Garnier Fructis Power Putty Mess Maker uploaded by Yorlin C.

BY GARNIER #36 in Hair Masks

Get the out of bed, messy look

• It's a new generation of styling putty with Taurine + Citrus Complex

• Get that out-of-bed, messy look with all-day strong hold. Non Flaking.

• For more looks, tips, and fun visit our Style Hub

How to use:

Scoop dime size amount of hair product. Rub styling wax between palms. Apply to hair and style.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Vp/Va Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Cetyl Esters, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Chloride, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, Taurine, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Ci 42090/Blue 1, Ci 17200/Red 33, Ci 19140/Yellow 5, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract.

Juliet M.
Highland
I bought this product for my brother in law who recently cut his hair. He had always used an axe hair gel, but complained about it flaking after it dried. After reading some reviews, I picked this up from amazon. It is amazing! It smells refreshing and has a really good hold to it. It doesn't flake through out the day or leave your hair feeling crispy. My only critique on this product is it's more of a liquid than a putty, resulting in a longer dry time than most hair gels I've tried. Other than that, it is fairly priced and a great product. Definitely worth a try.
Amanda M.
Shreveport, LA
I love this putty for my course short hair. Brakes it up just right and makes it perfect but not sticky. I wear my hair short with lots of layers and brakes at the layers perfectly and even had some of the damage from bleaching. I definitely buy again
Wendi D.
My husband and boys use this and all love it. They will not use any other product in their hair because they swear by this. Makes their hair easy to work with and has a nice scent.
Alexis K.
Fletcher, NC
I use this stuff daily. A little goes a long way, and I've stocked up on probably enough of it to last me until I'm 40 - and that's a-okay with me. I've found it works best when applied while the hair is still a bit damp, then combed through and blow dried into the style you're after! It holds up well all day, and depending on how much you use, it still holds shape while allowing the hair to move, which is very important to me.
Anastasia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My fiance uses this in his hair and it makes it look super cute, and that "messy-chic" style. He uses a tiny bit and it holds all day without being shiny and hard like a gel. You can find this almost anywhere and it is super affordable. I would say anyone that likes short, textured hair would love this.
Madellin P.
Orlando, FL
This product makes my hair super super soft. I use this product almost every time I wash my hair. It smells so good and it's long lasting with shiny effect. It untangles my hair so quick, I will keep buying it
Chrissie C.
Chandler, IN
I have used this product on my sons hair, and I love the texture it creates. My only concern is that it doesn't seem to last all day, but my son is active! We picked this up from WalMart to give it a try, and I'm glad I did!
Ana Marina I.
Tampa, FL
My brother has extremely thick hair and he hast to use fell it keep it under control and this is the first and only he has ever used. We bought it at Walmart for a great price and would definitely recommend.
Yorlin C.
Philadelphia , PA
Omg I love this product there's no other way to describe it I'm a curly hair girl and so far this is the only thing that keeps my hair from being everywhere specially now in this heat
Carrie Lin K.
McKinney , TX
What I love about Garnier's hair products is that they smell like fruit. They have a range of hair styling products. The gel is sticky so I wouldn't recommend it if you have dry hair.