GARNIER FRUCTIS SKINCARE Garnier The Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee uploaded by Outtfix👯 M.

GARNIER FRUCTIS SKINCARE Garnier The Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee

Garnier The Radiance Renewer Cleansing Gelee: Gently renews and smoothes for fresh, radiant skin Citrus extract and hydroxy acid Cushion-gel technology Dermatologist tested for safety Oil free see more...

Kayla S.
Miami florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaving conditioner smells sooo nice I just love this product and the way it works in my hair. It has a nice feel to it and works great in my hair. The product makes my hair look nice and shiny and I feel like it definitely improves the look of my hair and makes it look very healthy and hydrated.
Alex R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell and the feeling of this product! It's super affordable as well for the product which is nice! It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin either! This product is definitely a good staple for your medicine cabinet
Destiny H.
Bronx, NY
This cleanser is able to thoroughly cleanse my skin without leaving it dry. It has a light citrus scent and has lasted me a very long time as I only need a small amount to cleanse my face with. I have combo skin with an oily t zone and I currently use this with my Clarisonic Mia 2. The pairing is inseparable and I'll definitely be purchasing this again!
Krista B.
Beckley , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a cleanser that would be milder for my skin. So far, so good. Price is great. I like the oily texture as well as I have very dry skin. Easy to use and smells nice as well.
Kassidy A.
Belle Vernon, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product it is one of my few repeat buys! It leaves me feeling so refreshed and moisturizer!!
Heather M.
Beaver , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a fan of this cleansing oil. It left a film and was quite pricey for a drugstore product.
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a combination of dry patches around my nose, on my forehead, and cheeks, putting on foundation was a huge problem. My skin felt rough and looked almost scaly. A friend recommended this cleanser and i don't use anything else. My skin looks and feels amazzziiing. It has a pleasant citrus scent and I was able to use it twice a day if I wanted to.
Meaghan C.
West Yarmouth, MA
I bought this over the winter to help boost my dull winter skin. Unfortunately, I had to stop using it as it caused excessive dryness. It did a great job of clearing up some mild acne and clearing some blackheads but I had to discontinue usage. I would try this again in the summer months to clear up shine.
🌺 C.
Me gusta mucho, noto que me hidrata muchísimo más que cualquier otro champú, yo tengo el pelo largo y rojo en modo degradado, y lo tenía muy seco hasta que lo probé. Os lo recomiendo 100% chicas! Es genial
Lauren B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live for these face washes from granite they do a whole line of ones that help with their own problems, they all smell great and foam up easily and also remove makeup really easily if that's the technique you use ❤
Tara M.
Does it work well for acne prone skin?