Garnier Fructis Power Gel Spike Explosion uploaded by Andy L.

BY GARNIER

"Var Wccpi = ""Prod6176505"";"

Buy on Kmart
Denise S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I use this in my sons hair to give him the spiked faux hawk look. It stays put for at least 6 hours. Long enough to get through the school day. It’s easy to use and you do t really need to use a whole lot. Maybe just about a nickel size.
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
This stuff is no joke!!! I have curly hair and I used to use this...I change up products often...and it keeps my curl like no other but it’s very stiff and heavy and weighs down the hair. It also get crunchy and can turn a bit white if you try and run your fingers through it or try to massage the clumps plus you’ll also pull you hair out! I started to mix it with water to a more liquid gel and put it in a spray bottle so I could be light and dispersed better and that worked very well
Leah S.
O Fallon, IL
 I did buy this for my daughter and she did love this. I got it at a beauty supply store and now she loves to use it all the time. It smells very good and it is very effective. She has very long thick hair so we have to be very picky  about the hair products that she uses.
Jerica G.
This gel is awesome. I use it for my daughters hair during football to keep the hair out of her face and also for my sons hair when styling it. This stuff works wonders and holds so good. When they say 24 hour extreme hold they mean it. Also little goes a long way.
Jennifer G.
Fayetteville, TN
I used this product when I had super short, spiky hair. It was pretty sticky but it did the job! Great hold through summer humidity and washes out pretty well. I would definitely use again.
Saleen E.
East Brady
I use this styling gel on my 6 year old son! He loves to Mohawk his hair and it's fairly long but this gel holds up to the task! The Garnier line is one of the best hair lines i have ever used. Always affordable and works great!
Brandy R.
Middleburg
Amazing has a long lasting hold it holds my little man's hair up all day. Even with him being a rambunctious 2 year old who is always out side in water. We live in Florida also and it lasts through the humidity.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
My husband loves this gel! I also really like the smell of it! It's not super overwhelming. I like how it leaves ur hair soft and smooth and not hard like most gels. Overall I'm satisfied with this product .
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
I love gagnier I use all their products I tried the spike serum when my hair was short and it it does amazing things just a little hold your hair all day and the smell is amazing
kim K.
Bremen
THIS IS A REALLY GOOD PRODUCT FOR THE MONEY. IT WORKS REALLY WELL, AND HOLDS MY HAIR WHEN IM IN A SPIKEY HAIR MOOD. IT HAS A NICE SCENT ALSO. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT
Valeria A.
Montreal
my boyfriend looking for a good gel hair but do not leave a effect to wet sticky .... and I advised this gel ... I would like to know as is the price ??