Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Seirria M.Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine 3 Minute Masque uploaded by Camila R.

BY GARNIER #54 in Hair Masks

• An intensive deep conditioner fortified with active fruit concentrate
  • Fruit acids Vitamins B3 B6 Fructose Glucose
  • Helps restore strength and shine.
  • Penetrates deep to nourish repair and rejuvenate.
  • Makes hair softer and more manageable-without weighing it down

• I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a w...3 Answers
  • Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditi...3 Answers
Madison M.
I think this is a really good product but the only thing I don't like is this stuff makes your hair greasy. If you get too much it's greasy. If you get too less than its not enough. I have thick curly hair so I need alot and alot makes it too greasy.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
This stuff is amazing! Leaves my hair feeling so soft. I have very curly thick hair that drys out so easily. Especially after coloring. So when my ends start to feel like straw I use this and it brings them back to life!
Alyssa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this for a long time and always found it to leave my hair very moisturized. I have long hair and I think this product helped grow it out without the typical breakage. My only issue with this product is the ingredients. It contains some things that are now known to not be that great for your hair. If you don't have a problem with some of the ingredients that are common in drugstore products, this is a great choice.
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Whenever I dye my hair I like to do a deep conditioner to it right away ! So I always get the Garnier deep conditioner products! Very affordable! Leave my hair so soft and smelling so amazing 😉! Ladies always remember to give your hair a good deep condition after any damage that you do or have done to your hair ! Even when I wouldn’t dye my hair I would always do a great deep condition to get my hair back to life and looking healthy & happy !
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Really enjoyed this mask! Since I only wash my hair about once a week this was really all I used for conditioner. It made my hair feel so soft and smooth and it smelled incredible. I would leave it in my hair as I would shave my legs and the wash it out. My hair became more manageable when I used this. Great product
Sarah l.
Penfield , NY
This mask works wonders on the breakage from my hair when i dye it! I recently had to dye my hair from brown to blonde and i used this mask to help revitalize my hair! My only complaint is that the day after using this mask my hair got greasy! So i had to make sure that i didn’t skip a day of washing my hair
Tami M.
Rochester
This product works very well - my hair needs a lot of conditioning because it is very dry from dying it.  I use this at least 2 a week and my hair feels softer.
Megan M.
This product smells so good, like the other products in their line, but the results didn’t wow me. My extremely damaged and bleached hair feels a little healthier after using this but also a little heavy and greasy. I also don’t love the packaging because it gets messy and you don’t get a lot of product for the price.
tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
i wish i could give this more stars. it smells yummy and works like no other hair mask/deep conditioner. i use it from my ears down (scalp gets oily and i don’t need conditioner there) and tie my hair into a bun in the shower and leave it for a few minutes. my hair always feels SO SOFT after.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
This is a good product if you have frizzy hair. It can make it look a little greasy, but it does its job. For $6, it will last about 2 months and you only have to use a small amount of your whole head! I use it at the ends of my hair to combat split ends.
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
I have been wanting to try out a deep conditioner for a while now but don't know which one I should get. I have thick hair that is now pretty long. I know i will have to use a lot of product so I am looking for something that is not too expensive, but still gets the job done. has anyone tried this product before? what do you think?
laura m.
Long Beach, CA
Is the Garnier Fructis Fortifying Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque as good as the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle?

back