Heather R.
Goose Creek, SC

Did it make your hair oily?

Genevieve C.
Genevieve C.
Lakeland, GA
1 year, 5 months ago
Not at all. If you find that it does try switching it up so that use conditioner first and then shampoo second.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
1 year, 6 months ago
No, just smooth and shiny
Vivian W.
Vivian W.
oakland, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
No it didn't make my hair oily
Norangelma C.
Norangelma C.
Junction City, KS
1 year, 11 months ago
Not oily at all, it does gives a soft shine which is great for my bleach blonde hair and it is great for frizzy hair it makes it very smooth.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Frisco, Tx
1 year, 11 months ago
It didn't make mine oily. I really like how soft it made my course hair. You could always try applying it to most of your hair, starting an inch or so from your scalp. I like to start midway down the hair shaft, concentrating on the ends.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Santa Paula, CA
1 year, 11 months ago
To me it didn't it leaves your hair very smooth and shiny I love it
Zannatul N.
Zannatul N.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year, 11 months ago
I've used this product before and it didn't make my hair oily. It made it feel nice and smooth and silky, not to mention it smells very nice.
Leah V.
Leah V.
1 year, 11 months ago
My hair is super dry so this conditioner just kind of made it less dry....pretty good!