Kristina A.

I don't really like shaving creams, and this conditioner is terrible for my hair...so...i started using this while i shave my legs hahait doesn't dry my skin out and smells amazing...Have you ever used a conditioner instead of shaving gel??

Angelica p.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
7 months, 3 weeks ago
no i havnt i wonder if its actaully good
Navpriya S.
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
8 months, 3 weeks ago
yes i have used it a couple of times
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Yes I use it sometimes
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
11 months, 1 week ago
I use condition all the time for shaving, find I get a closer cut and legs stay smooth for longer
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Sarasota , FL
11 months, 1 week ago
I'm lazy at buying shaving cream so I usually use a body wash or shampoo since I always have more shampoo then conditioner lol