BY GARNIER #5 in Hair Serums

Hair serum for instant sleek

Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum with Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair for lasting smoothness and shine.

How to Use:

After using Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner, dispense 1 pump of serum, or as much as needed for your hair type, into your hands. Apply uniformly to damp or dry hair. Do not rinse. For the sleekest look, style using brush and blow dryer.

1041626 Fs8 Cyclopentasilox Ane, Dimethiconol, Parfum/Fragrance, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Amyl Cinnamal. F.I.L.# D55489/4

• Does this work for oily hair? Wouuld it make it more oily?4 Answers
  • I have very thick hair and it gets frizzy in the summer! ...17 Answers
  • I love the way fruit is products smell but have not had a...10 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aqsa G.
Chicago
usually don't prefer shampoos that say smooth and sleek but after trying this one out, I might look into trying more. I usually don't go for them because they tend to weigh my hair down, but I gave the Garnier Fruitis a shot and was pleasantly surprised.
Scent wise, it smelled very sweet and fruity which is something right up my alley. The intensity though is quite strong, so for people who are sensitive to scents, this may be a turn off or a bit much to handle.
Texture wise, it was a gel formula. The bottle claims that it has no parabens, so the product itself takes more to suds up. It can be a good and bad thing because it uses a bit more product but its a little less harsh for my hair. The shampoo itself thankfully doesn't feel as drying as other products which may help with add shine which is probably from the oil.
After washing my hair I noticed that the compared to other shampoos, my hair looked more shiny even though it was still wet. It also felt more moisturized compared to other shampoos.
Although I do like the shampoo, I don't think I would use it as often in the summer only because my hair tends to be on the thinner side and it gets oily quite fast. I would probably alternate use with another shampoo, but overall I quite enjoyed the shampoo. It also does help tame a lot of my frizz, especially on days when humidity is up.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I find this to be a nice hair serum it's not too heavy and doesn't seem to leave a residue or any greasiness to my hair. I have difficult hair. Naturally, it's not straight nor is it it's kind of an in-between so I can wear it both straight and curly and if it's left not doing either it's kind of an in-between a used to be really really frizzy when I was younger and really really thick now it's not nearly as thick and it's also not nearly as frizzy, but that also depends on the weather period here in Florida we have a lot of humidity and where there is humidity there is frizz! If it rains which attends to do a lot here especially during the summer and I did my hair straight or with a curling iron I just completely wasted my time because it's a disaster! When I do a curly I usually use mousse and some kind of a curling cream or spray gel and just kind of scrunch it in my hands I do that a lot more during the summer than I do any other time because it's easy and if it gets wet it's not like I spent hours on my hair. I use the serum after I straighten my hair with a flat iron or curl it with a curling iron or curling wand and it does seem to tame the frizz and keep it pretty smooth. Not on its own but used with a good humidity defying Hairspray it will stay pretty straight with not much Fritz all day. It's got a nice light smell to it as well which I personally like.
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
I started using this after trying it at a friends house. My hair is usually pretty straight but no matter the time of year or temperature, I have these crazy baby-hair-flyaway-things around my forehead and temples. I have tried a lot of different mousses but they either don’t hold or hold too much! After trying this product I really liked it and for the most part it does the job while adding a nice shine. The only problem is if you go a little bit too much your hair will look oily so you have to find the best balance for your hair.
allie. B.
Westfield MA
I have incredibly frizzy hair, especially during super humid days. The price of this serum is great, and the directions are very easy to follow. I have very very thick, slightly long hair so it can be very difficult for me to find a product that works without making my hair feel either too dry or too greasy. The Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum works well in taming my hair while revitalizing it and making it “sleek” and “shiny”. It made my hair feel great and look great and I’m actually able to wear my thick mane down in humid summer days!
Danielle M.
I  have used the Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti Frizz Sereum for a few years now and I enjoy it. The product last a while, especially if you don't use it all the time. It is very oily so you only need a little or your hair will look to greasy. A little goes a long way. I have think, curly, frizzy hair and I use this product when I want to straighten my hair. It helps tame my hair and give me a smoother, more sleek look with less frizz. I would recommend trying this product especially if you have thick frizzy hair and straighten it a lot!
grace s.
I have REALLY frizzy hair, and this product seems to work. The packaging is pretty good, it comes with a twist/lock so the serum doesn’t leak. I use this product every day, and it’s effective if you straighten/curl you’re hair, it keeps it in shape all day. It’s absorbs in your hair quickly. The only problem I have with this product is how it only lasts for a couple hours, which makes me annoyed. I usually put it on in the morning, but at the end of the day, my hair is a frizzy mess. I still recommend because it’s a pretty good product.
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used this hair oil for years since it first came out honestly it's probably been at least 10 years or longer I use it about 3 times a week sometimes 4 if my hair's a little extra out of control. The smell is amazing it's not overpowering and it does its job and it's fairly cheap getting it from Walmart you can't be the price for the product either. I just love all Garnier products they are fairly cheap and they do an amazing job and they smell great this hair oil is honestly the most important staple in my beauty regimen.
Kerri D.
Garnier fructis sleek and shine anti-frizz serum is one of the best hair serum’s that I’ve used in a long time I haven’t found any comparables and I pick this one up from my local Walgreens for about six dollars it leaves a sleek great shine in my hair without oily build up. A small dime size works wonders and I have hair that’s along to the middle of my back. That’s color processed and I’ve used bleach for years this sleek and shine serum lease my hair feeling amazing and helps with The appearance of dead ends and flyaways
Briana W.
Derby, CT
I love to use this product when I'm styling my hair. I typically will put this in my hair before I straighten my hair and/or after I finish styling. The smell of the product is very nice and the product leaves my hair feeling very smooth and soft. After using the product I don't experience an excess of oil in my hair. My hair absorbs oil very easily and what I've experienced with most products is that my hair gets greasy. I don't experience that with the serum.
LIZELLE J.
Dallas tx
Absolutely loved it! I have curly hair that can be coarse at times and almost melt under a straightener but not with Fructis. My hair is soft, does not get burned and I love to use it every time I'm straightening my hair. It's a great affordable price and I would definitely buy it again! Any girl should have this in their bathroom but especially if you have curly hair. Helps so much with the frizz too ❤️ Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum
Alyssa M.
Does this make your hair look greasy?
Rachel W.
I have very thick hair and it gets frizzy in the summer! Should I use this product? Will it damage my hair?
Livvy L.
How often should you use this product? Is it more so and every day thing or once or twice a week?
Michelle S.
Lexington , SC
Does this product have good frizz control?
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
I love the way fruit is products smell but have not had a lot of luck with fly always and frizz. Is this product for curly hair and can I put it on wet or dry?