BY GARNIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Garnier Fructis Moisture Works System with Moisture-Replenishing Technology, leaves hair silky, soft, and supple.

• Reinforced active fruit concentrate
  • Vitamins B3 + B6, fructose + glucose
  • For dry or damaged hair
  • Moisturizes and adds shine

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Dimethicone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide Mipz, Distearyl Ether, Sodium Chloride, Behenyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Saccharum Officinarum. Sugar Cane Extract, Sodium Methylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Camellia Sinensis/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Linalool, Pyrus Malus/Apple Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Pyridoxine Hcl, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citrus Limonum. Lemon Peel Extract, Laureth-2, Parfum/Fragrance. F.I.L. C15098/3.

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather And rinse thoroughly. For best results,use the garnier fructis curl & shine system.

Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Shampoo
  • "I love this shampoo.it keepa your hair healthy and moisturise and makes your hair grow faster i recommend it" in 2 reviews
  • "Fructis products smell good and are reasonably priced." in 1 review
  • "This is a great every day shampoo to combat that." in 1 review
  • "Makes my hair look healthy and leaves it with an awesome shine!" in 1 review
  • "I always come back to this after trying something new." in 1 review
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
This is another really good smelling shampoo! It’s very affordable, I buy this from
Walmart. It’s moisturizing and helps with frizz. I would recommend and have repurchased multiple times.
Lisbeth M.
I love the garnier brand in its entirety, all its products are of excellent quality.

Although there are some that I have not tried yet not to exist in my country, but these shampoos are excellent and their smell is exquisite.

I recommend people who want to use a good shampoo try the whole line that is good.
Claudia M.
This shampoo worked better on me than other shampoo brands that were more expense. This smells good, doesn't dry out my hair when I wash it and the conditioner is good. My hair smells amazing too!
Sarah M.
Irmo, SC
This is my go to every day shampoo. It helps tremendously with moisturizing my really dry and curly hair. Plus, I absolutely love how it makes my hair smell! I use the conditioner as well!
Jennifer G.
Elizabeth, NJ
I received this shampoo as a sample. I regularly use something else so I love that I get to try new shampoo and conditioners. My hair is really damaged and I have post baby hair and it is bad! But this actually made it softer. I don't know if it actually makes your hair stronger because it was a sample and I was only able to use it once, but I will definitely go out and buy it and see how strong it makes my hair.
Destiny L.
arlington, va
I tried this a while back, I don't recall anything spectacular about it but I have tried worse shampoos than this one. It gets the job done, however my hair is always oily no matter what so I have yet to find a shampoo that works for me. But like all shampoo, this one may be better for others.
Mindy A.
El Cajon, CA
This shampoo effectively cleaned my hair but, it also felt dried out, so I wouldn't call it moisturizing. There was something else going on - I don't know whether or not you should smell like grapefruits or not but It didn't like my chemistry or something because ,everyone else said that it didn't happen to them.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
This shampoo did not work for me. It was too heavy for my fine hair and it weighed it down. It made it look really greasy rather than shiny. If you have thicker hair, this shampoo would probably work a lot better.
Naomi D.
I stopped using this product about a year ago, but I like going back to it when my hair starts acting weird with my expensive shampoos! It's my inbetween shampoo and my travel shampoo. It's got an affordable price and is a decent product. Worth the try for anyone!
Brittney L.
Riverside, CA
I love the smell of all the garner products! As far as moisturizer goes this shampoo is great for average hair, if you use a lot of product and heat that does damage to your hair or drys it out you might want to consider something a little more powerful for repair