BY GARNIER #5 in Hair Serums

Hair serum for instant sleek

Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum with Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair for lasting smoothness and shine.

How to Use:

After using Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner, dispense 1 pump of serum, or as much as needed for your hair type, into your hands. Apply uniformly to damp or dry hair. Do not rinse. For the sleekest look, style using brush and blow dryer.

1041626 Fs8 Cyclopentasilox Ane, Dimethiconol, Parfum/Fragrance, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D55489/4

• Did this work for your hair?7 Answers
  • Does this work for oily hair? Wouuld it make it more oily?2 Answers
  • I have thick long hair I can go without washing it for about 3 da...1 Answers
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
I started using this after trying it at a friends house. My hair is usually pretty straight but no matter the time of year or temperature, I have these crazy baby-hair-flyaway-things around my forehead and temples. I have tried a lot of different mousses but they either don’t hold or hold too much! After trying this product I really liked it and for the most part it does the job while adding a nice shine. The only problem is if you go a little bit too much your hair will look oily so you have to find the best balance for your hair.
Krysteena L.
Snice ive been natural i forgot that my haor frizz when i straighten it. Ive been looking for something good to tame it without weighting my hair down. I saw this while i was at work and decided to try. Garnier never disappoints. My frizz is gone, my hair has a nice shine with no extra weight to it. It just blows in the wind. I apply this to hair hair before blow drying. It works like a dream. I have smooth blow dry anti frizz cream too but the oil is better because it doesnt weigh my hair down or make it stiff. Amazing
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
One of the best oil/serums hands down. I'm literally down to my last and I restock even more now that my son is 2 and his hair is long and curly like mine and I use it on his hair as well. When you think of Seren you think of really thick sticky oil and when you put it in your hair sometimes I'm the thicker it is the more heavy your hair feels and that is not the case with this bad boy. I can distribute it into my hair when it's wet easily and once it dries even if I don't put any conditioner in afterwords it still feels really really nice and it doesn't harden my hair or drench it so that it loses volume. Are use it on my hair when it's curly and I use it on my hair when I straighten it is one of the best products that I own. Definitely recommend for all types of hair and the cheapest place you can buy it is at a local beauty supply store or discount store if your lucky but still inexpensive compared to other products if you buy it at places like Rite Aid or Walmart
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
While I don't typically reach for Garnier, they hit it out of the park with this one. The product does just as it describes! I have thick, color treated, and damaged hair. Whether it is the Florida humidity or my natural hair ways- by the end of the day my hair typically looks like a frizzy mess. A little goes a long way with this product so I typically style my hair as I normally do, then pump a small amount of serum into the palm of my hand then run my fingers through my hair. After using this product my hair looks and feels more healthy and it stands up against the heat and humidity.
Jasmine G.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This is my go to for doing my hair ! Ok so my routine is I wash and before I blow dry my hair I will add about 3-4 pumps of this because I have thick coarse hair after it’s dry I straighten my hair after straightening this is a must! I apply just one pump of this on my ends & on the top of my hair to flatten out the baby hairs I have. This I have bought more then once for sure and will continue buying. Before and after using this product.
Danielle M.
I  have used the Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Frizz Sereum for a few years now and I enjoy it. The product last a while, especially if you don't use it all the time. It is very oily so you only need a little or your hair will look to greasy. A little goes a long way. I have think, curly, frizzy hair and I use this product when I want to straighten my hair. It helps tame my hair and give me a smoother, more sleek look with less frizz. I would recommend trying this product especially if you have thick frizzy hair and straighten it a lot!
Marian P.
EL Paso, TX
Garnier hair products are going to be amazing almost all the time. I love to use this mostly after applying heat to my hair. The oil moisturizes my end and keeps them from getting damaged by the heat. It gives my hair a nice and sleek look after straightening it. It will take my sisters'horrible frizz on one of her bad days. It had a subtle scent of fruit or citrus. It's also good for mixing in with your conditioner and leaving it in for a few minutes before rinsing. It gives your hair an extra surge of moisture that way.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I received this product for testing purposes from Bzzagent. Com in exchange for my review. Overall, this is a pretty good dry serum. I have very long hair that goes down to my butt, and I always straighten my hair after washing it. You can use this on damp hair or dry hair for frizz and flyaways, baby hairs sticking up, ect. I love a good anti frizz serum to apply to my damp hair before blowbdrying, because it helps make my hair straightening process much easier. It also makes my hair smell good and feel super soft. Garner has good heat protection sprays and serums. I was fairly suprised that this serum works very well. Would i buy this again if I run out of this bottle? I might, just because it actually works really good, and helps my frizz. Overall, i give this serum 4 stars.
Kelley W.
Winchester, VA
I love the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine line, and this product also doesn't disappoint! It doesn't leave your hair feeling oily or greasy, but takes away all frizz for a nice, smooth finish. The scent smells so amazing, as in all of their products, and I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who struggles with dry or frizzy hair! Plus it is super affordable and only takes a little product for it to work wonders on your hair!
Stapley 🌵.
This product leaves my hair with a healthy, sleek shine, I also pare it with the Fructis leave in condishining cream to enhance the results. Using too much of this product can result in greasy looking hair, it all depends how much you want depending on your hair type, I generally use one pump, that does the job well. Personally, I enjoy the scent as it gives a refreshing smell to my hair. I recommend this roiduct if you are looking for a product that can wake up dull hair and also leave it more tangle free.
Alyssa M.
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Rachel W.
I have very thick hair and it gets frizzy in the summer! Should I use this product? Will it damage my hair?
Livvy L.
How often should you use this product? Is it more so and every day thing or once or twice a week?
Michelle S.
Lexington, SC
Does this product have good frizz control?
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
I love the way fruit is products smell but have not had a lot of luck with fly always and frizz. Is this product for curly hair and can I put it on wet or dry?