BY GARNIER

Fortifying conditioner locks in moisture with every wash*

Fructis Moisture Lock with Cactus Extract locks in 48 hours of moisture* into normal to dry hair with every wash, while strengthening strands to help prevent moisture loss & help resist chronic dryness from frequent shampooing. Hair feels weightless, softer and looks shinier, even after washing up to twice a day!

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment

Ingredients: 1067848 Fs3 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum/fragrance, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Benzoic Acid, Trideceth-6, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Potassium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Linalool, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus Flower Extract/cactus Flower Extract, Glucose, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate. F.i.l.# D191179/1 Us Patents: 7,223,385; 7,485,289

Usage: After using Moisture Lock shampoo, apply conditioner to hair from root to tip. Rinse. Follow with Moisture Lock leave-in spray.

Kristen T.
I really like this conditioner, just like the shampoo i got this conditioner on sale at Target! I love how it makes my hair smell & the scent stays for a long time, which is a Plus! The conditioner makes my long, thick, wavy hair very silky and smooth. I can tell a difference since iv been using it .. I see less frizz & my hair is easier to  style
Hannah S.
Downingtown
this is one of my favorite conditioners ever. it smells amazing and leaves your hair perfectly soft. it also helps my hair from getting damaged. i recommend this to anyone with any type of hair
Jackie M.
Norristown, PA
I have dry skin especially this time of year and my scalp is no different so I decided to try this new conditioner made with cactus extract. It locks in mosture with everything wash it's paraben - free and has vitamins B3& B6 witch streghtens your hair!🌵
Tori G.
Oneill, NE
This is amazing stuff. Smells so great, helps my super dry hair it does make my hair color bleed s little but not anything like the other brands do. I love this stuff
Rayna W.
Gardiner, NY
This product is the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever had! I dye my hair frequently and this has been the only product I have found that truly brings the moisture back and does amazing things to my hair. Since I found it it's the only thing that I use and it is amazing!
Shelby ✋.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of my favorite conditioners. Locks all the moisture into my hair and is so easy to brush through when I get done washing my hair, no tough tangles to brush through. Smells so amazing also which is a plus!
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
As I stated with the shampoo, I received this for free in a bzz agent campaign and I fell in love. The conditioner works well with the shampoo and it nails each point that it makes: it locks in moisture so my hair looks healthy and not dry and brittle. It helps keep my hair weightless, which can be a difficult thing for my hair which can often feel heavy (from the weight of my thick hair and all the product buildup that other shampoos/ conditioners leave). The smell is amazing and totally addicting.Would totally recommend though if you are looking for something with anti frizz benefits, I would either go to another product or use another product in conjunction with this as this shampoo/ conditioner set has no effect in that area.
Hailey C.
Ray, OH
So while I was at the grocery store, I also picked this up because it was on sale. And honestly the bottle doesn't lie about saying it does not weigh your hair down which seems to be a problem with my hair and a lot of conditioners. It makes my hair smell so good and so soft. I love it
Amanda H.
I am so glad that i found this conditioner. I have bleached hair. The moisture lock conditioner has made my hair so soft. With my thick curly hair this conditioner has revived my curls and made them softan and bouncy. Garnier Fructis Moisture Lock Conditioner
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
I am obsessed with this conditioner! The moisture lock shampoo and conditioner combined are so amazing. The conditioner makes my hair so soft and shiny and it smells amazing! I have recommended this shampoo to so many people and they also love it too now. For such an affordable price, this conditioner does wonders!