Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum

Hair serum for instant sleek

Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum with Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair for lasting smoothness and shine.

How to Use:

After using Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner, dispense 1 pump of serum, or as much as needed for your hair type, into your hands. Apply uniformly to damp or dry hair. Do not rinse. For the sleekest look, style using brush and blow dryer.

1041626 Fs8 Cyclopentasilox Ane, Dimethiconol, Parfum/Fragrance, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D55489/4

Does it work because my daughter hair is dry and it has a lot of volume ?
Me gustaría probarlo antes de comprarlo
How well does this work on thick hair in humidity?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum!
I have never been one to want or like styling my hair. Like maybe 5 times a year I staiten or curl it. I have just always had healthy shiny great hair. It is one of 2 things I don't complain about. I don't want to sound snobby. Anyways I always have had long hair. It looks great with a little mousse and hair serum. I have the crazy Italian hair line. There are always new baby hairs growing and frizz especially in humid weather. But I need this daily just to maintain the flyaways. I find it affordable and you need very little. I applied like a 50 cent sized amount and it made my hair so greasy and required washing again. That was on me and not reading directions. I always have liked most garnier products. I do recommend thisbit is $7 or so dollars. But it lasts for a long time,even with very long hair.
HICKORY HILLS , IL
I'd like to fully say that I definitely used to use this as my second option just because it was a decent price and I wasn't finding anything else I liked. The smell is really nice and the pump is great, however it doesn't have a great hold for all day. I feel like I'd have to carry this around with me and reapply after a couple of hours of being in the humid air. I also feel like it makes my hair a little oily than I'd like...and I've never even had oily hair; it's more dry! It's definitely something I'd pump on just really quick to go out the door, but it's definitely not my go to product since I haven't bought it in quite some time. But if you're looking for inexpensive and a quick fix, this isn't a bad choice.
Denver , CO
This is a REALLY Affordable option for anyone struggling with Frizz Management!! I’ve used it but I felt like it had a tendency to be a bit heavy and could give my hair that greasy look if I wasn’t too careful. But all in all this serum is a lightweight formula that tamed my frizz without weighing my hair down. compared to other higher priced products) it did feel like more of a surface-fix type product. that really soaked into my hair for any really noticeable, long-term improvements, but frizz doesn’t always mean dry or damaged necessarily, so if your hair is pretty healthy, this will definitely do the trick and it’s around 6$ I believe
San Antonio , TX
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Bianca R.
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Bianca R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this serum it is my go to serum for when I straighten/blow dry/flatiron my hair. I have extremely wavy frizzy hair and whenever I want a straight sleek look I use this after I blow dry and flat iron hair to keep it shiney and frizz free. The serum also smells so good and I get a lot of compliments on my hair and the scent of it when I use this. If you are someone who struggles with frizzy hair then I definitely recommend this, I also love that it is so affordable.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Frizz Serum
Roanoke, VA
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Vanessa G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I #love this #hair #oil for my hair. It's great with #moisture and its definitely good for those who have really dry hair. I have #thick hair and it definitely get super #frizzy so I'm always using this in my hair to #tame my fly always. Before #work or on the go out on the #town. It has a #great #smell to this oil as well not to overwhelming though. I highly recommend this hair oil, you can find at your local @Walmart Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum #love #blessings #beauty #wellness #trend #now #style
Plantation, FL
I LOVE this product! I hadn’t cut my hair in over a year, and it was starting to get frizzy and dry and the ends looked really bad. I used a lot of products to try to get my hair back to it’s normal texture and this was my last resort before getting the ends chopped off. There was an IMMEDIATE Improvement in the amount of frizz, and it made my hair less dry and made it much more shiny. I highly recommend this product for thin straight/wavy hair (that’s my hair type) I can’t vouch for other textures, although I believe it would be worth a try because it improved my hair dramatically. (To the point when even my 11 year old brother noticed a difference.
Kissimmee
I have been buying this product for a few years now, and when I'm running low I restock it religiously. it does wonders for my naturally frizzy, somewhat wavy, otherwise unmanageable hair. I apply several pumps of serum (my hair is past waist-length) while it's wet, but slightly towel-dried, and let it air dry. the result is smooth, shiny, manageable hair that I follow up by flat-ironing with another Garnier Fructis product, the sleek & shine heat protestant spray. I stand by this routine because it's the easiest way for me to achieve sleek, shiny, straight locks.This product helped in so many ways. It definitely made my hair shiny and sleek. I use this product a few times a week after showers and before I apply heat to my hair. I would 10/10 recommend!
This is my must-have hair product. Even though I have tried other products, I go back to this serum every time. It's been my go-to product for years! I have waist-length very thick hair that is naturally very frizzy and course. I apply a generous amount of the serum all throughout my hair when it's still very damp (not soaking-wet though), and then let it air dry. The result is manageable, silky, shiny hair. Without products, my hair would dry in an uneven wavy/frizzy mess. With the help of this serum, I can let my hair air dry and then wear it however I like, even without using hot tools on it afterwards.
New York
This is definitely a staple item of mine. Being African American i dont reach for products like this often but back in 2012 i had a frizzy hair emergency and bought this since it was the least expensive frizz tamer i could find that day and i have never not had this product since. I love using The Garnier Fructis Serum with my protective styles since it is light enough to not cause product build up. it is also perfect for the rare occasions that i straighten my 3c4a natural hair. keeps my hair tamed for at least a week with one application.
Sparks, NV
If you have thin hair or an oily scalp, steer clear of this product. I have long hair and occasionally like to straighten or curl my hair. I bought this to help counteract the frizziness of my hair, and protect my hair from any heat. I used probably only a half squirt of this, and my hair was wrecked. In a matter of 1 hour, my hair was oily, and had absolutely no volume. I looked like a oily mess! I did like the smell of the product, but this did not work for my hair at all. Would work best for anyone with thick, or dry hair.

329 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...