BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo helps make hair up to 10X smoother*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth Shampoo, with fairly & sustainably sourced Brazilian Murumuru Butter helps intensely smooth and manage difficult to straighten hair for faster, easier flat ironing and long-lasting smoothness.

* With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1101649 Fs5 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Amodimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Peg-40/ppg-8 Methylaminopropyl/hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Carbomer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Cinnamate, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Geraniol, Citronellol, Fumaric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D192713/1 Us Patents: 7,514,091

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Brazilian Smooth conditioner and leave-in treatment.

• Thoughts about this shampoo? How does it leave your hair?...1 Answers
  • My hair is super thin and often frizzy. I've used product...1 Answers
  • Does this bring back the shine and health of your hair?3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "So far so good, I have been using this product for about 4 days in combination with the same brand conditioner, flat iron smoother and marvelous oil, I don't think my hair has looked as healthy and shinny as it does right now in a long time!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and doesn't damage my hair." in 1 review
  • "Makes using a flatiron much easier." in 1 review
Julia S.
This shampoo smells amazing! However, it was not kind to my hair. This is something I could only ever see working on thick, straight, extremely dry hair types. It put a funky build up in my roots, making it extremely greasy, even without the use of the conditioner. My hair did look a little more shiny than normal, but my hair paid the price with a thick layer of build up all the way down the strand.
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
Love this makes my hair so slick and shiny! And smell so good! I use tye shampoo and conditioner as well I like to sworh them up every month or so n this is one I like to use!
rosa a.
Homestead, FL
I have used Garnier Fructis for a long time their products are great wood vitamins and natural scent and natural vitamins that are used leaving your hair gray and shiny
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Looove this! I barely have to flat iron my hair when I use this shampoo. It’s gentle on my color and leaves my hair silky smooth. I pair it with the conditioner for the best results! Smells great too!
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Zero silicone and filled with Marula oil. Makes my hair super soft and sleek as well as adding additional shine. #Garnier has NEVER failed me. They sent me these samples and a coupon odf as well.
Candi H.
Prosperity, SC
My daughters and myself have used this shampoo and conditioner since it hit the shelves and have been more than pleased with it. We all have thick hair that tends to break and tangle but since we have been using this product our hair texture has changed for the better and our hair seems to be much softer. I also have a step daughter with very curly hair who is very tender headed so I mixed some of the conditioner into water and sprayed on her hair to remove tangles and it has been a god send for us. I have tried other Garnier products but always gravitate back to this one product
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
AHH!! I just bought this! It smells amazing and its really been helping my hair. Most shampoos tangle my hair more than anything, but it has been working really well for me. My hair is a mess during this time because where I live we get monsoon and humidity, but this shampoo has honestly helped straighten out my hair more than usual without the use of any other products. Its a reasonable price and its actually a huge bottle. I love it, I got mine at wal-mart.
Gemini M.
Not a huge fan of this shampoo. Smells great and love the color of the packaging. Just didn't seem to leave my hair as clean and shiny as I would've hoped. Lathers nicely but ultimately I was dissatisfied because it says it's suppose to lock in smoothness for faster flat ironing but it didn't seem to make a difference for me,
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this stuff! Though I have straight hair it sometimes tends to get a mind of its own and wants to frizz. This product helps me keep the beast that is my hair tamed and in order! I also love the way it smells!
Elena C.
Columbus
Favorite shampoo ever. I keep coming back to it, I LOVE the fresh tropical smell, it lasts all day & I always get compliments on my hair smell lol. It also really makes a difference on humid days; my hair stays frizz free. Another plus is how easily it detangles your hair in the shower. It's just a classic that I will always use.
Do they have bigger sizes and if they do how much?
Melissa J.
Maumee, OH
Does this bring back the shine and health of your hair?
Paula H.
Toronto , ON
Where can I find this specific products in Canada? I see Garnier Fructis everywhere, but never this one shampoo?
Tatyannah R.
Milwaukee, WI
Thoughts about this shampoo? How does it leave your hair? do you Like it why or why not? Hard to find something I like specially because I can't just use anything my hair will get like matted or super tangled. Help!
Rachel G.
My hair is super thin and often frizzy. I've used products that claim to help but don't really. Does this one work??