McKayla K.

I am going on a mission trip next month with some of my classmates. I am planning to purchase this product in bulk at Sam's Club. I have two questions.. One: Does this product work for all types of hair? Two: Do you have any complaints about this product? I want to purchase something that pleases all.

Sky G.
Holleen D.
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I have color treated hair thats out of control in summer. I bought this and i prefer it over Joico I think.. And im picky about hair product's
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
1 year ago
I have curly hair and I absolutely love this product. As for complaints I have none!