BY GARNIER

1 minute nourishing hair mask

In 1 minute, indulge your hair in a nourishing treat with 98% naturally derived ingredients*. Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract helps you get soft, smooth & manageable hair. No weigh down, no silicones, no parabens, and no artificial colorants.

* We consider an ingredient to be naturally derived if it is unchanged from its natural state or has undergone processing yet still retains greater than 50% of its molecular structure from its original plant or mineral source. This formula consists of 98% naturally derived ingredients. The remaining ingredients constitute 2% of the formula to ensure its sensoriality and preservation.

Amber G.
Sacramento, CA
I’m not super loving this. I used it as a mask and I have to say it doesn’t smooth in my hair very well I found my self having to use a large amount of the product to get it to blend through my hair and to be evenly distributed. Once I got the product distributed it didn’t seem to smooth very well. I figured once I rinsed it it would leave a nice lasting smooth finish like most conditioners do, and I’m sad to say that it did not. It did however give more “anti-tangle” than your average shampoo if that counts for anything. I’m sad I had to give my first bad review today. #complimentary
Jessika F.
Fair Haven, NJ
Hey guys, I am loving the VoxBox. It’s a hair mask that is designed to intensely reconstruct hair's strength for strong, rejuvenated and shiny-looking hair. It smells so good! 😍 Thank you again influenster for sending me this lovely box from Garnier Fructis for free to test. Love ya! @Influenster
#InfluensterTreat #SuperHair #VoxBox
Pa Ying X.
Oroville, CA
I received this from VoxBox and it's absolutely amazing! I personally love the smell and the product itself has a creamy consistency. It was easy to apply and rinse off. My hair was super soft after using it and I will definitely purchase it when I run out.   Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract
Cait F.
Manhattan, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not super impressed with this product. I can't say it really does much for my hair and I have to use a ton. The scent is ok, I like that it's not overwhelming. It's just overall a meh product. It smells nice, but it doesn't really do anything. I used it as a mask and found that it dried on my hair really quickly, before my hair could really absorb it.
Amanda B.
Newport News , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I chose to use it as a conditioner, but you can use it in 3 different ways which is pretty cool.  It had great slip, which made it easy for detangling.  It left my hair soft after washing it out, but it also left it frizzier than my normal.  It did its job as a nourishing treatment, but my ideal go-to product would fight frizz, as well as, nourish.
Alissa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like I need to use this product more, because I am not noticing a difference in my hair I feel like it is not as soft as my regular conditioner i will have to use it again! I also feel like i have to use a lot which doesn't bother me because it smells so amazing! My mom is excited to use it since she has such frizzy hair I hope it works great with her!
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing it has my hair smelling amazing and so soft.  The product does just what is says my hair is smooth and more manageable from root to tip I am  Natural and this product made my hair so easy to detangle. I cant want to try the other flavors Ladies get this product and thank me later.
Brenda L.
Syracuse , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this in the campaign and it's 3.4 ounce which means it is perfect for carry on luggage requirements. It can be used as a mask, conditioner or leave in. I dislike the artificial coconut scent. It smells like the pina colada margarita mixes you get. I like that it's vegan and has no artificial colorants. I'm not sure how much I should be applying.
Rubi B.
Plainfield, NJ
I have natural curly hair, I wouldn’t consider it to be “dry” unless I use a product that leaves it feeling dry. I decided to try out the Garnier Fructis Nourishing treatment + coconut extract and I can say it left my hair feeling soft, the same way a conditioner would. I would not use it again as a hair treatment but I guess it works well as a conditioner.
Jennifer V.
My hair is so much softer and luscious!!! I use it as a deep conditioner in the shower about twice a week as it has brought my hair back to life! Thank you influenster for the opportunity to review this product! Garnier Fructis Nourishing Treat 1 Minute Hair Mask + Coconut Extract
Cassandra M.
Otsego, MN
What is your favorite thing about this product?