Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Seirria M.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Camila R.

BY GARNIER #18 in Hair Masks

• An intensive deep conditioner fortified with active fruit concentrate
  • Fruit acids Vitamins B3 B6 Fructose Glucose
  • Helps restore strength and shine.
  • Penetrates deep to nourish repair and rejuvenate.
  • Makes hair softer and more manageable-without weighing it down

• I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a w...3 Answers
  • Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditi...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Whenever I dye my hair I like to do a deep conditioner to it right away ! So I always get the Garnier deep conditioner products! Very affordable! Leave my hair so soft and smelling so amazing 😉! Ladies always remember to give your hair a good deep condition after any damage that you do or have done to your hair ! Even when I wouldn’t dye my hair I would always do a great deep condition to get my hair back to life and looking healthy & happy !
Chloe♡ M.
I love this hair mask but it weighed my hair down. I use it 30 minutes after my shower so my hair is little dry at the ends. I think it is a good hair mask for the cost. It works best for dry hair. Do not apply too much or it will leave your hair feeling greasy all day
Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract
Megan M.
This product smells so good, like the other products in their line, but the results didn’t wow me. My extremely damaged and bleached hair feels a little healthier after using this but also a little heavy and greasy. I also don’t love the packaging because it gets messy and you don’t get a lot of product for the price.
Shelly R.
Love how my hair reacted to this product! It was super easy to use and it worked very well. I got it at Walmart and for the price it far exceeded my expectations! Made my hair smooth and shiny! Good for damage repair! I would definitely buy again and I highly recommend!
Amie B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
Good mask for a drugstore buy that is affordable. Helps rehydrate hair and bring back the shine it may have lost. Best to use twice a week in place of your regular conditioner. I have used this product on my daughters hair that is curly. Would buy again.
Madison M.
I think this is a really good product but the only thing I don't like is this stuff makes your hair greasy. If you get too much it's greasy. If you get too less than its not enough. I have thick curly hair so I need alot and alot makes it too greasy.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
This stuff is amazing! Leaves my hair feeling so soft. I have very curly thick hair that drys out so easily. Especially after coloring. So when my ends start to feel like straw I use this and it brings them back to life!
Danielle B.
really like this mask! Only takes three minutes to work and it does a wonderful job at smoothing out my frizziness and Hydrating my hair. Compares well to its competitors, especially for the price. Would repurchase
Tashena S.
Virginia Beach , VA
Yes! Yes! Yes! This is the perfect product! I use this once a week and it helps my hair feel soft and alive again. I’m really picky with my hair products but this is one I would recommend to everyone I know !!!
Alyssa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this for a long time and always found it to leave my hair very moisturized. I have long hair and I think this product helped grow it out without the typical breakage. My only issue with this product is the ingredients. It contains some things that are now known to not be that great for your hair. If you don't have a problem with some of the ingredients that are common in drugstore products, this is a great choice.
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now but don't know which one I should get. I have thick hair that is now pretty long. I know i will have to use a lot of product so I am looking for something that is not too expensive, but still gets the job done. has anyone tried this product before? what do you think?
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque as good as the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle?