BY GARNIER

Fortifying shampoo locks in moisture with every wash*

Fructis Moisture Lock with Cactus Extract locks in 48 hours of moisture* into normal to dry hair with every wash, while strengthening strands to help prevent moisture loss & help resist chronic dryness from frequent shampooing. Hair feels weightless, softer and looks shinier, even after washing up to twice a day!

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1101745 Fs2 Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Ppg-5-ceteth-20, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Carbomer, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Linalool, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Fumaric Acid, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus Flower Extract/cactus Flower Extract, Glucose, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide. F.i.l.# D191457/1

Usage: Massage onto wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with Moisture Lock conditioner and leave-in spray.

Buy on Amazon
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
David W.
Columbus
This works great to first get the product out of my hair, but also keep it looking fresh and well maintained. My hair always feels soft and clean after using and I have tried several products before this that just can’t deliver on this level! Having course hair, it’s a plus to get it feeling soft and hydrated.
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
I have afro-kinky natural hair that tends towards dryness. This and. Aussie Moist are my favorite products when I can't get ethnic specific hair products. Not only does it not dry out all my natural oils while still cleaning, but it really does lock in moisture until I get my styling products in.
Olivia G.
Yakima
Love the smell Nd scent of this portifying shampoo..it softens your hair and protects it from damage.. this brand is one of my favorites as it leaves the scent on shampoo on hair for a long lasting period of time.. very satisfied with this one.. love it..
Samantha C.
I love Garnier Fructis Moisture Lock! I have long, dry, wavy hair and I really feel like this does a great job at keeping my hair hydrated. I also love the smell of this shampoo! It's a great product at a great price! I would definitely recommend it!
Kristen T.
I picked this Shampoo up at Target because it was on sale! I have really thick, wavy hair & this shampoo really helps me out. It gives a really deep cleanse and my hair really does feel softer and clean after my shower.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
This Moisture lock shampoo and conditioner really live up to their name. My hair was in bad shape before washing with this stuff. (A lot of split ends and knots / tangled hair). After washing with this, my hair felt soft and healthy. Good quality for a reasonable cost. Would definitely purchase more from this brand.
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
I received this as a free sample in a bzz agent campaign and I was pleasantly surprised by it. First: the smell. It has a fruity/ tropical smell that is absolutely delicious but not overpowering. Its 100% addicting.  Second: it claims to lock in moisture and make hair weightless and soft and I can say it absolutely delivers. You can feel the difference as you wash your hair. I've had this about 3 months now (and go between a couple different shampoos/ conditioners) and my hair still feels soft and healthy when I use it. The only thing I wish it would do is have some anti-frizz benefit. I have curly hair that gets dry and frizzy and while this shampoo helps with the dryness it doesn't do anything for the frizz (hence why I go between a couple different shampoos). But considering that this shampoo/ conditioner set doesn't make any claims against frizz, I have to say it delivers on what it promises and I give it a 5 star.
Abigail T.
I love this stuff. It smells great, does its job well, and isn't expensive. I've tried salon shampoos, but I'd take this product over other ones, especially on the price.
Mel G.
I was disappointed with this shampoo I was expecting for my hair to be moisturized after showering I don't know if my hair is TOO dry but is just didn't work for my hair. Is thick and smells nice does what a shampoo does witch is wash other than that I didn't see any difference in my hair.
Jaid S.
Is it good for thick hair?
Jaid S.
Is it good for curly hair?