Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum

by Fructis

Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum with Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair for lasting smoothness and shine.*With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment.

How would you rate this product for daily use?
Does it make the hair look greasy?
Start your review of Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum!
Purchased at: Walmart
This is something I don't ever live without. If I did, my hair would be tangled, dull, & absurdly frizzy! I use this after every shower & it leaves my hair easy to manage & smelling really good. I have short hair now but when I had long hair I primarily relied on this to save my tangled mess of hair.
Sacramento, CA
I believe it was just the combination of this product and my hair type, but i will not be using this product again. My hair looked greasy and unclean after applying this serum. If you have thicker, curlier hair, this may be a product for you!
Shakopee
I used to use this product all the time!  It's an inexpensive serum that works wonders for your hair.  Since you only need a little bit at a time, you will have the bottle of serum for a long time before you have to go out and buy another one!  It also smells amazing!  It helps detangle my hair very well!  I don't know if it helps with frizz because I am lucky enough to not have frizzy hair.  The only complaint if you have to be careful when using it, because if you use just a little too much, it makes your hair greasy.
Akron, NY
this serum is great for after i straighten my hair and want to keep the fly always down or protect from becoming frizzy. it also smells really good, like most garnier products! would recommend and will continue to use
kapolei
I actually use this product very often. I bought it at my local drugstore. I like how it makes my hair very smooth and straight for a long period of time! I’m always very satisfied with the effects it has on my hair!
Lowell, MA
first of all the full of all the products of the line are wonderful, I really like this oil, but I just did not give more stars because the effect is not very effective
I love this stuff!! It smells amazing because it’s apples lol, it’s so nice to put on after a nice shower. It helps with the frizz and again it smells amazing.
I have been using this product for years and consistently go back to it. It smells lovely and keeps all my little fly-away hairs smoothed down.
I like this product because it makes my hair shiny and silky, but it makes my hair really greasy. That is my only problem it also smells great.
California
I like this, It's nice on my curly hair, I would love to have it again, some bloggers that I still use it so I would definitely use it too