Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Conditioner
Fortifying silicone free Conditioner with Aloe Extract
Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Conditioner: paraben & silicone-free formula with Aloe Extract & Vitamin E cleans your hair with the goodness your hair wants for beautiful, healthier hair at every wash.
Ingredients: 1067849 Fs5 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Bht, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. F.i.l.# D210008/1
Usage: After using paraben free Garnier Fructis Pure Clean shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinsesee more...
Top Questions See all 71 Q&A
- "This shampoo smells great and I recommend it to anyone looking for a clarifying shampoo to use a couple of times a week or as needed. " in 23 reviews
- "If you have naturally oily hair, this is perfect for stripping the grease out of your hair, and it smells really good too. " in 13 reviews
- "I love this shampoo, smells great, does wonders for your hair, and is great with the matching conditioner you just cant go wrong." in 11 reviews
- "I use this when I need to clarify my hair and it works awsome :) But I wouldnt use this as every day unless you have thin greasy have to wash it every day hair this would defenately help" in 7 reviews
- "I do not like the matching conditioner, it isn't hydrating enough, so I would recommend using this with a different conditioner" in 6 reviews
This conditioner although it made my hair feel soft, it did start to cause a bit of residue in my hair, which didn’t sit very well with my curly hair.
I recommend this if you have straight or wavy hair.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos