BY GARNIER #43 in Conditioner

Fortifying conditioner for up to 3 day sleek*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner with fairly & sustainably sourced Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand. Long lasting frizz control even in 97% humidity*.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in cream

1067659Fs21 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Potassium Hydroxide, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L.# D191730/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Sleek & Shine shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. Follow with Sleek & Shine leave-in cream.

Alex S.
We have used the Sleek and Shine shampoo and we thought it would be a good idea to buy the conditioner as well. I didn’t grow up in a family where using conditioner was a regular thing. We only really used it in the summer months after we used the pool. That being said, this conditioner did a really great job at that. However during regular months, this just killed the volume in my hair. I felt greasy and just bleh. Definitely would buy this in a travel size only because I wouldn’t be able to use it often enough to justify a full size.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner and I always get compliments on the smell of my hair. And more importantly it helps keep my curls in control especially in this NYC humid weather. My hair turns into an afro real quick if I don't keep all my beauty products in it. This stuff smoothes out my hair and keeps it control for about 2 or 3 days until I'm ready to wash it and once I do my hair feel soft and silky and I go a day without any products in my hair to let it breathe and then use it again.
Athena B.
I used to use Garnier products in the past and I used to like them but over the years as I've used them off and on I found that they just personally aren't for me I feel like they make my hair really greasy and really dry and brittle if that makes any sense. I have a really Sensitive Scalp as well so when I also use these products my scalp get really itchy and irritated so I discontinued use like I said it's not for me. It does however smell really good and that's really all the good I can say about it
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I have used the New Garnier fructose Sleek & Shine Zero Fortifying Conditioner for about a week now. The results are nice. My hair is smooth, manageable and is not frizzy. I liked the fruity smell, however some people will not because it is a little strong. The product claims the following: Active fruit protein, zero silicone, weightless frizz control and a proven strength system. I have no idea how to tell you about any of these item. I really don’t know what they are. All I know the product works for me, leaving my hair easy to control throughout the day.
Cristina D.
Phoenix
The Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner is one of my favorite conditioners. The aroma of the product is amazing as well as it leaves your hair soft. For a better result try Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream after taking a shower. It will leave your hair super and smelling amazing. It’s just something you have to have in your daily hair routine.
Sharifa L.
I’ve been using this on my hair for a really long time I have all natural non-chemically processed hair and which good as a condition on my hair not to mention the smell is result good . It’s not very thick which I don’t mind it tends to be more on the sleek side but it leaves my hair very smooth and manageable so when I am coming through with my big tooth comb any nights that are in there come out quickly
Amanda G.
Grove city, OH
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner to use. My scalp is pretty sensitive so I have to watch what I use or it will break out my scalp and my skin. This is the only store shampoo that I can use that doesn't cause my skin to break out it makes my hair smell amazing and it really works
LaTosha M.
Phillipsburg
I have naturally oily hair and this does not work for me at all. It makes it greasy and I do not like it whatsoever. It smells wonderful though and is very affordable in comparison to other conditioners (especially the one I typically use). If this works for you then good for you. I personally do not think it is good for oily hair such as mine.
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Smells great, works just fine but no huge improvement in my hair over time. It helps for a few hours but it'll just frizz up again. I love how easy my hair is to manage in the time frame that it works though. While my hair is wet it's very hard to handle and this helps me so much. Though there are better shampoos and conditioners out there.
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
I had used this conditioner for years and struggled with dry ends and fine hair. It smells nice and worked ok but I noticed improvement after I switched conditioners. So this wasn’t the best for me but maybe someone else.
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Does it work good?
Jennifer W.
PUYALLUP
Does it leave you feeling greasy?
emma o.
Did this shampoo work for anybody?
Heather R.
Goose Creek, SC
Did it make your hair oily?
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
A lot of people are saying that Garnier Sleek and Shine weighs down their hair. Do you think they may b using too much conditioner?