BY GARNIER

Fortifying silicone free Conditioner with Aloe Extract

Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Conditioner: paraben & silicone-free formula with Aloe Extract & Vitamin E cleans your hair with the goodness your hair wants for beautiful, healthier hair at every wash.

Ingredients: 1067849 Fs5 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Bht, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Linalool, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citric Acid, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Tocopherol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate. F.i.l.# D210008/1

Usage: After using paraben free Garnier Fructis Pure Clean shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse

• How often would you use this? 4 Answers
  • How well does this work for oily hair? 4 Answers
  • I found this conditioner while walking in Walmart shampoo...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This shampoo smells great and I recommend it to anyone looking for a clarifying shampoo to use a couple of times a week or as needed. " in 23 reviews
  • "If you have naturally oily hair, this is perfect for stripping the grease out of your hair, and it smells really good too. " in 13 reviews
  • "I love this shampoo, smells great, does wonders for your hair, and is great with the matching conditioner you just cant go wrong." in 11 reviews
  • "I use this when I need to clarify my hair and it works awsome :) But I wouldnt use this as every day unless you have thin greasy have to wash it every day hair this would defenately help" in 7 reviews
  • "I do not like the matching conditioner, it isn't hydrating enough, so I would recommend using this with a different conditioner" in 6 reviews
Ellie F.
El Paso, TX
I was really interested in this product because it is vegan. I usually avoid anything aloe scented because it’s a gross scent lol. But this product actually smells really good. It just smells clean and fresh. I used the Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo then followed with this product. The shampoo but it definitely dried out my hair. I was hoping for a good deep condition with this product but to be honest it was very light. Or at least it felt like that following the super drying shampoo formula. I ended up mixing in Aussie Mega Moist Conditioner to save my hair because at this point I knew it was going to be hopeless. I would say that this Is probably a good product to use for a deep cleaning or maybe for someone who has oily hair, but for someone who tends to have more of a dry hair and scalp this wasn’t a good choice for me.
Angelica D.
Milwaukee, WI
If you have oily hair or wash your hair a few times a week this is a good pick for you, which in my case I really do like this shampoo & conditioner because I tend to have dandruff & oily/itchy scalp with other products. Ever since I discovered this at my local Walgreen's & they had a sale 2 for $7, that's a steal. I can't seem to ever find these at my local Walmart. Overall I am satisfied with this product and it smells wonderful. Plus it has Aloe vera extract<3
Dalia Vanessa M.
Honestly, I give it 3 stars because it smelled amazing, and made my hair feel soft, but it wasn’t for my hair type.

This conditioner although it made my hair feel soft, it did start to cause a bit of residue in my hair, which didn’t sit very well with my curly hair.

I recommend this if you have straight or wavy hair.
Bria W.
Baton Rouge, LA
First off I must say that Fructis Pure Clean Conditioner smells amazing, it has such a simple scent which I love in conditioners. After washing my hair with the Pure Clean Shampoo I expected the conditioner to be thick like the shampoo which wasn’t the case. I know conditioner is suppose to be thin but this just felt way watery compared to other brands I have used. I have 4b hair type so my hair is really thick and I use a lot of conditioner. Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Conditioner
Kristina J.
danbury
I love Garnier products! This conditioner is great, it doesn't leave my hair feeling heavy or oily but also doesn't strip it completely of oils either. Only wish was that it smelled great like there other hair products but it doesn't smell bad.
Rachel S.
I bought the shampoo, it smells great very fresh and clean smell. It is clear and light on my hair. My hair feels clean and ready for the day. Since I wash my hair everyday I like something that is light and cleans my hair that is not too heavy and leaves behind residue. This was perfect and I purchased from Target for $2.99 on sale. I tried because they didn't have the Green Tea one and this is just as good. I also like the better for you ingredients and bottle is from recycled product.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
I purchased this spray along side the shampoo of this, but honestly I am not sure what the purpose of this spray is. I see that it is for detangling and air drying your hair but I don't think it does much than to just "perfume" your hair more with the scent. I am a little disappointed with this product and don't recommend getting it, just get the shampoo and conditioner!
Karla R.
Washington, DC
Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Conditioner is a very good clarifying shampoo! I currently use a high end clarifying shampoo but I wanted to find a clarifying shampoo that was cheaper and it looks like I have found it! It smells very very good like fruity and fresh, I feel like it does a great job in cleaning my hair and it leaves my hair feeling soft and smoother!
Shatoya D.
This smells amazing. And I have finally found a conditioner that is lightweight (need that volume!!!!) and actually moisturizes and detangles!! Yes!!!!!! I will be using this all summer. (And maybe longer)
Hannah H.
Murray, KY
I also really love this shampoo! I use Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo now, and I use this afterwards to condition my hair. I dye my hair platinum blonde, and it seems to work very well on my hair. It washes out very easily, and my hair feels great afterwards. I’m highly satisfied with this conditioner!
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this really good for everyday washing?
danika g.
New brunswick
I have already tried ganier fructis products and it made my root really oily does this one do that?
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
Do you use this more as a clarifying product or an everyday shampoo/conditioner?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
Did this leave your hair dry or moisturized??
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
How well does this work for oily hair?