Liz M.
Bronx, NY

Did this leave your hair dry or moisturized??

Judy G.
Judy G.
3 years, 8 months ago
Like any shampoo it destroys your hairs natural oils, so you will likely need to use conditioner.
Nathan P.
Nathan P.
Pearland, TX
3 years, 10 months ago
It is meant to cleanse it and be very invigorating. I would use a conditioner after usage and fall in with a hair mask.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
4 years, 1 month ago
My hair was very dry. My hair is in need of moisturizing shampoos.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
4 years, 7 months ago
It left my THICK hair feeling oily. My hair never gets oily or greasy. It felt like there was some sort of film left on my hair after using it. I haven't purchased it again since.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Canton, MI
4 years, 9 months ago
It left my hair greasy and with an awkward texture.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
North Adams, MA
4 years, 10 months ago
My hair felt a bit dry after using this product. Didn't quite moisturize like I would have liked it to.