BY GARNIER #11 in Hair Cream

Leave-in Balm Reduces Flatiron Time For A Long-lasting, Silky Straight. 450° Heat Protection.

Want To Cut Flatiron Time & Extend Your Straight Look? Prep, Heat-protect, And Extend Flat-ironed Styles To Seal-in A Beautiful, Flowingly Smooth Straight. America’s #1 Sleek Expert* Brings You The Ultimate All-in-one Flatiron Treatment To Prep, Protect, And Extend Straight Styles.

Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth Flatiron Express With Brazilian Murumuru Butter & Argan Oil Nourishes, Smoothes, And Protects Hair From Heat Up To 450°f And Cuts Down Styling Time To Give You A Straight Look With Less Strokes Of A Flatiron. Treatment Seals Surface Of Hair For Beautiful, Flowing Straight Styles.

In A Consumer Test Using Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth System Of Shampoo, Conditioner And Flatiron Express Treatment

How to Use:

Apply To Damp Hair. Separate Hair Into 2 Inch Sections And Distribute A Dime-size Amount Of Product To Each Section, Making Sure To Cover From Root To Tip. Air-dry Or Blowdry. Style With A Flatiron As Usual. Use With The Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth System.

1031395 F 5 Aqua/Water/Eau, Amodimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-5, Polyquaternium-37, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycerin, Steareth-20, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Trideceth-10, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Xylose, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Linalool, Peg-40/Ppg-8 Methylaminopropyl/Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Benzyl Salicylate, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Sodium Nitrate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Silica, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Acetate, Citral, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract.

Buy on Kmart
  • "I really liked this." in 1 review
  • "Smell is very good, but different from the classical garnier smells." in 1 review
  • "I got this product as a free sample and end up LOVING it!" in 1 review
Karina L.
Edinburg, TX
I like to use this product when my hair is still wear. I only apply a small portion and run it in my hair. Then I style it and it gives my hair a really good smell and it helps for heat protection. It’s great
nelly m.
omg this Brizilian smooth serum leaves my hair so straight and blown out, I can literally not wash my hair for 3 days and its straight and smooth. It has a lovely coconut sent and makes my brunette hair very shiny and healthy looking. One thing to improve it the greasy feel at times. I love it though and great price range.
Jackie W.
Fargo, ND
I used this for the first time today... Wow! Not only does it smell amazing life fly like candy in your hair but it made my hair straight and didn't fry it.I usually use more expensive flat iron sprays but this is defiantly one ill add to my collection.Works great and doesn't leave it sticky either.
Kim F.
Newark, DE
I love this product! It is perfect to use before flat ironing my hair. It really cuts down on the time it takes me to flat iron my hair. It leaves me hair silky and shiny without looking greasy. Highly recommend purchasing this product!
Rachel M.
I received this as a gift in a shampoo set for Christmas last year and its awesome! It smells amazing and is a super light feeling. It protects your hair from damage by heat which is a plus. I have long thin hair and it works great at giving me a fresh out of the salon hair! I love this!
Daleshia M.
Abbeville , SC
This product combined with another product worked wonders on my hair and made it so shiny, and straight. It had a good smell and I used it with Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Flat Iron Perfector Straightening Mist
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
This is a great cream if you're going for a straight and sleek style. I'd use it right after washing while the hair is still damp and I blow-dry it through the hair in sections.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Using the 3 step system I did not notice a great effect on my wildly wavy, thick hair. It was going off the shelf when I bought it so it might not be in stores anymore.
Sharon B.
Murrieta , CA
HOLY GRAIL! I cannot go a good hair day with out it. I have natural curly hair and I straighten my hair a couple times a month to go out dancing. This is like magic on a bottle! My hair feels so smooth after I'm done styling it. Not only that but it last longer straight. Even when I sweat my hair stays straight for the most part. My hair feels silky smooth! I apply it as a heat protector. Before I go with the straightener.
Crystal P.
I am OBSESSED with this hair balm. I have been using this product for YEARS and it's amazing. It has an amazing fruity sweet smell to it. And it really protects my hair from the heat when I'm straightening my hair. It leaves it with a smooth, soft finish with a hung of brightness. I am in love!. I definitely don't straighten my hair to often buy when I do this is my go to before straightening my hair!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I love this stuff & can't find it anymore in store, tried Target, Walgreens, Walmart...Anyone know where?
Samantha B.
Spring Grove, IL
Is it possible to make a mixture like this but add Morocco oil in it too?
Ana G.
Menifee, CA
When it says "flat iron express,' it's not acting as a heat protestant, right?
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I got a coupon with a sample recently and was thinking of using it to purchase this product. The thing is my hair is really frizzy and the products I use to straighten my hair and actually work are too greasy to use in summer or even spring. Would this be a good fit? Does it leave a greasy feel or will it leave a trace on my skin making me feel icky? I love almost all their products and really wanna give it a try but want to make the right choice. I don't want to have to wait till winter to use it. Oh! And how long does this last before starting to curl or frizz again?
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
I have been looking for something to moisturize my hair because I am always flat ironing it. My question is.. Does this leave your hair soft and how is the smell to it?