Hair CareHair ProductsShampooGarnier
Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract

Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract

What’s your hair care made of? New Fructis Treats Shampoos & Conditioners made with 98% naturally derived ingredients, bursting with super fruits, made to nourish hungry hair. Fructis Treats say YES to Coconut Oil, NO to Silicones, YES to Nourish, NO to Parabens, YES to Vegan Formula with no animal derived ingredients. All in a recyclable bottle for just soft, nourished, shiny hair. Hungry for more? Try our Treats Hair Mask, 3 Ways to Enjoy: 1. Hair Mask 2. Conditioner 3. Leave in Treatment. By Garnier Naturally.

Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo with Coconut Extract is made with 98% naturally derived ingredients. Cleanse, nourish and soften for dry hair. No silicones, no parabens, no artificial colorants, vegan formula with no animal derived ingredients.

*We consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source. This formula consists of 98% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 2% of the formula to ensure sensoriality and preservation.

how well does this product work?.. my dogs have very dry skin and very sensitive as well. is it good?
Does this make your hair shiny?
How well does this product work for dogs ?
Start your review of Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract!
Ewa B.
Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract uploaded by Ewa B.
Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract idk about this shampoo. Probably you need to have extremely dry hair for this to work to you. This made my hair so greasy that they looked like I’ve never washed them. I don’t like it at all:/ but the scent is nice tho.
Kiley E.
Great Falls, MT
Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract uploaded by Kiley E.
This is my favorite shampoo I bought like 100 times it cleans my hair really well. The only issue for me it’s so small so you have to buy it like once a month
Angela H.
Hannibal, MO
Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract uploaded by Angela H.
Smells SO good! And I love the naturally derived ingredients. But it’s just like a regular shampoo. Works best when paired with the matching conditioner! When used with the conditioner, my hair is noticeably softer and smoother. Will definitely keep this in mind for when my hair gets dull
Karina F.
Dardanelle, AR
Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract uploaded by Karina F.
I really loved this shampoo, it left my hair feeling really soft and weightless. The scent stayed on longer than I thought and it was an amazing smell. It definitely is easy to apply and I will be buying again.
Aakansha L.
California
Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract uploaded by Aakansha L.
Purchased at: Target
Tried this today and my hair feels exactly like a broom. It's rough, unruly and very bad overall. I feel like I've bleached my hair instead of shampooing it. Absolute garbage of a shampoo.
Kelsey B.
Fishers, IN
Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract uploaded by Kelsey B.
Overall I didn’t really like this shampoo. It left my hair feeling frizzy and dried out. I also wished that it smelled better.
Kathy L.
Providence, RI
Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract uploaded by Kathy L.
Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract uploaded by Kathy L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Let’s just this I LOVE THE SMELL, it works well on my hair , leaves it soft and makes my hair feel light weight for sure
Felice G.
Rowlett, TX
Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract uploaded by Felice G.
I was so excited to try, but sulfates😬 I have dry processed hair and use Olaplex and Sulfate free shampoos. As a thank you to #influenster and #garnierusa I did at least want to try. It really did smell fresh not perfumed. It was gentle and left hair smelling good and soft. I do love Garnier products. This would of been a complete winner for me if you left out the sulfate sudz😬 Thank you very much. I will be donating to shelter for women who will truly appreciate and enjoy. Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Conditioner + Coconut Extract
Jessica C.
Concord, NC
Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract uploaded by Jessica C.
No lie, I’ve never received so many compliments on my hair in such short notice! I had multiple people compliment the shininess and color of my hair and asked if I had it done recently. I said no I just started using a new shampoo! I’ve recommended it to each person that has asked. I can’t say enough about it. I actually feel clean when I use this shampoo, doesn’t appear to leave any residue like other shampoos. I feel good about it being mostly natural. I love the cute “smoothie bottle” packaging, and the smell is divine! The best positive of all, I’m not having to wash my hair as much, as it doesn’t get greasy as quickly as with others. I will definitely be buying this when it runs out and may even try another scent! Especially with the cheap price point.
Nathália M.
Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Shampoo + Coconut Extract uploaded by Nathália M.
I just love the product, I received a sample to try and it smells so good that I can’t tell. Also, the fact of being a vegan product is such a plus for me. Thank you Garnier for such a good experience!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ipek T.
Staff
Bursa
il y a 2 ans
Marlow G. il y a 2 ans
Yes I think so! I have fine blonde hair and this shampoo and conditioner combo made my hair feel super soft and voluminous.