Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I have used the New Garnier fructose Sleek & Shine Zero Fortifying Conditioner for about a week now. The results are nice. My hair is smooth, manageable and is not frizzy. I liked the fruity smell, however some people will not because it is a little strong. The product claims the following: Active fruit protein, zero silicone, weightless frizz control and a proven strength system. I have no idea how to tell you about any of these item. I really don’t know what they are. All I know the product works for me, leaving my hair easy to control throughout the day.