BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo helps make hair up to 10X smoother*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth Shampoo, with fairly & sustainably sourced Brazilian Murumuru Butter helps intensely smooth and manage difficult to straighten hair for faster, easier flat ironing and long-lasting smoothness.

* With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1101649 Fs5 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Amodimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Peg-40/ppg-8 Methylaminopropyl/hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Carbomer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Cinnamate, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Geraniol, Citronellol, Fumaric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D192713/1 Us Patents: 7,514,091

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Brazilian Smooth conditioner and leave-in treatment.

• Thoughts about this shampoo? How does it leave your hair?...1 Answers
  • My hair is super thin and often frizzy. I've used product...1 Answers
  • Does this bring back the shine and health of your hair?3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "So far so good, I have been using this product for about 4 days in combination with the same brand conditioner, flat iron smoother and marvelous oil, I don't think my hair has looked as healthy and shinny as it does right now in a long time!" in 1 review
  • "It smells great and doesn't damage my hair." in 1 review
  • "Makes using a flatiron much easier." in 1 review
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
Garnier is completely my go to brand in the store. If I can’t get to the beauty supply store and we need something for home I pick up Garnier every time without fail. What amazes me most besides the fact that your hair feels like silk is that the natural products that combine to make this shampoo naturally untangle your hair and with a house full of women with hair down to their waist and longer this is a must.
Ashley N.
Henderson, KY
I absolutely love this shampoo!!! It not only smells great but it also does exactly what it says it will do. It takes my unmanagable frizz and tames it completely down. My hair is left shiny and healthy looking. I can forget about frozen for the rest of the day and it leaves my hair smelling great too!!
Claudia L.
Stockton , CA
I rate this 5 stars because I’m one to always have frizzy hair no matter what, I’ve been using this for the past month and half and not only does it smell amazing but it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth. This is definitely on my hair care list.
Amanda J.
First of all, I absolutely love the way this shampoo smells! It’s great for all hair types. It works so well on my long, thick hair. After I use this shampoo paired with the conditioner, my hair is super smooth and shiny. I highly recommend!
Julia S.
This shampoo smells amazing! However, it was not kind to my hair. This is something I could only ever see working on thick, straight, extremely dry hair types. It put a funky build up in my roots, making it extremely greasy, even without the use of the conditioner. My hair did look a little more shiny than normal, but my hair paid the price with a thick layer of build up all the way down the strand.
Jess K.
Murfreesboro
This is my favorite shampoo in the world. It smells perfect it does what it says it is suppose to do and it makes my hair feel wonderful. It has been increasing hard to find which makes me sad.
Tiffany L.
Hamilton, OH
Love this makes my hair so slick and shiny! And smell so good! I use tye shampoo and conditioner as well I like to sworh them up every month or so n this is one I like to use!
rosa a.
Homestead, FL
I have used Garnier Fructis for a long time their products are great wood vitamins and natural scent and natural vitamins that are used leaving your hair gray and shiny
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Looove this! I barely have to flat iron my hair when I use this shampoo. It’s gentle on my color and leaves my hair silky smooth. I pair it with the conditioner for the best results! Smells great too!
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
Zero silicone and filled with Marula oil. Makes my hair super soft and sleek as well as adding additional shine. #Garnier has NEVER failed me. They sent me these samples and a coupon odf as well.
Do they have bigger sizes and if they do how much?
Melissa J.
Maumee, OH
Does this bring back the shine and health of your hair?
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
Where can I find this specific products in Canada? I see Garnier Fructis everywhere, but never this one shampoo?
Tatyannah R.
Milwaukee, WI
Thoughts about this shampoo? How does it leave your hair? do you Like it why or why not? Hard to find something I like specially because I can't just use anything my hair will get like matted or super tangled. Help!
Rachel G.
My hair is super thin and often frizzy. I've used products that claim to help but don't really. Does this one work??