BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner for up to 3 day sleek*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner with fairly & sustainably sourced Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand. Long lasting frizz control even in 97% humidity*.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in cream

1067659Fs21 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Potassium Hydroxide, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L.# D191730/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Sleek & Shine shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. Follow with Sleek & Shine leave-in cream.

Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner and I always get compliments on the smell of my hair. And more importantly it helps keep my curls in control especially in this NYC humid weather. My hair turns into an afro real quick if I don't keep all my beauty products in it. This stuff smoothes out my hair and keeps it control for about 2 or 3 days until I'm ready to wash it and once I do my hair feel soft and silky and I go a day without any products in my hair to let it breathe and then use it again.
Cristina D.
Phoenix
The Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner is one of my favorite conditioners. The aroma of the product is amazing as well as it leaves your hair soft. For a better result try Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream after taking a shower. It will leave your hair super and smelling amazing. It’s just something you have to have in your daily hair routine.
Manda G.
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner to use. My scalp is pretty sensitive so I have to watch what I use or it will break out my scalp and my skin. This is the only store shampoo that I can use that doesn't cause my skin to break out it makes my hair smell amazing and it really works
sammie p.
So idk if the formula changed but I love this I decided to get a travel size to try out it's been year's sense I tried this my mom used to always buy this shampoo and conditioner an I remember just hating it made my hair oily an sticky after years of the hate I had for it I said hmm maybe the formula changed and it for sure has I love this conditioner it is so silky and smells great it always has but it honestly it a great conditioner I haven't tried the shampoo yet but after using up the travel size conditioner I will be buying them both this is a good change for me it smells like if u mix a fresh granny Smith apple with and sweet red apple if that makes any sense lol I never thought I'd say I love this conditioner after having so much hate for it as a kid but I'm glad they changed that formula my hair feels smooth and full I have oily roots an normal hair medium thickness buying the full size bottle soon
Kelly M.
I tried Garnier Fructis Haircare Sleek & Shine Conditioner and it left my hair looking and feeling flat. I get the sleek aspect of this product but it was almost like it had stripped my hair of any body it had. It has a very nice scent and I like the way it made my hair feel but I need something that adds more volume.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Ok, so honestly I thought I would like this Shampoo and conditioner, sleek and shine. For my frizzy hair I thought this would be amazing. That’s definitely NOT the case tho! Y’all I used this for a week, and hated it. It smells ok I guess, but doesn’t do what it says it will. It’s supposed to be for dry, frizzy, and damaged hair. It honestly didn’t do anything to my hair. It didn’t make my hair shiny,smooth or calm. It was frizzy and hard to get a brush through. My hair looked as dry as ever. I would not recommend this product to anyone with my hair type.
Trin L.
I liked the feeling it gave my hair but I did feel like I had to use an exceptional amount for my hair type. I have a lot of hair for sure.  it would be nice if I didn't have to use half the bottle or more everytime I needed to wash my hair so it would last longer. but it gave my hair a great feeling when I did use it.
Shannon C.
Klamath Falls, OR
This is probably going to be the first bad review that i've had on this site. The price for this conditioner is absolutely great, i love the price. I love the smell of the conditioner, it smells so good and like it'll make a huge difference in your hair. The negative part is, my hair is very dry, brittle, and just all around horrible. When I got out of the shower, my hair didn't feel like I put any conditioner in it, and when my hair dried, it was SUPER frizzy and felt so gross and rough. A conditioner has never done that to me before and I used to use garnier all the time as a teenager. It just dries the crap out of my hair and it was horrible. Some other products I still adore though. ❤
Sheyna L.
Irving
This was my go to product when I was in high school! It smelt so good and made my hair look so healthy! I noticed it does make my scalp a little more oily but kept my dry scalp away. I am a satisfied customer... I just might purchase this soon because I miss how healthy my hair felt when I used this product.
Mezutwins M.
Finksburg, MD
Leaves your hair smelling nice and feeling soft it's the perfect condition for a variety of different hair types! Leaves scalp moisturized! I believe it's for all scalps drynor oily. It's very affordable and there are coupons you can use to meet your price range. I was very satisfied by this product!
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Does it work good?
Jennifer W.
PUYALLUP
Does it leave you feeling greasy?
emma o.
Did this shampoo work for anybody?
Heather R.
Goose Creek, SC
Did it make your hair oily?
Sara M.
Bordentown, NJ
This is good ? You guys like ?

Walmart