BY GARNIER #13 in Hair Masks

1 Minute Damage Repairing Hair Mask

In 1 Minute, Indulge Your Hair In A Nourishing Treat With 98% Naturally Derived Ingredients*. Damage Repairing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Papaya Extract Helps You Get Soft, Smooth & Damage Repaired Hair. No Weigh Down, No Silicones, No Parabens, And No Artificial Colorants.

We Consider An Ingredient To Be Naturally Derived If It Is Unchanged From Its Natural State Or Has Undergone Processing Yet Still Retains Greater Than 50% Of Its Molecular Structure From Its Original Plant Or Mineral Source. This Formula Consists Of 98% Naturally Derived Ingredients. The Remaining Ingredients Constitute 2% Of The Formula To Ensure Its Sensoriality And Preservation.

How to Use:
As A Hair Mask: After Shampoo, Apply Onto Wet Hair And Leave On For 1 Minute. Rinse. As A Conditioner: After Shampoo, Apply To Hair From Root To Tip. Rinse. As A Leave-in Treatment: Apply On Damp Hair For Frizz Control And Color Protection

1199806 D2 Ingredients,Aqua / Water / Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract / Papaya Fruit Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Cetyl Esters Potassium Sorbate, Salicylic Acid, Caramel, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Parfum / Fragrance,

Buy on Walgreens*
Devonne J.
Fort Dix, NJ
Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut ExtractOkay ladies, here’s the truth, i loved using this product. I have very thick hair, it used to be very long but i cut it for something new a few months ago, and I’m constantly getting it thinned to help it be more manageable. Never have i ever been able to just shampoo and condition my hair and it look salon silky smooth and feel salon silky smooth, until now. Honestly, this product does what it says-gives you smooth, manageable hair. The only reason i didn’t give this more stars is because the size of the product and the price it runs for. I received this complimentary in a VoxBox for my review but because of the thickness of my hair, i couldn’t see myself paying $5 for just a few uses, I’d have to constantly be back in the store. Granted, the results are worth it but if they offered a bigger FL OZ for like $2 more, I’d be all in. If you want something for a sometime use to avoid adding additional products in your hair after you wash it, this is it! I added three pictures-how my hair looked after i straightened it-only used Organix to shampoo, the Coconut Extract 1 minute Hair mask for conditioner and then Tresemmé Thermal Creations(heat protectant). Again, usually i have to put a few products in my hair to get it to not only look smooth but feel smooth. The picture with the Influenster box is before i washed and conditioned and the photo after is an additional post use of the Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat Hair Mask. I also want to mention my hair has been bleached(salon) colored and highlighted (salon) and i am always putting at home box color in it. It is very damaged and has been put through a lot! I would recommend this product if your hair needs a nourishing treat but it isn’t too thick, unless you’re okay with paying $5 every so many times you run out.
Mercedes V.
I was one of those lucky people to get a free Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask Voxbox from Influencer to get my honest review. So it's a 1 minute hair mask that you can use 3 different ways. 1- as a hair mask 2- a deep conditioner 3- a leave in conditioner. I've used It as a hair mask and a leave in conditioner. I Don't usually ever use leave in conditioner or products even close to putting and leaving in my hair cuz I feel it tends to weigh it down and help make it greasier faster. As I was putting this in my hair for a leave in conditioner I felt a big part of me starting to regret it because at first just the feel and look didn't look good at all. It looked really greasy and oily and I was getting pretty up set but as I kept working the product into my hair it was becoming less and less a mess and started to look and feel wonderful. It didn't seem to weight it down and it look and felt so soft and shiney, the good shiney not the bad. It had made my hair really come to life. It gave it a bounce and helped with the frizz a whole lot. I'm super happy i got to try this. I probably wouldn't of gave this product a second look at a store. One of my new years goals is to start taking care of my hair. I'm seriously the worst person when it comes to my hair. There are so many things you should do for your hair and its either so confusing or takes forever and I Don't got like three hours to sit and spend on my hair. So this stuff is perfect 1 minute, you can't beat that. Plus it's under 5$ at your local store. You Don't have to wait forever for it to arrive in the mail. Which I like a lot. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking to help there hair out. All you need is 1 minute and you can choose the best way that fits your schedule since there is 3 different ways of using it.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I was sent this hair mask complimentary in a Voxbox. I'm not typically into hair masks or leave-in conditioner type products... but I must say I LOVE this. I love Garnier as a brand, and this is no exception. They suggest that you can use this mask in three different ways: as a mask before shampooing, as a regular conditioner, and as a leave-in conditioner product. I used it multiple times in all three ways.
As a hair mask before shampooing, it makes my hair very soft and silky. It definitely gives more life to my hair, especially during these dry winter months. It's also great for after I go scuba diving, and my hair gets dried out and knotted from the water.
My least favorite way is using it as a regular conditioner. It doesn't impress me all that much, which is strange considering it's great as a mask. I find that it just didn't do as good a job as my regular conditioner.
And last, my favorite method of using this, as a leave-in product. It's so easy to use. Again, it makes my hair feel soft and silky before blow drying. A little goes a long way with it. It doesn't weigh my hair down, and I enjoy that the texture of the product isn't thick.
Other bonus points for this product: the ingredients. The ingredients are great. I have always loved coconut oil for my hair, and this mask has a lot of other goodies in there too to help my hair look and feel amazing.
Also, the scent. The scent is good. It's not my favorite scent but it is good. I enjoy that it's not overpowering and has a more "fresh" vibe.
Oh! And the price! How can I forget the price?! I think this mask sells for $3-4? Something like that... which is amazing! If you were to put this in any old bottle and sell it for a higher price tag, I'd be fooled. This, especially for the price, works just as well, if not better, than higher end hair products.
One down-side of this is that it's a jarred mask. I'm not typically a fan of jarred products, because I don't really like sticking my fingers in all the product. I usually enjoy a pump or tube. It's not a huge deal, but it's still just what I prefer.
Overall, I do recommend this hair mask. It really is great. It's a solid, easy to use, effective daily product.

Nicolette L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I was actually pleasantly surprised by this hair mask! I’ve used other masks before where I could barely see a difference in my hair but this actually did pretty much exactly what it claims to do and made my hair soft, smooth and more manageable. I have medium length wavy/loosely curled hair that’s always been a tad frizzy and crazy and I usually always have to flat iron it a bit at the top every day to tame it. I used this as a “leave-in” so I showered and had my hair wrapped in a towel for a bit and then applied evenly to my hair and let it air dry and slept on it. The scent was kind of strong when I opened it and applied it (I don’t love the smell of coconut so I was worried it would give me a headache) but the scent quickly went away after applying! I wish the directions were a bit more specific as for how much to put on your hair, I’ve done other masks so I personally knew about how much to apply for what I wanted but a first time user may not. When I woke up my hair was definitely smoother and softer and much tamer I barely had to touch it before leaving the house. My curls and waves were defined without frizz!! My mom, without knowing I had used this hair mask, even commented that my hair looked smoother. This product was so easy to use and I saw a true difference in my hair—definitely recommend!
Ekaterina R.
Champaign, IL
This product has a good composition, a pleasant smell, but the jar with the product seemed a little bit small for me. So I decided to use Garnier Fructis as a hair mask three times a week. Garnier fructis 1-minute hair mask has three different ways of usage: a mask, a conditioner and a leave-in. You can choose whatever is convenient for you. Usually I did not hold the mask for more than 2-3 minutes, because I have short hair. As a result, I did not notice any special differences from my current mask which I usually use. The only thing I want to pay attention to, is that Garnier Fructis has pretty much intense smell of coconut which lasts for the entire day. The smell does not distract and does not interfere with other hair products. For example, I use oil after drying my hair, and Garnier Fructis fits nice to it. The overall impression is positive. Thanks to Influenster for sending me this product!
Jessica T.
Bend, OR
I do not buy Garnier products since they are not a cruelty free brand, but I received this product for free through Influenster for review purposes.

I used this in the shower after shampooing, and left it in for a minute, as per the instructions. The smell was pleasant but slightly artificial for a pineapple scent. I liked the consistency of the product because it wasn't too watery, but not like a sticky paste (like a lot of other conditioning products I have used). I have slightly curly hair, so it was nice to find a conditioning product that didn't use silicones or parabens since I follow the Curly Girl Method (which I highly recommend if you are looking for a way to manage curly hair). My hair was nice and soft without feeling weighed down or looking greasy. I do wish the container was bigger, however, since it only lasted a few showers (I have just below shoulder length hair for reference).

Overall, I would buy this product again if animal testing wasn't used, but if that is not a deal breaker for you, I think it is a great product.
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
I received this complimentary of Influenster. It took me a little while to get complete full use out of the product before I was ready to write a review.
For starters, my hair type is pretty damaged from all the hair dyeing/bleaching I have done over the years, particularly these past two years have caused a whole lotta damage.
I’ve been using this as a conditioner in the shower daily and at first I couldn’t see much of a difference, but over time I was able to see that my hair had gotten a little smoother and less frizzy. It was easier to maintain and do hairstyles and helped a little bit with how badly damaged the ends were.
Although it’s not a permanent solution to my hair woes, the product does smell quite pleasant and is very easy to use.
I give it 3 stars mainly because it’s something I’d probably give a try again, but not something I feel I would need to use as a staple in my everyday life.
I didn’t get a chance to try it as a leave-in conditioner so I cannot speak on how I felt about that part of the product.
However, the formula is apparently vegan which is in my opinion really great!
Katie D.
Addison, TX
I really liked trying out the Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract, provided by Influenster. The scent was really nice right off the bat, and it mixed well with the couple of shampoos I was rotating though (it goes well with both floral and fruity scents). The scent from the 1 minute hair mask lasted throughout the morning in my hair, and lasted as long as I'd hoped.

The Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask was easy to apply in the shower--just take a dollop, and spread throughout hair. I like to concentrate it on the ends of my hair so it can improve on any damage that I have going on from blow-drying my hair almost daily. The one downside that I noticed for this product was that I did have to use more product on my hair than I typically do for hair masks, but that was easily made up for by how my hair felt and looked when I dried it. It felt protected, and after using the container, I already feel like some of the damage on my hair has been mitigated. I really liked this product, and will continue to use it.
S R.
I used the Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask +Coconut Extract on my last wash day. When I opened the container the first thing I noticed was how thick and creamy the product is (which is a plus for my thick, coily hair type) as well as the smell. I admit that I am not the biggest fan of coconut fragrances but the smell of coconut in this mask is light and pleasant. This mask can be used multiple ways (another plus): as a 1 minute mask or as a rinse out conditioner. I used it as a 1 minute mask. A little bit of this product goes a long way and I can appreciate that because I have a lot of hair and can go through product quickly. This product did a great job of defining my coils and curls! However, it did not provide the level of lasting moisture I was expecting. Will I use the remaining product? Yes. Would I repurchase? No. I think this mask would be an excellent mask for someone with a fine texture of hair.
Kirsten R.
Los Angeles, CA
I was excited to try the Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract when it arrived from Influenster to review. It has been hard to find a nice affordable mask. This one is supposed to hydrate dry hair. It said there were multiple ways to use the product. I gave them all a try: leave in - made my hair feel really crunchy, mask - hair felt hydrated but then looked stringy later in the day, regular conditioner - this one seemed to work the best for me, my hair was hydrated and my waves looked smooth. I do have to say the scent was a bit much for me. I normally like coconut but this smelled more like synthetic fragrances rather than natural and found it overpowering. I would think about trying one of the others as maybe the formula would be more inline with my hair type and a different scent might be enjoyable.
Cassandra M.
Saint Cloud
What is your favorite thing about this product?
Amanda C.
Burke , VA
I just want to know where I can buy it, because I have this in my box 📦 complementary but I really love it 😓
Paige H.
Pros and cons on this product?
Michelle L.
Kennedy R.
Little Rock, AR
How well does this product work on thick, curly hair?