. It made my hair feel worse than when I got in the shower. It felt like my hair was more knotted. I also love the smell of shampoo and this had no scent. I don't recommend
Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
This is an awesome product! I like using it with dry hair in a super-small pump to smooth down any fly-away hairs in the morning before work. Be careful not to use anything larger than a quarter-size pump with dry hair or near your scalp with wet hair because it can make your hair super oily! Otherwise, very great product and line!
Natalia M.
Great Falls, MT
This oil does its job!! I love the price point of this product and how great my hair looks after I use it. It doesn't look greasy just as long as you spread it out in your hands and start at your ends. The smell is great and it feels even better when you use it when your hair is damp out of the shower and then after you style it. The only downfall I just wish that it controlled my frizz more throughout the day.
Daisy C.
I have been using Garnier shampoo and conditioner for the past 4 years and I love it soooo much. It makes my hair super soft, anti frizzy, and it detangles it (which is a plus because I have super duper curly hair that is unmanageable) I would recommend this product to anyone who asked so 10/10 for me
Melissa H.
Spotsylvania, VA
I have seen this before but tend to lean toward styling products to attempt to control frizz. In your experience will this be a good alternative to the styling gels and mousse? I know they can be so bad for your hair but the shampoo and conditioner I currently use doesn't seem to do much to help once its dry from the shower!
Irene Q.
Fort Wayne, IN
My hair has become so frizzy and flyaway since menopause ! It is very long, thick and wavy. Is this a good product to try for this problem ?