BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner helps make hair up to 10X smoother*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth Conditioner, with fairly & sustainably sourced Brazilian Murumuru Butter helps intensely smooth and manage difficult to straighten hair for faster, easier flat ironing and long-lasting smoothness.

* With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1067776 Fs6 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Behentrimonium Chloride, Bis-cetearyl Amodimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Glycerin, Peg-40/ppg-8 Methylaminopropyl/hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Cinnamate, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol. F.i.l.# D192719/1

Usage: After using Brazilian Smooth shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. Follow with Brazilian Smooth leave-in treatment.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Makes using a flatiron much easier." in 1 review
Annette R.
San Antonio, TX
I have thick damaged hair & tried this as a free sample by mail. The scent could use some improvement, it kinda works to soften my hair & helps to detangle it. It doesn't help with smoothing my hair & yet it claims difficult to straighten hair. Nor any shine appeared on my hair. Needs more work guys.
Ashley H.
Absolutely love this stuff! i needed to change up my shampoo/conditioner routine and this smelled great. it makes my long thick hair smooth again. i wouldn't say it is for difficult to straighten hair as bottle says, it seems like any other drugstore hair product just a better scent than others.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
This brand always has pretty good conditioners. Now, this one advertises as Brazilian but I personally would not give it that much credit. However, this is a really good product to use on frizzy hair.
erin k.
Anaheim, CA
I love garnier frructis sleek &Brazilian !
i works amazing and smells wonderful 😍i have crazy curly hair well it kinda frizzy now! but i straighten it and this conditions works amazing and i absolutely love tgem smell makes your hair soft too!
Gemini M.
This product smells great and I love the color of the packaging but it was hard to detangle my hair even with this conditioner in it. My hair was soft afterwards but I ended up using a hair mask anyway because my hair seemed like it needed that extra conditioning. And when it was time to straighten my hair, it didn't seem any easier. This might work better on hair that isn't as kinky and curly as mine.
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth Conditioner is without a doubt my favorite find of 2015, it's so much easier to straighten my hair these days/months. I've been using Garnier Fructis for a while now & I'm still in love with it. Not to mention the smell is out of this world! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with thick hair that needs the extra sleekness ;)
Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
I have long wavy hair that usually frizzes and has a mind of its own. When in looking for a hair product I like something that doesn't tangle my hair after rinsing. I started using the Garnier Fructis Sleek Shine Brazilian Smooth shampoo & conditioner about a month ago. And I'm absolutely in love with it. I usually let my hair air dry and then I straighten it with a hair dryer. My hair is super soft sleek and straight for about a whole week. Even when I don't straighten my hair it'll still be soft and I can run my fingers threw it without a problem. I highly recommend it specially for people who love their hair very straight.
Mia C.
Moon Township, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s okay. Leaves your hair dry. I would use again if it was all I had, but doesn’t really do anything for hair. Just leaves it frizzy. Does smell good though.
Maxine C.
Parma
I didn't see any difference in shine. Kinda made my hair oily. I have thin straight blonde hair. Wasn't really impressed. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth Shampoo
Whitney S.
La Follette, TN
Just like the shampoo I like this conditioner as well. Literally made my hair so so soft and unbelievable easy to comb through and the scent is amazing. Doesn’t weigh down my hair or make it greasy even when I apply it to the top of my hair.