Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
My scalp became dry, some of my ends started to split, and it just lost some of its helthy bounce. This did NOT make me happy because I LOVE my hair. I tried several different products and didn't really see a noticeable difference. I started using garnier and begin seeing improvement. I use the triple nutrition shampoo and conditioner and the daily clean shampoo and conditioner. I rotate these products. Since using these products my hair is once again gorgeous. It is full, shiny, healthy and very little split ends. This conditioner is very thick and creamy. I hate runny conditioners. It has a lovely smell that is not over powering at all. It is a great product!