BY GARNIER #1 in Hair Serums

Hair serum for instant sleek

Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum with Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair for lasting smoothness and shine.

How to Use:

After using Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner, dispense 1 pump of serum, or as much as needed for your hair type, into your hands. Apply uniformly to damp or dry hair. Do not rinse. For the sleekest look, style using brush and blow dryer.

1041626 Fs8 Cyclopentasilox Ane, Dimethiconol, Parfum/Fragrance, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D55489/4

• Did this work for your hair?7 Answers
  • Does this work for oily hair? Wouuld it make it more oily?2 Answers
  • I have thick long hair I can go without washing it for about 3 da...1 Answers
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
I started using this after trying it at a friends house. My hair is usually pretty straight but no matter the time of year or temperature, I have these crazy baby-hair-flyaway-things around my forehead and temples. I have tried a lot of different mousses but they either don’t hold or hold too much! After trying this product I really liked it and for the most part it does the job while adding a nice shine. The only problem is if you go a little bit too much your hair will look oily so you have to find the best balance for your hair.
Demi L.
Palm BAy, FL
One of the best oil/serums hands down. I'm literally down to my last and I restock even more now that my son is 2 and his hair is long and curly like mine and I use it on his hair as well. When you think of Seren you think of really thick sticky oil and when you put it in your hair sometimes I'm the thicker it is the more heavy your hair feels and that is not the case with this bad boy. I can distribute it into my hair when it's wet easily and once it dries even if I don't put any conditioner in afterwords it still feels really really nice and it doesn't harden my hair or drench it so that it loses volume. Are use it on my hair when it's curly and I use it on my hair when I straighten it is one of the best products that I own. Definitely recommend for all types of hair and the cheapest place you can buy it is at a local beauty supply store or discount store if your lucky but still inexpensive compared to other products if you buy it at places like Rite Aid or Walmart
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
While I don't typically reach for Garnier, they hit it out of the park with this one. The product does just as it describes! I have thick, color treated, and damaged hair. Whether it is the Florida humidity or my natural hair ways- by the end of the day my hair typically looks like a frizzy mess. A little goes a long way with this product so I typically style my hair as I normally do, then pump a small amount of serum into the palm of my hand then run my fingers through my hair. After using this product my hair looks and feels more healthy and it stands up against the heat and humidity.
Danielle M.
I  have used the Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Frizz Sereum for a few years now and I enjoy it. The product last a while, especially if you don't use it all the time. It is very oily so you only need a little or your hair will look to greasy. A little goes a long way. I have think, curly, frizzy hair and I use this product when I want to straighten my hair. It helps tame my hair and give me a smoother, more sleek look with less frizz. I would recommend trying this product especially if you have thick frizzy hair and straighten it a lot!
Amanda H.
Greenville
I love the brand, I love the more natural ingredients. This formula is lightweight, with a fruity scent. It's great for strangling and for making hair shiny I do recommend a cream leave it for more softness, I use the one from Garnier with this for a full after shower treatment. It's affordable, and I love it! I use it regularly, I gave it one less star, because it needs to do a bit better for softness, but even with often mixing the two formulas, it's cheaper than most single products by far!
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I received this product for testing purposes from Bzzagent. Com in exchange for my review. Overall, this is a pretty good dry serum. I have very long hair that goes down to my butt, and I always straighten my hair after washing it. You can use this on damp hair or dry hair for frizz and flyaways, baby hairs sticking up, ect. I love a good anti frizz serum to apply to my damp hair before blowbdrying, because it helps make my hair straightening process much easier. It also makes my hair smell good and feel super soft. Garner has good heat protection sprays and serums. I was fairly suprised that this serum works very well. Would i buy this again if I run out of this bottle? I might, just because it actually works really good, and helps my frizz. Overall, i give this serum 4 stars.
Stapley 🌵.
Mercersburg
This product leaves my hair with a healthy, sleek shine, I also pare it with the Fructis leave in condishining cream to enhance the results. Using too much of this product can result in greasy looking hair, it all depends how much you want depending on your hair type, I generally use one pump, that does the job well. Personally, I enjoy the scent as it gives a refreshing smell to my hair. I recommend this roiduct if you are looking for a product that can wake up dull hair and also leave it more tangle free.
Krysteena L.
Snice ive been natural i forgot that my haor frizz when i straighten it. Ive been looking for something good to tame it without weighting my hair down. I saw this while i was at work and decided to try. Garnier never disappoints. My frizz is gone, my hair has a nice shine with no extra weight to it. It just blows in the wind. I apply this to hair hair before blow drying. It works like a dream. I have smooth blow dry anti frizz cream too but the oil is better because it doesnt weigh my hair down or make it stiff. Amazing
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
I have really frizzy hair and nothing was working. I bought this and I noticed a huge difference. After a shower I put this on my hands rub it all over my hands and rub it through my hair. And I let it air dry and my frizz went down A LOT. I love this product and it doesn't make my hair look greasy at all!
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
I'm going to begun this by clarifying that I do not dislike this product. It would have received 4 stars if it wasn't for the reason I'm going to describe further down this review. Starting with the good parts; this is a generally good product, it's not to heavy on the air and it doesn't give my hair a "haven't washed my hair in two years" look, but other than that there's no exceptional thing about it. Yes, it does the job, but for my curly hair it takes a lot of product to see a minimal difference and it won't last for a long time. The main reason why I wouldn't re-buy this product it's because-- even though it doesn't happen when used on my hair-- it leaves my hands so greasy I might as well dip them in a bucket of frying oil. Even after washing my hands a couple of times I still have to be careful of what I touch or i'll leave handprints on everything.
Alyssa M.
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Rachel W.
I have very thick hair and it gets frizzy in the summer! Should I use this product? Will it damage my hair?
Livvy L.
How often should you use this product? Is it more so and every day thing or once or twice a week?
Michelle S.
Lexington, SC
Does this product have good frizz control?
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
I love the way fruit is products smell but have not had a lot of luck with fly always and frizz. Is this product for curly hair and can I put it on wet or dry?