BY GARNIER

Leave-in Spray for 48H moisture*

Fructis Moisture Lock 10-in-1 Rescue Leave-In Spray with Cactus Extract offers 10 benefits: Quenches. Smoothes. Adds shine. Softens. Detangles. Controls frizz. Helps protect from heat damage. Helps prevent breakage. Freshens. Boosts manageability.

* With shampoo, conditioner & leave-in treatment

How to Use:
After using Moisture Lock shampoo and conditioner, mist on clean, damp hair and comb through. Style as usual.

1031435 F1 Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Amodimethicone, Ppg-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Polyquaternium-37, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Acetamide Mea, Parfum/Fragrance, Lactamide Mea, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Ppg-1 Trideceth-6, Trideceth-6, Behentrimonium Chloride, Xylose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzophenone-4, Hexyl Cinnamal, Isopropyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Dimethiconol, Limonene, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract/Extrait De Canne A Sucre, Linalool, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Geraniol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Lemon Protein, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-Propyl Silanetriol, Farnesol, Sodium Chloride, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/Lemon Peel Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus Flower Extract/Cactus Flower Extract, Glucose, Sodium Benzoate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate. F.I.L.# D191192/1 Us Patents: 2012071621; 8671956

Bethany A.
Aberdeen
I love this product.  I have fine, thin hair that loves to get static and frizz up.  This helps tame it without being gross and oily or weighed down.  It smells AMAZING and is super easy to use. My hair is soft and shiny and protected from heat styling. Its all around wonderful. I will continue to buy this spray as long as I have hair.
Melɨssa W.
Phoenix, AZ
This spray smells amazing just like any Garnier products. This completely de-tangled my hair and have it a sleek conditioned look once it was dry. The price is fair, and I would definitely buy it again if I was in a pinch. But there are better sprays out there.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
-Garnier Fructis Moisture Lock 10-in-1 Rescue Leave-In Spray it's a nice spray. It claims to help hydrate your hair but honestly I don't feel like it does that. The only thing I really like about it is the smell, and that's the only reason why I use it. It claims to do "10 in 1" but no I think it's just a good touch up spray if your hair needs to smell great
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
Needed something new so I figured I'd give it a shot. I really liked it. My hair didn't feel greasy or heavy after using it. It did feel incredibly smooth and soft. Also the smell is incredible. Definitely worth the buy.
Amber M.
Canton, TX
I had been seeing reviews on this product, but I couldn't find it in my usual store. Then I saw it by chance at CVS and I had to try it. I'm always looking for something that will moisturize my hair and not weigh it down or make it crunchy. I really like this spray for my thin, wavy, frizzy hair. I like to use it when my hair is dry... It tames the frizz and brings out my waves more. Leaves my hair soft and shiny and smells great.
Sheila B.
I have been using this for about 2 months now and don’t really notice a difference in my hair. It claims to have 10 benefits but all I notice is that my hair is a bit softer and that it smells so good. I will continue to use the entire bottle but don’t think I would repurchase.
Amber F.
Absouletly love this miracle 10 in 1 spray, been using this spray for a couple months now and it's the bomb really. My hair seems to be more healthier and softer for sure
Jessica S.
I love this leave in conditioner. It smells absolutely amazing and does leave your hair moisturized. For thin hair like mine, it does weigh it down a bit but when my ends are looking fried it really helps
Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
I received this for free along with the moisture lock shampoo and conditioner from a bzz agent campaign and I am so thankful I did! Like the shampoo/ conditioner the smell is amazingly addictive (but not overpowering) and I love spraying it on. The spray works well with the shampoo and conditioner, but I haven't used it without those two products so I can't speak for its effectiveness by itself. It definitely adds shine to the hair without making it look greasy, and helps keep my hair soft and weightless. The only thing I don't find works for me, and the reason why I give this product a 4 and not a 5 star, is for the anti-frizz claim. I have thick, curly/wavy hair that is very frizz prone and while the shampoo and conditioner that goes with this spray makes no claim to anti- frizz benefits this spray does and I find that it does not deliver in that regard. I've had this product for about 3 months now and I can say that every other benefit it claims is true, but for me, the anti-frizz one was a bust.If you are not concerned with frizz (or if you are and don't mind using other products specifically for frizz in addition to this) than I would totally 100% recommend.
Jenn P.
Westland
I saw this product one day at my local Meijers and decided to give it a try. It definitely gives your hair moisture but I'm not sure about the other benefits it claims to give your hair.