Erika T.
Columbus, OH
I have used this product for years and still really like it. It leaves my hair SO shiny and smooth. I like to put a little bit in my hair before I straighten it and my hair turns out so sleek afterwards. It has a nice smell, but if you're bothered by fragrance in your products, definitely take a whiff before buying this. My only complaint (and reason I gave 4/5) is that every time I buy this, the nozzle inevitably breaks. I end up having to take the pump out and just pour some into my hand which is really annoying. Typically I purchase this at Walmart but it's pretty common at most grocers, pharmacies, and some beauty stores.