Garnier Fructis Moisture Works Instant Melting Conditioner uploaded by Brianna L.

BY GARNIER

• So does it work on thick curly wavy hair?1 Answers
Kaitlyn W.
I don’t use this often but when I do it’s because my scalp is dry or it’s fall and my scalp needs the extra moisture that the cold dry air takes from my skin and scalp. This is a great product and I highly recommend it!
Kelly L.
Dayton, Ohio
I went to the store to purchase my normal leave-in conditioner and they were out of my brand. I have heard of Garnier brand of hair care products so I decided to try a leave- in conditoner.They had several to choose from; however  I chose the Garnier Fructis Instant Melting Conditioner and it really did a great job for my hair! It. It also left a very good small which was nice.
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
Garnier fructis is the brand that I would turn to for all my curly hair needs, even with kinky curly hair as a kid. It works sooooo well, it smells good and it's very affordable for young people. Would repurchase.
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Works well I've got a lot of hair this helps but still needs more for my for my hair very affordable it's good compared to other alternatives especially for the price I'm satisfied with it overall would recommend trying
Amadaliz C.
Philadelphia, PA
Definitely something you should give a try if you have waves hair. I leave this in right after a shower and sometimes style my hair with it leaves my hair smelling amazing and feeling soft and healthy.
Marie M.
Sesser
Love this product. I have it for backup for when I forget to condition or I run out of in shower conditioner. Really makes my hair soft and not a whole lot of oil but does leave some.
Brianna F.
Roswell, GA
This is a good product for grocery store hair product. It was affordable and did the job. It made my hair smell great but could tell that I wasn't using salon quality.
Elizabeth P.
This product is amazing I honestly recommend it if you have really dry damaged hair ...this product is very easy to use and works very fast you will be able to notice a difference the first time it is used on your hair
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I cant say enough good things about this. for years i have used Cliniques moisture surge but this is definitely a great drugstore option. it melts right in to skin and doesn't leVe u feeling greasy. love love love
Jackie M.
perris, CA
I love this product ! If you want her hair to feel so smooth I'd go with it . It's safe for colored hair . It's best for both oily and dry. It targets everything in the hair for damage of course . I'm very satisfied when I use it .
Yasmina
So does it work on thick curly wavy hair?