BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner for up to 3 day sleek*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner with fairly & sustainably sourced Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry hair to smooth each strand. Long lasting frizz control even in 97% humidity*.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in cream

1067659Fs21 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Potassium Hydroxide, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Ci 15985/Yellow 6, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract. F.I.L.# D191730/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Sleek & Shine shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. Follow with Sleek & Shine leave-in cream.

Brooke B.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner with a Free Smoothing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask Sample, 1 kit more...
Works good, but it’s not my absolute favorite. I prefer the Pantene brand’s sleek conditioner. I felt like their product actually made my hair softer and smoother. This stuff works like any good conditioner, but I can’t say that it actually made my hair shiny. It did detangle, and smooth it out. I would use again, because it does its job, but not a five star job. Side note, it’s one of those that gets really hard to squeeze when your about half way empty.
Peggy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
As I mentioned in an earlier review due to financial issues, I was forced to change my purchasing practices of hair care products. I'd been using salon quality products for my hair for years, but could no longer could afford them. I ended up switching my shampoo and really felt no ill effects from the switch. I also changed my conditioner to Garnier Fructis. I didn't see any marked difference from this change either. So, all in all the changes were successful.
Ellen D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've been using this conditioner for years, and I've never been dissatisfied with it. I have long hair, and combing this conditioner through my hair after using the Sleek & Shine shampoo helps prevent unwanted frizzing and keeps my hair strong, hydrated, and smooth!
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner and I always get compliments on the smell of my hair. And more importantly it helps keep my curls in control especially in this NYC humid weather. My hair turns into an afro real quick if I don't keep all my beauty products in it. This stuff smoothes out my hair and keeps it control for about 2 or 3 days until I'm ready to wash it and once I do my hair feel soft and silky and I go a day without any products in my hair to let it breathe and then use it again.
Akhia C.
Krum, TX
Purchased at: Target
Review for: 6 Pack - Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner 21 oz more...
Perfect pair to the shampoo! I put this on and it feels like I'm lathering lotion onto my hair! After I let it sit for a little bit and rinse it off, my hair instantly feels moisturized and stronger.
Cristina D.
Phoenix
The Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Conditioner is one of my favorite conditioners. The aroma of the product is amazing as well as it leaves your hair soft. For a better result try Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Intensely Smooth Leave-In Conditioning Cream after taking a shower. It will leave your hair super and smelling amazing. It’s just something you have to have in your daily hair routine.
Manda G.
Grove city, OH
This is my favorite shampoo and conditioner to use. My scalp is pretty sensitive so I have to watch what I use or it will break out my scalp and my skin. This is the only store shampoo that I can use that doesn't cause my skin to break out it makes my hair smell amazing and it really works
sammie p.
So idk if the formula changed but I love this I decided to get a travel size to try out it's been year's sense I tried this my mom used to always buy this shampoo and conditioner an I remember just hating it made my hair oily an sticky after years of the hate I had for it I said hmm maybe the formula changed and it for sure has I love this conditioner it is so silky and smells great it always has but it honestly it a great conditioner I haven't tried the shampoo yet but after using up the travel size conditioner I will be buying them both this is a good change for me it smells like if u mix a fresh granny Smith apple with and sweet red apple if that makes any sense lol I never thought I'd say I love this conditioner after having so much hate for it as a kid but I'm glad they changed that formula my hair feels smooth and full I have oily roots an normal hair medium thickness buying the full size bottle soon
Kelly M.
I tried Garnier Fructis Haircare Sleek & Shine Conditioner and it left my hair looking and feeling flat. I get the sleek aspect of this product but it was almost like it had stripped my hair of any body it had. It has a very nice scent and I like the way it made my hair feel but I need something that adds more volume.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Ok, so honestly I thought I would like this Shampoo and conditioner, sleek and shine. For my frizzy hair I thought this would be amazing. That’s definitely NOT the case tho! Y’all I used this for a week, and hated it. It smells ok I guess, but doesn’t do what it says it will. It’s supposed to be for dry, frizzy, and damaged hair. It honestly didn’t do anything to my hair. It didn’t make my hair shiny,smooth or calm. It was frizzy and hard to get a brush through. My hair looked as dry as ever. I would not recommend this product to anyone with my hair type.
kimberly m.
Black Mtn, NC
Does it work good?
Jennifer W.
PUYALLUP
Does it leave you feeling greasy?
emma o.
Victorville, CA
Did this shampoo work for anybody?
Heather R.
Goose Creek, SC
Did it make your hair oily?
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
A lot of people are saying that Garnier Sleek and Shine weighs down their hair. Do you think they may b using too much conditioner?