BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner helps make hair up to 10X smoother*

Fructis Sleek & Shine Brazilian Smooth Conditioner, with fairly & sustainably sourced Brazilian Murumuru Butter helps intensely smooth and manage difficult to straighten hair for faster, easier flat ironing and long-lasting smoothness.

* With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1067776 Fs6 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Behentrimonium Chloride, Bis-cetearyl Amodimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Glycerin, Peg-40/ppg-8 Methylaminopropyl/hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Cinnamate, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol. F.i.l.# D192719/1

Usage: After using Brazilian Smooth shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. Follow with Brazilian Smooth leave-in treatment.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Makes using a flatiron much easier." in 1 review
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
This shampoo is great for cleansing when you have a lot of product build-up. It leaves your hair squeaky clean and smells great. Follow up with conditioner for easy detangling.
Keely N.
To be honest, I didn’t notice much of a difference between this and the regular sleek & shine shampoo. Very moisturizing, smells great like all Garnier products.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
This brand always has pretty good conditioners. Now, this one advertises as Brazilian but I personally would not give it that much credit. However, this is a really good product to use on frizzy hair.
Juliet V.
This is my go-to Conditioner, it is cheap and smells very very good. it last for quite a few washes and doesn’t fade my dyed hair. It makes my hair really really smooth and i am extremely satisfied every time i use this!
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
This was a pretty good conditioner for the low price I got it for. The reason for three stars is it left my hair a little oily and I had to wash hair more frequently. I do have very long semi thick oily hair to begin so I like using a product that makes hair shiny but controls oils.
Tatiana V.
Puerto Rico
It is not my favorite but I like it. It makes my hair a little too oily than I would like but apart from that it is very good. For someone who doesn't have oily hair I would recommend this.
Meagan B.
Oklahoma City
I usually love Garnier Fructis products. Their original sleek and shine shampoo and conditioner are great for smoothing flyaways, etc. My absolute favorite is their Triple Nutrition line. THIS PRODUCT, however, is absolutely terrible. It made my hair very tacky, sticky, and gunky from the first wash. I had lost my receipt and so couldn't return it so tried to power through the bottle. Then I showered and went to get a haircut and my stylist could barely get her comb through my hair, it was so tacky. (I have thick hair but not extremely thick and normally there's no issue with getting a comb through my hair). She had to wash my hair again before she could even work with it. Honestly, this stuff made my hair feel absolutely nasty. I haven't touched the stuff since and it is going in the trash barely half used. Huge disappointment from Garnier, but I'll stay faithful with their Triple Nutrition line.
Karla S.
Granada Hills, CA
I have long wavy hair that usually frizzes and has a mind of its own. When in looking for a hair product I like something that doesn't tangle my hair after rinsing. I started using the Garnier Fructis Sleek Shine Brazilian Smooth shampoo & conditioner about a month ago. And I'm absolutely in love with it. I usually let my hair air dry and then I straighten it with a hair dryer. My hair is super soft sleek and straight for about a whole week. Even when I don't straighten my hair it'll still be soft and I can run my fingers threw it without a problem. I highly recommend it specially for people who love their hair very straight.
Gemini M.
This product smells great and I love the color of the packaging but it was hard to detangle my hair even with this conditioner in it. My hair was soft afterwards but I ended up using a hair mask anyway because my hair seemed like it needed that extra conditioning. And when it was time to straighten my hair, it didn't seem any easier. This might work better on hair that isn't as kinky and curly as mine.
Brinna B.
Waco, TX
This is by far the best conditioner I have ever used. I've even used a few pricey brands with nowhere near the results I got with this. I laughed when I read the phrase "melts into hair like butter" (or something very close to that) on the bottle, but it really is true. I used to use the original sleek and shine smoothing shampoo and conditioner, but this is so much better. I can't really see myself using anything else now that I've used this. It makes my hair easier to straighten while adding smoothness, softness, and shine. My hair also stays straight longer after being straightened with a flat iron. It doesn't resist curls, by the way. The second time I used this, I let my hair dry naturally and went to bed. When I woke up, my natural curls were soft and gorgeous. I've never recommended a product so strongly before. I hate sounding like a sales letter. But I loved this so much that I told both my mom and my best friend to try it. They loved it almost as much as I do. If you like smoothing shampoos and conditioners, give this a try.

Bonus tip: make sure to squeeze out all of the excess water before applying this conditioner so that it soaks in as well as possible. You can also apply a very small amount after rinsing to use as a detangler/leave in conditioner. Works like a charm.