BY GARNIER #11 in Pomades & Waxes

24-hour clean definition Zero stickiness see more...

• How does this product compare to other products? ...Be the first to answer!
  • How exactly do you use this? Can it be used to lay down edges? 1 Answers
  • How does this product compare to more expense pomades? I always ha...1 Answers
Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Paste Wax
  • "Hairdressers are always trying to push more expensive product on me, but this seems to as good a job and it doesn't leave my hair looking like it has gunk in it. " in 2 reviews
  • "it smells good and for a little while it does work but not enough for me to use it daily." in 2 reviews
  • "this product somewhat worked for me its something that gives your hair an extra bit of hold and definition and it smells great but i feel like it would damage my hair or even make some of it fall out if I slept in it so i would be cautious. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have used this before and it smells good and works great!" in 1 review
  • "It is very thick and sticky which I didn't really like." in 1 review
Renesha R.
Renesha R.
Gastonia, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for when I cut my hair super short for a pixie and want a sculpted yet frazzled look. It feels sticky on your hands but apples beautifully just be sure to have time to wash your hands after use. It has the traditional smell. It holds all day and gives a natural look but you can still tell there is product in your hair. Not crunchy.
Casey S.
Casey S.
Decatur, AL
This is a great paste if you're looking for definition. It's not sticky. It's hard to use too much--it doesn't get Cakey or greasy, which is great if you're learning to style. I use it on a pixie cut. Not much hold--I use other products for that. But it gives shine and definition for a piecey look. And smells great!
Kathy W.
Kathy W.
Works wonders on my short, fine hair. Controls frizz and gives it a little bit of shine but no greasy look. Adds definition and still looks natural, but holds my style without stiffness or stickiness. Just a nice finishing touch.
Bianka R.
Bianka R.
99% effective on your hair it's pure clean finishing paste. I have wavy hair and works miracles. It meet all my expectations it's great. Valuable as can be. great look and scent . Highly recommend it .
I love this! I have very curly hair so I use this to help my curls look nurtured! Plus it smells great and you still have a lightweight feel in your hair.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
This stuff is amazing and works really well for my super curly hair. Its a more clean option to other pastes and waxes.
Lacy I.
Lacy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to 3 different places hunting this stuff down after I read about it. Great price! No greasy feel! No silicones! I have fine, thin hair and silicones just build up on it if I don't watch what I put in my hair. I love the fact that is is natural and gives the hair shine...it also doesn't feel even a bit sticky on your hair after you apply it. Very clean and has a clean scent. The only reason why I don't give it 5 stars is because it says it has hold but to me it has zero hold. Shine, yes, no silicones, yes...but hold...none. I will repurchase this product.
Va-Shawn C.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As much as I did not want to say it, this pomade was a fantastic product. Yeah, it doesn’t smell too great. But that’s the only downside. This product is actually a damn good water-based pomade.
It has strength, some shine, and doesn’t dry up into a helmet. It will lock-in but not freeze up cement-style. On some days, you really don’t want to fuss with an oil-based…whether you’re lazy, it’s a windy day, or whatever. This product locked in my hair just enough to keep it looking good all day and night, yet not enough to make my hair rock hard.
This pomade is all good in my books — definitely a standard that should be in everyone’s cabinet.
Jake M.
Jake M.
Boston, MA
I use this as an add on product and not by itself. The hold isn't there but it does allow the hair to gather and remain that way just far from stuff hold. I use it for just the very short sides of my hair to I don't get an aggressive product look, more nature hold look. It's always a great price and smells fresh and clean, like all Garnier products.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Dab a bit on your fingers and run it through your hair to control static! It smells so good and it keeps your hair soft. It lasts a really long time as you only need to use a little at a time.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
How does this product work? Would you recommend it for sensitive skin? Any tips or suggestions would be great!
Dalynn M.
Dalynn M.
I got this free for buying a few other garner fructis products and have no idea how to use it! Can someone please tell me how to use it?
Shanequa F.
Shanequa F.
How exactly do you use this? Can it be used to lay down edges?
Zachary W.
Zachary W.
Moon Township, PA
How does this product compare to more expense pomades? I always hate spending $10-$20 on hair gel but haven't found a cheaper version that compares.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
How does this product compare to other products? Which other products are similar if I wanted to try something else?