BeautyHairHair ProductsGarnier
Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth Shampoo

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth Shampoo

Fortifying shampoo helps make hair up to 10X smoother*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth Shampoo, with fairly & sustainably sourced Brazilian Murumuru Butter helps intensely smooth and manage difficult to straighten hair for faster, easier flat ironing and long-lasting smoothness.

* With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1101649 Fs5 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Coco-betaine, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Parfum/Fragrance, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Amodimethicone, Sodium Benzoate, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Peg-40/ppg-8 Methylaminopropyl/hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Carbomer, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Trideceth-6, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Cinnamate, Coumarin, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne a Sucre, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Geraniol, Citronellol, Fumaric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D192713/1 Us Patents: 7,514,091

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Brazilian Smooth conditioner and leave-in treatment.

GuuYs my question is do you think is fine use this product when you put a new color?
Was this discontinued? I can’t seem to find it anywhere.
Thoughts about this shampoo? How does it leave your hair? do you Like it why or why not? Hard to find something I like specially because I can't just use anything my hair will get like matted or super tangled. Help!
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth Shampoo!
Product Highlights
It smells great and doesn't damage my hair.in reviews
So far so good, I have been using this product for about 4 days in combination with the same brand conditioner, flat iron smoother and marvelous oil, I don't think my hair has looked as healthy and shinny as it does right now in a long time!in reviews
Makes using a flatiron much easier.in reviews
Olivia M.
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth Shampoo uploaded by Olivia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I hated started using this brand, again! I don't know why I ever stopped! I use it to fight stubborn frizz in the winter months! It does the job. It works even better when you add in leave in conditioners and oils from the beans as well! It also smells amazing! Definitely recommend!!!
Shannon V.
Brownsburg, IN
This is one of my favorite brands. It does the job very well. It really keeps my hair shiny and smooth and really keeps it smelling fresh and fruity. I strongly recommend this product because it keeps my hair feeling clean and smooth and beautiful.
Tara T.
The only criteria I have for washing my hair is that it does the job and smells nice afterwards. I have hip length hair and barely spend 5 min on it-most of that time is spent on washing. I dont have a lot of time in the mornings which is why I use Garnier Fructis. It has a pleasant smell and it always squeaky clean afterwards. [product:garnier-fructis-sleek-&-shine-brazilian-smooth-shampoo]
Catherine  O.
Oceanside, CA
Love this for my hair has been helping with the frizz though I don't use it everyday
addie T.
Corydon, KY
this shampoo made my hair so soft! it’s one of my favorite shampoos ever and i can’t find it anywhere anymore. i have an extremely oily scalp and it didn’t make it any worse. my hair felt so healthy and soft after using it. wish i could find somewhere to buy it again!
Celina T.
Pittsburg, CA
Smells amazing and it is extremely affordable. Has your hair smelling great for a while
WENDY S.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I love the fruity smell of this fresh clean shampoo. Lathers thick and you only need a small amount for long hair. My hair felt silky and looked shiny. Great experience. I would recommend this.
Jessica H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth Shampoo. Is so affordable but it actually cleans my hair without volumizing it keeps it sleeker and helps me to flat iron better I use this with the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Zero Conditioner or the Brazilian smooth conditioner
Ana C.
Russellville, AL
Producto muy bueno deja el cabello suave con volumen y te elimina el frizz con los aceites
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City, AZ
I love this stuff! Though I have straight hair it sometimes tends to get a mind of its own and wants to frizz. This product helps me keep the beast that is my hair tamed and in order! I also love the way it smells!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...