BY GARNIER #50 in Conditioner

Fortifying conditioner for up to 3 day sleek*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner with fairly & sustainably sourced Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand. Long lasting frizz control even in 97% humidity*.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in cream

1067659Fs21 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Potassium Hydroxide, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L.# D191730/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Sleek & Shine shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. Follow with Sleek & Shine leave-in cream.

• I don't really like shaving creams, and this conditioner ...5 Answers
  • Does it leave you feeling greasy? 18 Answers
  • This is good ? You guys like ?7 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Ok, so honestly I thought I would like this Shampoo and conditioner, sleek and shine. For my frizzy hair I thought this would be amazing. That’s definitely NOT the case tho! Y’all I used this for a week, and hated it. It smells ok I guess, but doesn’t do what it says it will. It’s supposed to be for dry, frizzy, and damaged hair. It honestly didn’t do anything to my hair. It didn’t make my hair shiny,smooth or calm. It was frizzy and hard to get a brush through. My hair looked as dry as ever. I would not recommend this product to anyone with my hair type.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner and I always get compliments on the smell of my hair. And more importantly it helps keep my curls in control especially in this NYC humid weather. My hair turns into an afro real quick if I don't keep all my beauty products in it. This stuff smoothes out my hair and keeps it control for about 2 or 3 days until I'm ready to wash it and once I do my hair feel soft and silky and I go a day without any products in my hair to let it breathe and then use it again.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
This conditioner smells really nice and glides into my hair and coats it evenly in the shower. I find that to achieve the best results from this conditioner, it's best to use slightly cold water to rinse the conditioner out of your hair as it will help to tame frizz and really enhance the shine of your hair. Overall, this conditioner is a pretty good drugstore conditioner and I would purchase this again.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I have used the New Garnier fructose Sleek & Shine Zero Fortifying Conditioner for about a week now. The results are nice. My hair is smooth, manageable and is not frizzy. I liked the fruity smell, however some people will not because it is a little strong. The product claims the following: Active fruit protein, zero silicone, weightless frizz control and a proven strength system. I have no idea how to tell you about any of these item. I really don’t know what they are. All I know the product works for me, leaving my hair easy to control throughout the day.
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
I am obsssed with this shampoo and conditioner. I have thick and curly hair, and have tried every drugstore curl/nourishing conditioner under the sun, and they ALL dry out my curls, or are overly nourishing and leave a ton of buildup on my scalp. This stuff is amazing!!! Leaves my curls super soft and moisturizer, and smells amazing. I’ve also noticed my scalp seems to be way less dry. I highly recommend!
janine b.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this conditioner. Feels nice when your washing you hair, I like how it lathers. It makes your hair so smooth and silky. Also gives it shine and volume. My hair is sleek with little to no frizz after using this product. I buy it at rite aid but I know you can get it at a ton of other stores like CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, etc. Another good thing is it's not expensive.
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
I use this on and off when I'm not trying other products. It's a great go-to conditioner for my thick, wavy hair. I leave it on for a few minutes and afterwards my hair is super soft and shiny. My husband says it smells like green apple and he's probably right, but I just think of it as having a nice, fresh scent. Best drugstore conditioner I've used!
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
I use both shampoo and conditioner from garnier especially the fructis,it helps my hair alot. To me It does have a long lasting smell. It is also easy to apply. Helps both oily and dry scalps strengthens hair. Veey satisfied with this product.
Kelly M.
I tried Garnier Fructis Haircare Sleek & Shine Conditioner and it left my hair looking and feeling flat. I get the sleek aspect of this product but it was almost like it had stripped my hair of any body it had. It has a very nice scent and I like the way it made my hair feel but I need something that adds more volume.
Trin L.
I liked the feeling it gave my hair but I did feel like I had to use an exceptional amount for my hair type. I have a lot of hair for sure.  it would be nice if I didn't have to use half the bottle or more everytime I needed to wash my hair so it would last longer. but it gave my hair a great feeling when I did use it.
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Does it work good?
Jennifer W.
PUYALLUP
Does it leave you feeling greasy?
emma o.
Did this shampoo work for anybody?
Heather R.
Goose Creek, SC
Did it make your hair oily?
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
A lot of people are saying that Garnier Sleek and Shine weighs down their hair. Do you think they may b using too much conditioner?