BY GARNIER #5 in Hair Serums

• "makes your hair shiny and works wonders in your hair." in 1 review
  • "All this managed to achieve was to make my freshly washed and blown out hair look greasy." in 1 review
Meyling M.
Jacksonville, FL
I honestly never have any luck with products dealing with my hair, I have yet to find a product that is my holy grail and this product is no exception. I use it to clean my hair, easy to use, clear directions. I didn't have an issue with this shampoo bottle but the conditioner bottle, because of the way the bottle cap is, its hard to get about 20% of the last remaining product out without having to pop off the top and having to take out the product that way. But i didn't have a problem with that with the shampoo bottle, just with the conditioner. I didn't notice a dramatic difference in my hair, i didn't notice a dramatic shine (like in the commercials where the models hair is practically glowing). Nor did it leave a very strong smell, so if you don't prefer your shampoo to smell as podent, then this product will work for you but if you were looking for something that would leave a scent in your hair for a while, then this product is not for you. I have yet to find a shampoo that WOWs me, and this product aint no exception
Brianna B.
Holly Springs, MS
This smell so good and this is what I use on my extentions, I feel like all their products are too many chemicals for my natural hair. All their product I've tried on my real hair make my hair knot up during washing , causing me major breakage.
Jacklyn C.
Jacksonville
This product made my hair feel amazing. I used it in all 5 of my daughters hair and they absolutely loved it. This product kept my hair feeling silky and soft all day and i recieved many compliments on how great my hair smelled. I would and have recommended this product to friends and family. I will be rebuying as soon as mine runs out which will probably be soon because my daughters love this.
Stephanie M.
I love this product because I have frizzy hair and this helps keep my hair in place after I’m done styling it. It works great throughout a long day and it meets my expectations. I’ll be buying this product again after I run out. I recommend this to anyone who has frizzy hair and wants to keep their hair sleek! ;) Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Finish 5-in-1 Serum Spray
Danielle C.
I haven't used this exact product in this packaging but I have used it in the pump like the other ones that Garnier has. It is a very good serum I have been using it for almost a year now and I have one of the smaller bottles and I still have a little bit less than half of it. It works very well it makes my hair very smooth and soft. It also has a pleasant smell and lasts for a long time.
Ruchi C.
Brecksville , OH
This was the main staple product of our household until we switched to keratin and healing range of hair care products. This product can be used with the flat iron and gives nice boost to dull and frizzy hairs. I have often hear my friends complaining that it was way too greasy for them, but if you used and style it properly it would last for more than a day if hairs aren’t washed.
Kelley W.
Winchester, VA
I wasn't a fan of the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Finish 5-in-1 Serum Spray because of how you applicate it. It made my hair look very greasy when I applied it. That is saying a lot too because my hair is very dry. I liked the idea of only having to spray it over your hair like hairspray, but I much prefer oils that I put in my hair with my hands any day to this product.
😍Jaycee😍 F.
Somerville,tx
Wow this Garnier product works nice.it makes your hair feel like it has never felt before. I would recommend you guys trying it on your kids hair you wouldn’t believe how well it treats your kids hair.it may look like every other product but believe me it’s not
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I like the smell of these products but sometime it' s hut and miss with this brand. This product definitley worked but it make my hair feel very heavy and I noticed my hair starting to get a little too oily. Definitley room for inprovement. This brand launches so many products at the same time it seems like they are more concerned with quanity rather then quality.
Marlenne M.
This serum works magic to your hair. If you have brittles damaged hair like I do than your realize that your hair does shine as much and it doesn’t feel so soft. Well I came a across this product and decided to purchase it. I washed my hair and than applied it to wet hair. When my hair was finished air drying it felt so soft and smelled so good!
Melissa B.
Is it better to use before,or after styling?
Crystal P.
How I can apply this?
Gia J.
How is this for curly hair? Does it weigh down hair at all when applying it? It looks like a dry moose I used to use that would build up in my hair
Jumanah S.
Does this product really help ?
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Is this the same as the Sleek n Shine in the pump, just a spray version?Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Finish 5-in-1 Serum Spray