BY GARNIER

Leave-in Balm Reduces Flatiron Time For A Long-lasting, Silky Straight. 450° Heat Protection.

Want To Cut Flatiron Time & Extend Your Straight Look? Prep, Heat-protect, And Extend Flat-ironed Styles To Seal-in A Beautiful, Flowingly Smooth Straight. America’s #1 Sleek Expert* Brings You The Ultimate All-in-one Flatiron Treatment To Prep, Protect, And Extend Straight Styles.

Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth Flatiron Express With Brazilian Murumuru Butter & Argan Oil Nourishes, Smoothes, And Protects Hair From Heat Up To 450°f And Cuts Down Styling Time To Give You A Straight Look With Less Strokes Of A Flatiron. Treatment Seals Surface Of Hair For Beautiful, Flowing Straight Styles.

In A Consumer Test Using Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth System Of Shampoo, Conditioner And Flatiron Express Treatment

How to Use:

Apply To Damp Hair. Separate Hair Into 2 Inch Sections And Distribute A Dime-size Amount Of Product To Each Section, Making Sure To Cover From Root To Tip. Air-dry Or Blowdry. Style With A Flatiron As Usual. Use With The Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth System.

1031395 F 5 Aqua/Water/Eau, Amodimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-5, Polyquaternium-37, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycerin, Steareth-20, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Trideceth-10, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xylose, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Linalool, Peg-40/Ppg-8 Methylaminopropyl/Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Sodium Nitrate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Silica, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Acetate, Citral, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Buy on kmart
  • "I got this product as a free sample and end up LOVING it!" in 1 review
  • "I really liked this." in 1 review
  • "Smell is very good, but different from the classical garnier smells." in 1 review
lis C.
worcester, MA
This product leave your hair silky and you dont even have to blow dry it often because it not like other product that you have to use anotger products to get them smooth with this one jist ans snap and go I highly recommend it
Estefania B.
Etobicoke, ON
Great product, affordable and easy to find, i have curly hair and i am always in search of this. Great stuff
Dominique S.
I used to straighten my hair all the time and this was something I frequently used when I did. This cream helped me have very little frizz or fly always when I would straighten my hair. The smell was fruity, but not overwhelming. I did like this product when using it for my hair
Vicky S.
Westminster, CA
I really like to use this product when I am going to be flat ironing my hair. It really helps to protect my hair from insane damage from the hot iron but it also does a great job at controlling any frizz or fly aways because I have a lot of hair but it is thin. This stuff helps to tame the mane even in humidity.
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
This really does a great job of smoothing down flyaways and frizzies. It gives the hair a good shine without looking greasy.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
This product made my hair a little too greasy. It does make my hair soft and smell great. I just don't like how much it weighs down my hair.
Mirlan C.
Schriever, LA
I absolutly love this . It leaves my hair super soft and it actually helps my hair get that shiney texture without makeing it greasy.
Taylor M.
Spruce Pine, NC
Smells great. I like to use this in the fall and winter for controlling frizz with sweaters and scarves
Amanda B.
This definitely makes my hair smooth and sleek but my hair is so thin and straight that really any product weighs it down so I will not use it again but still deserves four stars for quality
Julie F.
Phoenix
Decent product for its price. Has a great scent to it. Would purchase again if my regular product not in stock.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this stuff & can't find it anymore in store, tried Target, Walgreens, Walmart...Anyone know where?
Samantha B.
Spring Grove, IL
Is it possible to make a mixture like this but add Morocco oil in it too?
Ana G.
Menifee, CA
When it says "flat iron express,' it's not acting as a heat protestant, right?
Shavon G.
Jacksonville , FL
I got a coupon with a sample recently and was thinking of using it to purchase this product. The thing is my hair is really frizzy and the products I use to straighten my hair and actually work are too greasy to use in summer or even spring. Would this be a good fit? Does it leave a greasy feel or will it leave a trace on my skin making me feel icky? I love almost all their products and really wanna give it a try but want to make the right choice. I don't want to have to wait till winter to use it. Oh! And how long does this last before starting to curl or frizz again?
Carol M.
Danville
Is this good for dry damaged colored hair