BeautyHairHair ProductsGarnier Fructis
Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum

Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum

by Garnier Fructis

Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum with Argan Oil from Morocco soaks into frizzy, dry, unmanageable hair for lasting smoothness and shine.*With shampoo, conditioner and leave-in treatment.

[product:garnier-fructis-sleek-&-shine-anti-frizz-serum] Can I apply it on dry hair and does this give shine to hair? and is this really working ?
Iss it good too put it on before or after i iron my hair ?
Is this a good product for people with thick curly hair that frizzes up instantly in humidity?
Start your review of Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum!
Leslie H.
Bronx, NY
Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Leslie H.
Among my top serum is this one, this serum is based on argan oil, its texture is quite light, unlike other serum that I have tried, it is aimed at all types of hair, although due to its texture I recommend using it more with thick hair.
Lellianne C.
Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Lellianne C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of the best hair serums for me in terms of effectiveness, affordability, and scent. It is the holy grail of hair serums. I highly recommend this product if you have frizzy dry hair like I do. It is not overbearing and does not leave your hair oily. It makes your hair shiny and silky.
marlon N.
Torrance, CA
Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by marlon N.
Purchased at: Target
love this product! it makes the hair sleek and frizzy free. one pump is enough for the whole hair. apply fron roots to ends. i love it and its worth it
Susana  G.
Champaign, IL
Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Susana  G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this oil , it helps me control the frizzy of my hair , it smells great and excellent price 👍🏽❤️ [product:garnier-fructis-sleek-&-shine-anti-frizz-serum]
Amber S.
Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Amber S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product smells sooo good! And leaves your hair feeling silky, smooth, and shiny. It really does help with frizzy hair. All though, it can make you hair look and feel greasy, if you add too much, so only use a tiny bit. Also, I have heard garnier has ingredients in their products that dry out your hair. So I would recommend doing research on that before purchasing this product.
Olivia  M.
Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Olivia  M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Totally love this. I like to use it after washing my hair when it is still wet, but you can use it when it's dry to help tame fly aways! Perfect product for the hair drying winter months! It is super affordable and worth every penny! I am always satisfied with garnier!!!! Recommend!!!
Irene  R.
Lumber Bridge, NC
Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Irene  R.
I liked this a lot, it helps me with my lioness hair 😂 and it does not leave your hair greasy and it helps a lot for frizz, the truth has been one of the few products that have worked for me
Pramila U.
Arlington, TX
Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Pramila U.
Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Pramila U.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely swear by this product. This is my third bottle. Almost done with it. Have a back up as well. Now you can guess how much I love it. Yes this product is amazing. It has a subtle fragrance to it, makes my frizzy hair, sleek,shiny and soft. It is very very affordable. This is the must have in frizzy, coarse hair girls daily haircare routine.[product:garnier-fructis-sleek-&-shine-anti-frizz-serum] Garnier
Aleanis L.
Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Aleanis L.
Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Aleanis L.
My hair is usually very frizzy, especially in warm/humid weather but this actually helps and it adds a little bit of shine to your hair as well. You don’t have to use a lot of it and it really does leave your hair looking healthy with hint of that shine.
Elizabeth L.
Covington, LA
Garnier® Fructis® Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum uploaded by Elizabeth L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this serum since I can remember. Works well for my hair, I have thin very fine hair that tends to frizz easily. I like to use it most before straightening my hair or right after so that my hair stays straight for longer especially when going outside (I live in the south it’s so humid!) it also smells amazing which is a bonus.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...